Chapter 54

Lu Ciyu didn't pay much attention to this little episode, and went back to chat with Lin Chi about the child.

That man's reputation in the village is not very good. It's fine if he doesn't study well or farms at a young age, but he just wants to live like the big brothers in the gang in the town and county. When I was young, I ran out to hang out for a while, but after a few years, I ran back in despair.

It is estimated that something has been lost in the town.

Lu Ciyu nodded, this is clearly a child in the rebellious period.

A few people cut the meat into pieces together. The pig Lin Chi chose was relatively small in the fence, only 270 pounds. After throwing away some inedible organs, the flesh and bones were cut separately. Pure There is not a lot of meat finely weighed down.

Even if one family only sends ten pounds, it can only send more than twenty families.

The climate in winter is too cold, so you don't have to worry about how to keep the meat fresh, at least you don't have to bring things into the house before the snow melts in spring.

Xunquan and Xunyuan were processing their intestines and were going to fill up some blood sausages. Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi didn't eat this, and the filling gave them four points.

All four are smart people. Except for some activities that must be hosted by the two patriarchs Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi during the New Year's Festival, all the rest have been handled by themselves.

Lu Ciyu praised four people in the morning, and one gave a red envelope of half a tael as a reward.

It's not that he doesn't want to give more, it's just that these talents have been here for less than three months, and it's really unnecessary to reward too much money.

The two got up early in the morning and posted a pair at the door. A few of the outer courtyard were handed over to the two brothers, and the inner courtyard was made by themselves. Some of the pictures in the outer courtyard were written by Lu Ciyu, and the writing was strong and slightly revealing, but the ones posted in the inner courtyard were all written by Lin Chi according to his handwriting.

Lin Chi wanted to cover his face when he saw his crooked words on the sheets of paper, but Young Master Lu liked it so much that he decided to post these sheets no matter what he said.

It was only on the first day of the new year that the New Year's greetings began, and today is completely their own day. After all, it was the first festival that the two of them spent together, and they didn't want to be disturbed by others. Lu Ciyu simply went outside to lecture and gave everyone a big cake, and then took Lin Chi back to the inner courtyard.

He entered the room and Lin Chi looked at each other for a while, but they didn't know what to do for a while.

After graduation, Mr. Lu stayed in the city where the university is located to work. When he was in university, there was no one at home, and he always lived alone. During the Chinese New Year, he turned on all the lights and played games with his computer. Send a message of happy new year on your mobile phone.

Lin Chi used to have no time at all.

The matter of the Lu family was done by the four servants from the outer courtyard, but the Lin family had no one to help. He had to get up early in the morning to do this and that, and he could not get a moment of peace until dinner at night.

So the two people sat together and stared at each other for a long time, and the scene became very embarrassing for a while.

"What... what should I do...?" Lu Ciyu scratched his head.

Lin Chi leaned against the window and glanced at the sky: "The Lin family should be preparing meals at this time."

"There are only two of us, so it's too early to do it now, not to mention that Yinqiu has already done almost everything that should be done."

So...the two continued to work on their own affairs.

They seem to have completely forgotten what day it is.

Lu Jiajian was so far away that he could only hear a few faint sounds of firecrackers occasionally, but he couldn't hear them clearly.

The reason why it is called firecrackers is because the firecrackers here have not yet left the form of dry bamboo tubes. Fire/powder is a strictly forbidden item in all dynasties and dynasties, how can it be let loose and let it go to the people, even if it is mixed with no lethality at all, Chen Mingyan will not nod in agreement.

The bamboo tube is stuffed with a unique derivative of this dynasty. The firecracker can ignite the lead, but the firecracker here is to be thrown into the fire to burn. The sound is not small, but it is extremely inconvenient to ignite. Not to mention anything else, it is enough trouble to light a fire in the snow. I also bought some items when I bought them before Xunquan, and let them put them in the backyard. .

After Lu Ciyu took it over and figured out the principle, he lost interest. After all, this thing is really no fun.

The husband and wife endorsed the endorsement and the description of the characters, and they are still learning in their 30s. They are a perfect pair made in heaven. Outsiders may think that these two are academically tyrannical when they see them.

It wasn't until Lin Chi finished writing the dozen sheets of paper in hand that he realized that it was noon, and he quickly poked Lu Ciyu a few times to signal to him.

Lu Ciyu was also stunned for a moment, and took his little daughter-in-law to go to the kitchen to work.

Lu Guixi was not here, and the four members of the family were stopped in the outer courtyard. Under Lu Ciyu's intentional or unintentional brainwashing, these people have long been cultivated to "the master can't enter the courtyard without a word". Young Master Lu secretly stuffed a lot of things into the kitchen in the morning. Lin Chi didn't ask any more questions, and he felt wronged for so long that he didn't let anyone eat something good.

Lin Chi opened the cabinet door and was startled by what was inside, turned to look at Lu Ciyu, stammered for a long time and couldn't speak.

Lu Ciyu stretched out her index finger and placed it in front of her lips, and gave a soft "shh".

Lin Chi was stunned for a long time.

It's not a matter of one or two times that Mr. Lu has changed things, but this is the first time that he has suddenly made so many things. He couldn't recover for a long time. After a long time, he asked, "Is Mr. Lu an immortal?"

Lu Ciyu A mouthful of warm water choked into his throat.

"Ah?"

"How can it not be a fairy to conjure so many things...". It was something he had never seen before.

Lu Ciyu put down the water glass and walked behind him and hugged him by the waist: "You don't know if your husband is different from you? They have two eyes, one nose and one mouth, so they're obviously people."

But in the story The gods will also become human.

Sure enough, Young Master Lu should be offered up.

Lin Chi came back to his senses and silently clenched his fists.

Lu Ciyu didn't know what he had become in the eyes of his little daughter-in-law. At this time, he stared blankly at the cabinet in a daze, but he was actually looking through the space inside to find something to eat.

After all, it's New Year's Eve, so it's time to make something delicious.

Master Lu finally decided on what to do, glanced around, and simply pulled Lin Chi out: "The kitchen room is too small to hold the two of us. Just go back and rest with me."

Lin Chi Yi Looking at him with a bewildered face.

Lu Ciyu waved his hand: "Go back to the room, be obedient."

Lin Chi didn't react until he entered the room, and after a while, he continued to practice calligraphy with Lu Ciyu's pen.

Lu Ciyu didn't think he was in the way, what he said was the truth.

The stove looks quite big now, but it won't be so soon.

He closed the door, hung the lock obliquely on the door, turned around and started to move things out of the space.

There are solar panels and batteries in the space. It's really impossible. Isn't there a natural gas tank and a gas tank?

That's right, it's the must-have for roadside stalls selling pancakes.

It took him a long time to put the things in order, lit the fire and rolled up his sleeves and started cooking.

------

Noon is about to pass, Lin Chi hasn't written a single word since he sat here, and the scrap paper in his hand has been scratched a lot by him absentmindedly, he is standing. Nor is it sitting or in a dilemma.

After all, being in the countryside is a New Year's Eve dinner, so there's no reason to let your husband cook and stay in the house by himself.

Lin Chi stood up several times in a row, but because of Lu Ciyu's obvious attitude that he didn't want him to go in, he stopped.

He waited left and right to see no one coming. He couldn't help but pushed open the door and wanted to go out. He almost collided with Lu Ciyu who came in with a tray of things in one hand.

"Hurry up and put the table away." Lu Ciyu said hurriedly.

The thing he was holding was fastened with a plate, and he couldn't see what was inside, but it was extremely hot from the blobs of heat steaming from the edge.

Lin Chi hurriedly took out the table and set it up, Lu Ciyu put down his things and pinched his face, turned around and hurried out the door to continue serving.

Master Lu cooked a total of eight dishes that day, almost bringing his cooking skills to the extreme.

There were only the two of them in the yard, and he deliberately controlled the quantity. The size of each dish was not large, and the two of them actually ate almost the same amount.

He opened a glass of wine and poured it into the glass in front of Lin Chi: "Drink with me?"

Lin Chi admired the color of the wine he had never seen before, and was shocked by the glass bottle for a long time. nodded.

The sound of firecrackers bursting outside the courtyard was still vague and incomprehensible. The two sat face to face at a small table, drinking and chatting, feeling that the time of their lives would flow like this.

"Are we going to see your parents tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?" Lu Ciyu asked.

As soon as he said it, he was preemptively dismissed by himself.

"No, it's our parents."

He waited for a long time and didn't get an answer, he raised his head suspiciously, and saw Lin Chi leaning on his chin and closing his eyes, as if he had already fallen asleep.

Lu Ciyu was too embarrassed to wake him up.

He gently picked up the person and put them on the bed. He had to stay up at night at night, so it would be better to sleep a little earlier now.

He went back to the table and sat down, picked up the half-drinked bottle of wine and shook it gently.

——You can get drunk with wine, and I have never noticed that this kid is so bad at drinking before.

On the wedding night, I drank the wine, but the aunt who prepared the things was afraid that one of the two people would get drunk, so she deliberately mixed the wine with water very lightly, which was almost just a good sign. In addition, Lin Chi was not very nervous that night, but he was not drunk at all.

Mr. Lu silently picked up a piece of meat and stuffed it into his mouth, staring at the bottle of wine silently in a trance - new play get√.