Chapter 88

Lin Chi stood up in surprise to look at him when he heard the words, and Xue Yu and Shopkeeper Xue also congratulated him in the same way.

Lu Ciyu returned the salute one by one, but there was no unexpected emotion in her heart.

After all, this matter has long been determined for him.

Xue Yu took out a piece of silver naked from his sleeve and handed it over as a reward: "Do you know who is the number one Master Lu?" The

clerk bowed down and took it carefully: "If you go back to the owner, it will be number 15."

Xue Yu put it down. He waved his hand and ordered him to go down, with the same smile on his face: "Congratulations, Brother Lu, what is your little brother saying, Brother Lu is really talented and has poetry and books on his chest, Tibetan and ink, so why worry about a mere child's test?"

Lu Ci Yu: "...".

You don't know that you saw me worrying.

Xue Yu was still full of smiles, as if Lu Ciyu's ranking was not the fifteenth but the first.

Lu Ciyu was too lazy to pay attention to him. In front of shopkeeper Xue, an outsider, Xue Yu didn't say a few words to smear him as if he was uncomfortable, and he didn't know how this guy developed this temperament.

Xue Yu's sense of proportions is very good. It seems that he is sure that Lu Ciyu will not really get angry because of such words, so although he annoys him every time, it does not actually cause anything to the relationship between the two. too much impact.

"It's the old lady's birthday in half a month. Brother Lu, can you stay for a while?"

Lu Ciyu shook his head: "It's been planned for a long time, and I'll go back to the village when the ranking comes out, and I'll leave in a few days."

Entering the gate of Xue's house is to open a branch line of business war. Maybe in order to escape, he has to open the palace line and political battle line. Lu Ciyu agreed to him because he was crazy.

Xue Yu felt very sorry for this, and wanted to persuade him again: "With Brother Lu's talent, it's really a pity to stay in such a village...".

"Brother Lu should show his head and feet in the vast world outside, and he has a hunch that if Brother Lu leaves that village...I'm afraid the world will be in chaos."

No, you really think too much. There is nothing left to eat.

In fact, you just can't get out of the muddy water of the Xue family, so you want to drag everyone down to accompany you, right?

Xue Yu let out a long sigh, lowered his head and stopped talking.

"Have you finished eating?" Lu Ciyu turned her head sideways and whispered.

Lin Chi nodded quickly.

Lu Ciyu took his hand: "Thank you Brother Xue for your hospitality today. We have to go back and prepare, so we will leave first."

------

Tong Shi was in the middle of April, and Lu Ciyu once again After staying with Lin Chi for half a month in the county town waiting for the results, it was already May when the two finally got up and went back to the village.

The snow has long since melted away, and rows of lush green green fluttered in the wind by the roadside. The city man, Mr. Lu, has never seen many large-scale green plants. emotion.

Lu Ciyu raised her hand and lifted the curtain of the car and sighed at the green eyes for a while. She couldn't help Shi Xing's hair, and Lin Chi raised her head to look at him.

I only heard that Young Master Lu held it back for a long time, and barely managed to hold back the four dry words: "Very eye-protecting."

Lin Chi: "...".

"puff......".

Lu Ciyu's ears turned red, and she reached out to scratch his itch with a blank face: "You dare? Dare to laugh at your husband?"

Lin Chi quickly begged for mercy.

He was already very ticklish, and there was only such a big place in the carriage. He had no choice but to lean on the carriage and let Lu Ciyu bully him vigorously. His tears were about to come out.

Xunquan raised his hand and drove the horse with a whip, thinking in his heart: "The world is going down, the world is going down, you haven't heard anything, you don't know anything...".

A large number of newly planted fruit trees after Lu's residence have recovered a lot. When Lu Ciyu got off the carriage, he saw Lin Rong who was facing the fruit tree researcher at a glance.

"Master Lu is back? How's it going?" He also knew that Lu Ciyu stayed in the county to wait for his grades, so he inevitably asked when he came back.

Lin Chi jumped out of the car, his face full of pride: "How could Young Master Lu fail!"

Although Lin Rong was already prepared in his heart, he was still shocked—they, how many years have they not seen a new talent in their village? ! !

This is not just a matter of Lu Ciyu alone, the entire village's status in Shili Baxiang will be upgraded. The number of talented scholars will also affect the ratings of officials in the county and the government. With Lu Ciyu, their village has become famous in front of those adults, and every one is a big happy event.

Not to mention the long-term influence of those in the future, just talking about the present, from today onwards, whether it is a girl or a brother in the village getting married or a man marrying a person, you will have a lot of confidence.

The more Lin Rong thought about it, the more excited he became, and he was a little stumped when he spoke. He recovered and quickly bowed: "Xiu, Master Xiucai!"

Lu Ciyu probably had a concept of these things, but he couldn't be like these in the end. The villagers really feel the same way. He could only help him helplessly: "Brother Rong, what are you doing?"

Lin Rong wiped the sweat from his forehead, and held Lu Ciyu's hand tightly: "Lu Gong, no, Lu Xiucai, I am here. Go tell my dad! How happy my dad is to hear this news!!"

Lu Ciyu was dumbfounded by his sincere and frightened appearance, so he could only sigh in his heart that Lin Chi knew that he was only stunned for a moment, how could he look so precious that he couldn't wait to give himself up.

How could he know that Lin Chida had never doubted whether he would fail the test from the day he knew that Lu Ciyu was going to take the test. It took this child several months just to prepare himself mentally before he made a test. Such a very "normal" result in front of Lu Ciyu's eyes.

"Let's go together, we should visit in person."

Li Zheng's beard was almost up in the sky when he heard the news, and he patted him on the shoulder again and again, but he didn't say a word for a long time. On the contrary, Aunt Hui heard that and dragged Lin Chi out of the main house. When she got to the courtyard, she hugged Lin Chi and started crying.

She didn't know what she was crying, maybe it was because Lin Chi finally came to the rescue, or maybe it was because she finally had the confidence to walk in the town after she was crying.

Their village is large and rich in product resources, but there are not many people in the village who can stand up. As soon as something happened in Shili Baxiang, the adults in the town promised to take their village to carry it. The villagers were naturally dissatisfied that they had to hand over food to the strong man, so they could only find Lizheng here. He can only suffer from the anger on both sides...

everything will be fine in the future.

Lin Chi was very happy at first, but he felt sad when she did this. He patted her on the back and comforted her softly, and his eye circles began to feel sore.

After all, I have seen many scenes in Lizheng, and it calmed down after a while. I thought of going out of the yard to see why the person who was going to pour the water hadn't come back yet, but when I saw the two people in the yard, I could only helplessly say: "Great news, why are you crying!"

Aunt Hui wiped her tears hard: " Yes, why are you crying?"

A few people entered the room, but Lu Ciyu only noticed Lin Chi's depression for a moment, and pulled the person over and pressed him beside him.

"Little... Lu Xiucai will stay in the village in the future, or...". He didn't know how to say the last few words. The scholar from Shili Baxiang still lived in the village after he passed the exam.

"Can you still call me the same as it is? That way I... It sounds very uncomfortable."

"Of course I stayed. I like this village very much."

Lu Ciyu did the same half a year ago. He said he liked it very much. Village, want to settle here.

Li Zheng began to pat him on the shoulder again: "Good boy, good boy."

Lu Ciyu chatted with him for a while, and suddenly changed the subject and asked, "We didn't take the road when we came back, the land at the end of the village... ...Are the people from Lijia Village still there?"

Li Zheng sighed deeply, only to feel that he was very sorry to Lu Ciyu: "I promised to leave when the water receded, but now they regret it."

"Nothing to say. If you are willing to leave, you will live and die here."

Lu Ciyu nodded: "What did the clan elders say?"

"I'm so angry."

"The clan elders even sent people to chase them away, but they didn't leave, they took out To oppress people with the principle of the same clan and kinship." The clan elder's teeth were itching with hatred, but he couldn't tear his face.

"Alas." Lu Ciyu sighed like him.

Heart is very happy.

With so many households in a village, who can guarantee that the whole village is of one mind? The materials in the mountains are difficult to support themselves, and the villagers have long planned in their minds to go down the mountain to find a way to survive.

But it is because of the rigid rules of these elders and clan elders.

This flood is a disaster for the older generation, but in their eyes, it is a rare opportunity, and it is the providence of God.

What's more... After seeing the wealth of their village, how many people can endure the barren village?

Lu Ciyu signed a contract with them, and they didn't rent this place for nothing, they had to be paid by the day. Every day in such a large village was a lot of expense.

It's fun without the money.

There were bursts of people's voices outside the house, and Lu Ciyu turned her head to see Lin Rong pushing open the door.

A group of clan elders followed, apparently all of them were old men of considerable age, but at this time, their movements were quicker than anyone else's, and they surrounded Lu Ciyu almost instantly.

As soon as Lin Rong returned home, he followed Lizheng's words to inform the elders of the clan. At this time, the elders of the clan usually sat under the trees in the village. When he preached this, most of the village knew about it.

The elder queen followed a group of villagers who were watching the excitement. Lu Ciyu never thought that a mere talent would be worthy of their excitement. It's okay for him to be surrounded by the middle, but Lin Chi just feels like an animal in a cage for anyone to watch, especially since many people are not so friendly when they look at him...

Lu Ciyu took a step forward Blocking it for him, he turned to look at Lin Rong.

Lin Rong seemed to have reacted as well, and immediately turned around and closed the door.

"Little Lu, at the beginning I thought it was something in the pool. Look, when did my eyes go wrong?" The

second uncle was obviously much smarter than Li Zheng, so he called him that directly when he came up, Li Zheng still Reluctantly say a word to Mr. Lu.

Lu Ciyu took care of these people lazily, but he couldn't turn around and leave. He could only go into the room with others and chat with them.

He also answered a lot of messy topics, such as whether Li Zheng just asked whether he would stay in the village in the future, such as what plans he has in the future, and so on.

In the meantime, someone mentioned the people of Lijia Village, who seemed to want Lu Ciyu to use his reputation as a scholar to force them to leave.

Lu Ciyu sighed: "Everyone thinks too much. After a while, the government will register my household registration as a scholar, so I really can't do business. Then I will set up a factory... This is not to push me to a dead end. Is it?"

Lu Ciyu added a few words to the side to "spark the flames": "If the factory had been built earlier...I have a reason to answer when the government asks me, but now the noun has come down... alas."

"They If you want to stay, let them go... What else can I do?" The old men looked at each

other for a long time without saying a word, and they were even more bored with the Li family village.

"Don't worry, Lu Xiucai, I will give you a piece of paper." This is the quickest way they can think of to get closer to Lu Ciyu. If they have a family and land, they are really afraid that Lu Ciyu will lead them. With the whole family relocated to the town and county, when they have something to do, they can't find anyone.

In this village, the second grandfather took the initiative to call him Xiao Lu, but others still called him Lu Xiucai. Lu Ciyu wanted them to change their names, but after thinking about it, let it go.

Several people changed the subject at the same time. Before the end of the speaker, someone else said: "Speaking of which, Lu Xiucai and our brother Chi have been married for so long... Why is there no news about brother Chi's belly?"