Chapter 21 Landmark

In the middle of the night, they didn't sleep, and the two of them climbed the mountain and suffered freezing to feed the mosquitoes.

Lu Gongzi's romance is really unusual.

The two of them didn't sit for a long time, and they went down the mountain after eating.

With Lu Ciyu's ability, neither of them encountered a large animal. Night is the time for creatures to come and go, but there are a lot of small game animals. Lin Chi picked up a bunch of them and finally had nowhere to get them.

It was almost time when we hurried home, and they both washed and went to bed, but neither of them felt sleepy.

Lu Ciyu pulled out a wooden box in the cabinet and handed it to the person, and Lin Chi took it and opened it. There were a few ingots of silver in it, and a few thin sheets of paper were pressed underneath, and all the words he could not read were written.

No, I can't say I don't understand everything. Lin Chi was illiterate, but the three words "Lu Ciyu" were engraved in his heart, and he remembered them firmly.

"This is the lease deed, and all my savings here. I'll give it to you."

Lin Chi was really shocked: "All, all to me?

" Abandon.

"Don't you all give it to Gongzhong? My Lu family has no elders, so I can only give it to you."

Lin Chi waved his hands again and again: "This is your money, I can't accept it!"

Lu Ciyu He originally wanted to confuse him with the equal distribution of the property after marriage, but the child completely trusted him, and he was dazed when he talked about it. But after struggling for a long time, he turned himself into it - it seems that the personal property before the marriage did belong to the individual, right?

Lu Ciyu didn't think about it anymore, and simply said: "We have a saying that a man will become bad if he has money."

Lin Yang frowned: "Then I don't want it either."

"When you weren't married, you had so much money, but you were still so good."

Lu Gongzi's heart was pounding, and he leaned close to his cheek: "Do you think I'm good?"

Lin Chi turned his face to the side, barely visible. 's nodded.

Young Master Lu covered his heart - oh my God.

Lu Ciyu was silent for a moment, then got up and blew the wax. He took the person in his arms, stroked his long hair, and asked, "Don't sleep tonight?"

------

The two slept too late and couldn't get up the next morning. The bed was already bright when I woke up.

Lu Ciyu reflected for a moment, and felt that he had been too comfortable recently. He had long lost the vigilance of the past and put down the exercise. He silently decided that he would not be slack in the future.

Lu Gongzi cooked a pot of porridge that was not so mushy, and took a small stove for warm tea to warm it up. As for the thing, no matter what it is used for, as long as it can be used.

He moved the small table to the bed and continued with his plans.

In Lin Chi's eyes, he would never be able to save the money in his life. But in Lu Ciyu's eyes, not even a fraction is enough.

Buying a house, buying land, studying, or doing business requires money. Selling things in the space is not a long-term solution. It is always necessary to find a serious business.

Lu Gongzi frowned and thought hard.

farming? no. He hasn't even landed yet.

It's okay to go to a roadside stall, what kind of spicy kebabs, etc... Mr. Lu has always been good at eating and not cooking. What's more, even if he can do it, I'm afraid he won't be able to toss it.

Open a restaurant? If he can't wait for him to become famous in the future, there will be conflicts between the two parties.

Really can't, Uncle Lu to write novels? There are a bunch of them in the space. Isn't it hot to get money from copying other people's works? Might as well paint a few paintings and sell them.

Lu Gongzi's family is a standard scholarly family. The children of the clan have to learn piano, chess, calligraphy and painting since childhood, and his own painting skills are deeply inherited by Grandpa Lu. However, this child was disobedient when he was young, so he secretly ran to apply for the original painting class in college, and almost didn't get angry with the old man at home.

...

The man on the bed moved, opened his eyes and propped up half of his body to look at him.

Lu Ciyu put down his pen and ink and held his outstretched hand: "Awake?".

Lin Chi nodded: "What time is it?"

"It's time."

Lin Chi was about to get up in a hurry, and Lu Ciyu hurriedly held him down: "Lie down for a while, there's nothing to do anyway."

"No." Lin Chi shook his head , "This will make you lazy."

"Lazy is lazy. I'm used to it. Anyway, I won't let you go."

Lin Chi glanced at him and got out of bed on his own. Lu Ciyu shook his head. , a little funny in my heart.

It's only been a few days since we got married, and I learned to ignore him.

Lin Chi washed hastily, moved a small bench and sat in front of him, took out the warm porridge bowl on the stove and took a sip.

Lu Ciyu touched his hair: "After eating, let's go to find Uncle Lizheng and let him help us find out which land to buy."

"I have some ideas here, but I still need Uncle Lizheng to help us look at it. Just a moment."

Lin Chi thought for a while, and hesitated: "But everyone will never delay the harvest because you build a house for you."

"I understand." Lu Ciyu folded the paper and said silently, "So we just go and have a look. If there is a suitable place, we will buy it. If not, we will worry about Uncle Li Zheng's help."

Lin Chi nodded.

They didn't go out until noon.

Lu Ciyu picked most of the prey from last night, piled them in a basket and sent them to Lizheng's house. Li Zheng was as Lin Chi thought: "If you build a house now, I'm afraid you won't be able to recruit anyone."

"Whoever has the ability and the will to follow the autumn harvest will be idle. There is a problem in itself."

Lu Ci Yu is not in a hurry: "I just want to ask Uncle to pay attention."

Li Zheng thought about it carefully, and really went into the room and brought him a bunch of ground samples, and threw them to the two of them and didn't care about the follow-up.

Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi rummaged one by one.

This one has no living water, no.

That place is too small, no way.

This seat is too close to the villagers' homes, which is not acceptable.

...

As I listened directly, the blue veins burst out on the forehead: "You are asking too much."

Lu Ciyu waved his hand: "Where is it, uncle, think about it."

"Lin Chi and I finally have to cover up. We have to live in a room, and I might live here for the rest of my life, of course, we have to choose a place where we both agree with each other."

Li Zheng had no choice but to go with the two of them.

Lu Ciyu finally chose a piece of land, which is located at the foot of the mountain in the north of the village like Lao Langzhong's home. It belongs to the very remote area of ​​the village, and few people usually come here.

Except for the old man, the whole mountain was empty and uninhabited. The place that Lu Ciyu chose was not a small distance from the old man's house. If it wasn't intentional, no one would come here.

Lu Ciyu's choice of this land had a lot to do with the mountain. When he came, he had been thinking about buying the entire mountain in the future.

Young Master Lu hasn't entered the mountains a few times, but his instinct tells him that there will be something good in it. Even if it doesn't, it's not a loss for him to grow some food crops.

He always collects what he sees, and the variety of fruits and vegetables in the space is extremely uneven. Instead of worrying about what to do with some of the undersized ones, grow a batch yourself when you have nothing to do.

He and Lizheng only communicated their intention to buy and sell orally. The land belongs to the government, and Lizheng only has the right to sell it on behalf of others. If he really wants to be owned by others, he still has to go to the government office to pay money and set up a document.

Of course, Lizheng can also secretly give Lu Ciyu the use of land, but once they are discovered, both of them will face charges of tax evasion and tax evasion.

After agreeing on a date for entering the town, Lu Ciyu took someone to visit Lao Langzhong again.

Unfortunately, the other party doesn't seem to be there today. After all, as doctors, they have to run around the village, and they always have to take care of patients.

Lu Ciyu had to take Lin Chi back.

"By the way, your name is already on the Lu family tree."

Lin Chi turned his head to look at him.

"I said hello to Li Jiguan when he came that day. At this moment, you should have lost the official notification at the official office."

Lu Ciyu neatly arranged the broken hair in front of Lin Chi's forehead.

"No one really can take it away in the future."