Chapter 26 Out of town

I don't know if I should praise Mr. Lu for being calm or whether he should say that Mr. Lu has a big heart. He led Lin Chi struttingly and led the new carriage around the town, as if he had completely forgotten that there was another person in the carriage.

How could Lin Chi know the reason for this, and he asked worriedly after he was far away: "He, he just gave it to us for nothing?"

Lu Ciyu nodded: "He asked me to paint, pay some deposit first, There's nothing wrong."

"Your husband's contract fee is very high."

Lin Chi still didn't understand, but since Lu Ciyu said it's okay, it's okay, he has always had 100% trust in Lu Ciyu.

How could Lu Ciyu tell him the truth? If this child knew about it, he didn't know what he would be scared of.

When Xue Yu came up, he sent horses and carriages. The so-called courteousness is not a traitor or a thief. Lu Ciyu could not understand the intention of the other party and could only be on guard. Now Xue Yu showed everything in front of him, or he took the initiative to discover the other party's purpose, and he knew it, so naturally there was nothing to worry about.

If he guessed correctly... No matter who appears here today, Xue Yu will find a reason to get acquainted. The other party took their words without a trace in the chat, and after learning that the two of them were in Yangning Village, which was far away from the town, they became interested and wanted to transport people out of the city by carriage.

It was a coincidence that they were chosen.

Lin Chi took a fancy to two pieces of cloth. He liked the colors on them very much. He struggled for a long time and didn't know which one to choose. He turned around to seek Lu Ciyu's opinion.

Lu Tuhao took a few steps forward, took the cloth and gestured a few times on Lin Chi's body, made up his mind about what he was wearing, and waved his hand with joy to let him take it all away.

But thinking about it carefully, Xue Yu's attitude is a bit strange.

It can be seen from their conversation that Xue Yu has a deep mind. It is true that people can be found by casting such a wide net and randomly catching "fish", but the safety cannot be guaranteed at all. Lu Ciyu ten thousand do not believe Xue Yu can't take this into account.

Could it be that he just looked for it casually, just find an ordinary scholar and send a carriage to take people out of town? Ordinary people may not know that there is another person in their carriage until they leave the town. At that time, the person secretly left, and the scholar was completely unaware of it from beginning to end.

Yes, yes, but the guards on Zhenkou Street are not fools.

Ordinary people usually put some things in it to save space. Who doesn't know that the carriage of the carriage can be opened. If you don't check it in such a conspicuous place, is there something wrong with the other party's brain?

Could it be that Xue Yu has bought the guard at the door?

Lu Ciyu shook his head.

If he buys it, he can send someone to send him out, so why bother to find Lu Ciyu.

Or did he just want to get out of it and pick himself clean?

But although horses do not play an important role in agriculture like cattle, they are important strategic materials on the battlefield, and each horse must also be recorded in the official register.

Xue Yu gave him a horse, and he couldn't hide it at all. Anyone with a heart would know that the carriage was pulled from Xue's house. Lu Ciyu shouted a few more words, Xue Yu couldn't tell the relationship at all.

Since entering the town, the inspectors have seen several waves, but they have not even seen a wanted notice. The government probably didn't want to spread the word about the other person's appearance.

Another point.

Lu Ciyu could sense the faint and almost imperceptible aura just by walking around in the carriage, which is not something any ordinary scholar can do. Not only did Xue Yu not worry about not doubting Lu Ciyu's identity, but he still handed people over to him... Isn't he afraid that Lu Ciyu's identity is complicated and maliciously attacking the people in the car?

Really weird.

Lu Ciyu pressed his fist to his lips and coughed lightly. It was funny, it was really funny.

Lin Chi chose a large pile of cloth, and piled up a thick hill on one side of the table, and was looking at him with some trepidation.

Lu Ciyu pulled out a piece and looked at it, all of which were colors and styles that suited him. He sighed lowly, not knowing what to say about this child, so he could only hold hands to re-selection.

Obviously he is not short of money, why doesn't Lin Chi know how to buy things for himself?

Actually there is another possibility.

It's a little weird, but it's the most likely.

Xue Yu didn't care whether the people in the carriage were discovered by the guards, and he didn't care whether the things about his personal possession were known to outsiders.

He found someone and helped him, and it was his own creation of the person in the car to escape.

Even if he can't escape and is discovered, with Lu Ciyu's transfer, I am afraid that the leader of the other party will deliberately ignore this clue in front of him.

After Lu Ciyu responded, the relaxed and happy look in Xue Yu's eyes was not disguised, which meant that he actually wanted to give away the "hot potato" in the car.

He doesn't care that this person is caught, which means that this person won't have much impact on Xue Yu wherever he is.

A person who has used so much human and material resources to arrest him must have an unusual identity. But the people who hid him were able to get out...

He didn't believe any reason for "doing not dare to touch the Xue family in order to hide the news". This is ancient times, and the other party is involved in the government again. After bringing people back, they can turn the Xue family into ashes if they cause any accident that catches fire.

Xue Yu seemed to be very sure that he would be fine.

He took a piece of silver ingot that Xue Yu had just paid for the still-warm silver ingot, took the recovered pieces of silver and copper coins and put them away, watching Xiao Er carry the selected cloth into the carriage one after another.

Lu Ciyu was thoughtful.

The cloth shop was over, and Lu Ciyu took someone to the government again.

If Xue Yu knew, even if he didn't care, he would be scared.

Big brother, my fugitive is still in your car, are you leading the car to the government? Are you looking for death!

Don't make trouble, Lu Ciyu didn't go to send people's heads.

Li Jiguan helped him get his household registration, and also helped him erase Lin Chi's official record, so he would visit him again when he entered the town. What's more, the land where Lu Ciyu built his house and opened up wasteland has to be reported to the government, and the government will send someone to go to the field to measure and record the tax. Anyway, we have to take this trip, it is better to do it together, and it will save a lot of trouble in the future.

Li Jiguan didn't expect him to come suddenly, and was a little surprised. However, because there were several other yamen on the side this time, so many pairs of eyes looked at the ears and supported the two without saying anything.

Lu Ciyu asked a few questions in a regular manner, and Lin Chi's household registration might have fallen, and Li Ji's official answered a few questions in a regular manner and it had already been done.

This is the end of the conversation.

He wanted to ask a few questions, but he couldn't get it out.

Lu Ciyu went out of the door, turned a corner, and reported the address. He came to the conclusion that he was waiting for a reply, and the matter was over.

In fact, it is also thanks to Xue Yu. The Xue family has a big business, and the servants came over to report Lu Ciyu's name. These people remembered it in their hearts. Now that he has come to work, he dare not offend him. They don't know the relationship between Lu Ciyu and Master Xue. It's always right to please.

Lu Ciyu dawdled around and left the government office, sighing silently.

In fact, he really hoped that someone passing by would discover the secret in the carriage, so that he could easily throw the blame on Xue Yu. Maybe it's because God didn't want this person to be caught, and it was sent to the door and no one found it.

Then just take it out.

Lu Gongzi lowered his head in thought.

His supernatural powers can only bring people to hide their air, they can't be seen by the naked eye, but people actually exist. The people inside can't just leave it alone, otherwise it will be more troublesome if they are discovered.

The two of them went back all the way, passing by the previous cloth village, Lu Ciyu suddenly said: "Do you have enough needles and thread? Do you want to make up?"

Lin Chi thought for a while, then nodded: "It's not enough."

Lu Ciyu Then he smiled and said, "I'll wait for you here, go and choose."

"Don't worry about the money, buy more, after all, there's a lot of cloth."

Lin Chi nodded and was about to get out of the car. Lu Ciyu hurriedly grabbed him, clasped his chin, and kissed lightly on the corner of his lips before letting go.

Lin Chi turned around and ran in.

Lin Chi is a bit difficult to choose, usually he doesn't show when he thinks about what to wear and eat, but he shows it when he spends money on shopping. One color and one needle thread is enough for him to choose for a long time, lest he buy something inappropriate.

That's why Lu Ciyu was not in a hurry.

He estimated the size of the lower seat, took out a suitcase from the space, lifted the animal skin cushions that covered the upper seat of the seat layer by layer, and revealed an oil-paper bag in front of him.

Lu Ciyu took it and weighed it. The thick dozen were all silver notes, and the face value was not small.

It is impossible for Xue Yu to "accidentally" drop so much money here. It is estimated that this is compensation for the unlucky person he selected.

So the "unlucky ghost" Lu Ciyu received no psychological pressure.

He held his breath, his drooping cuff revealed a gleaming knife tip, and with the other hand he carefully lifted the lid of the seat.

He should be the one who was tracked down when he entered the town last time. It was definitely not easy to escape for so long.

How big can the carriage of the carriage be, only half a meter in height from left to right. Lu Ciyu opened the lid and saw a person lying on his side and curled up in it. From this angle, he could only see that person's long black hair covering his face. .

The people in the room were very weak, and they were on par with Lin Chi at that time, but Lu Ciyu would feel bad for Lin Chi but not necessarily feel bad for others. With an expressionless face, he wanted to take the person out of the box, but never thought that he had just put his hand on his shoulder, but the person who should have been unconscious suddenly stabbed Lu Ciyu with a knife.

Lu Ciyu was already prepared, turned the angle and grabbed his hand that was approaching the door, and the other hand took the knife and hit him on the wrist. Lu Guixi was already seriously injured, but this time he has been accumulating energy for a long time. If it is not a blow, he has completely lost his ability to resist, so he can only try to open his eyes to look at him.

Lu Ciyu touched his chin: "It's quite powerful."

If this person was in his prime, Lu Ciyu would definitely not be able to beat him without stealth.

He stretched out his hand again and grabbed the man's arm.

The black hair hangs down like a waterfall, revealing half of the cold and delicate pale profile, with a bright red on the tip of the forehead that is eye-catching. Lu Ciyu suddenly stopped: "Still a brother?!"

Lu Ciyu was really surprised this time.

Xue Yu, Xue Yu, why don't you understand Lianxiangxiyu at all?

Young Master Lu secretly spit out a few words, and with a very rough action, he took the person out and stuffed it into the suitcase.

Young Master Lu is a family man, so no matter how good-looking other girls and brothers look, they can't be fooled.

Xue Yu is a person who can enjoy it at first sight. The carriage is very large and gorgeous, the roof is very high, and there are a lot of decorations hanging on the bells and bells. Lu Ciyu looked up, stuck the suitcase between the roof panels, raised her hand and wiped it, but she couldn't see anything, but Xue Yu's red roof was still on her head.

He originally planned to put it on the carriage, but then he thought about it, it would be very embarrassing if the autumn wind blew leaves on the roof of the car or a bird fell on it during the review.

Look, the leaves are floating on the roof of the car!

It doesn't matter if people are found out, but it's a big thing if they are found to have supernatural abilities.

Lu Ciyu sorted the things back to their original state, and turned around to see Lin Chi running towards him with a small package.

Lu Ciyu was puzzled: "Why is it so fast today?"

Lin Chi shook his head and didn't say a word - Lu Ciyu was not around, so he couldn't be in the mood to choose casually.

How could Lu Ciyu not understand. Squinting, he stopped by the waist and carried the person into the car: "Let's go, go home."

------

Lu Ciyu drove all the way to Zhenkou.

There are many more soldiers guarding the town entrance. A man in black armor stood on a horse, and he saw the carriage he was carrying from a distance. With a wave of his arm, two lines of people ran out from behind him and surrounded Lu Ciyu and his party. Obviously they had been waiting for a long time.

Lu Ciyu laughed lowly - sure enough, Xue Yu just wanted to use his hand to send people into the hands of the government.

Young Master Lu was not as good as he wanted.

Lu Ciyu was puzzled: "Everyone... Officials? What does this mean?"

The man in black armor dismounted: "Young master, excuse me, arrest the fugitives, and conduct routine inspections."

Lu Ciyu nodded, went in and called Lin Chi out Holding him in his arms, he first comforted him not to be afraid, and then stretched out his hand and said, "The official is also invited."

There is only so much space in the carriage that you can read it at a glance. The man lifted the curtain and went straight to the compartment, opened the compartment lid, and the interior was completely empty.

The man was taken aback.

Lu Ciyu's face was puzzled: "Master...?" The

man didn't believe his eyes, he stretched out his hand and touched it everywhere. There were still bloodstains on the bottom of the compartment, and people really stayed in it.

But what about people?

This man was honest at first glance, or he had someone's order before he came to not make things worse, so he could only check it carefully again.

A seat, a small table, a bunch of hidden compartments, a large roll of cloth, who can hide a big living person?

The man got out of the car and looked at someone outside the crowd, who quickly shook his head.

Lu Ciyu glanced at him, and the man followed them secretly before they left Xue's house, and followed them all the way.

The men pondered for a moment, but their men did not see Lu Guixi getting out of the car. The young man in front of him doesn't look like he has the ability to deceive them. Could it be that this is all the suspicion of Xue Yu Gubu? !

He deliberately gave this man the sound of the carriage, but in fact Lu Guixi was still in Xue's house and even escaped at this time?

Xue Yu, Xue Yu, you are really good.

The man gritted his teeth and cursed inwardly, then turned his head and politely said: "No one has committed the crime, please forgive me for disturbing you, the two of you can leave."

Lu Ciyu nodded and said yes, let Lin Chi get into the car, and continued to drive away.

He deliberately slowed down his movements, and his abilities were fully activated. As soon as the young horse stepped forward, a whisper came into his ears: "General, what should we do now?"