Chapter 70

The neighboring village where Mr. Feng Shui was located was the furthest away. Several people had agreed to pick him up first, and then returned to the village to pick up a few men who helped together, and then went directly to Yuanjia Village.

After the carriage reached the fork, it gradually slowed down. Lu Guixi buckled the curtain of the carriage and gestured to Lu Ciyu a few times before turning the horse in the other direction.

Lin Rong was a little puzzled, and Lu Ciyu said: "I agreed before that everyone should gather in my yard in the village, and I will go straight to the road when I come back. I originally planned to let Xunquan go there to guard, since I returned When he comes back, let him take the key and leave."

Lin Rong nodded in understanding.

Lin Rong's heart was full of mixed feelings, and he didn't have any intention of chatting.

Neither Lu Ciyu nor Lin Chi likes to be noisy, a few of them sat quietly on the side, only one or two words from the children's mouths echoed in their ears from time to time in the carriage.

The carriage went farther and farther. Although the wheels and the bottom of the car had been protected from shocks, the road was bumpy.

The snow and ice had not yet melted away, there were small puddles on the ground, and the carriages were swaying all the way, causing people to fall asleep.

The younger child finished eating the snacks in his hand, and after sitting dryly for a while, the sleepiness surged up like a tide, leaning his head to the side and leaning on his brother before falling asleep.

Lu Ciyu was inexplicably emotional.

Such a young child can't remember anything, and when someone asks when he grows up, he may not have the slightest impression of what will happen today.

Time is the cruelest thing.

I don't know how long the carriage has been going. It was not until there were more and more people outside that Xunquan made a voice: "Master, Master, Master Lin, we are here."

Lin Rong raised his head upon hearing this.

Lu Ciyu opened the curtain and glanced. They seemed to be at the entrance of the village, surrounded by a group of villagers pointing at them, all men, women and children.

Xunquan was negotiating something with a man at the entrance of the village, Lin Rong stood up slightly: "Young Master Lu and Brother Chi wait here, I'll go to the village and ask the gentleman to come over."

Because of this, he has been here several times, yes I also learned a lot about the roads and layout of this village. Lu Ciyu was not interested in pulling Lin Chi down to make ornaments, so he nodded and went with him.

The carriage of this carriage was newly built during the winter. It was twice as big as the one originally given by Xue Yu. There was still some space left for everyone in the Lu family, not to mention a Feng Shui master?

It didn't take too long for Lin Rong to bring people back to the carriage.

It was a middle-aged man in his 40s. Perhaps it was inappropriate to describe him as middle-aged at the age of 40 in this dynasty. He was tall and thin, with a half-length beard on his chin. He was wearing coarse clothes that were neither gray nor white.

It looks more like an old Taoist priest in some costume dramas, but with a lot of characteristics of this dynasty. Lu Ciyu always couldn't help comparing his and memory's shape, and the result was that he felt awkward how to compare.

After entering the carriage, the gentleman trembled like a quail. He flinched in the corner and did not dare to move. Lu Ciyu glanced at Lin Rong blankly - who are you looking for?

As everyone knows, Lin Rong is also very helpless. The first few times we met and even until this gentleman was fine, he didn't expect that his face changed instantly after seeing Lu Ciyu's carriage.

Lin Chi secretly made a few gestures under his clothes. Ever since he wrote on Young Master Lu like this at the third uncle's office, the two of them had another little secret and little love. He didn't know if his guess was right, but he was right.

There are only so many people in the village. These gentlemen, fortune-tellers, ghosts, dancers, gods, feng shui, spells, and spells, choose good times, and whether they should do all of them. Among them, there are some low-level professions, and their status is higher than that of slaves. A little higher.

It would be better if the slaves had a master with a background, but these people broke through by themselves. They have served many old masters so much, but this is the first time they have personally sat in the carriage.

Especially since Master Lu is sitting opposite him, can you not be afraid?

The carriage set off again and slowly drove back towards the village.

Over there, Lu Guixi went all the way to the small courtyard near Lin Chi's house where Lu Ciyu had temporarily lived before, took out the key and opened the door, and saw a newly-built wooden scooter parked in the small courtyard.

After all, the coffin couldn't be put into the carriage and pulled back. This trolley was prepared by Lin Rong himself.

Lu Guixi didn't close the door anymore, the ropes and other items were already ready, he leaned down and started to put the lock on the trolley to the horse.

To be honest, Lu Guixi's heart is very complicated.

The legendary Qinghai Cong foal traveled thousands of miles a day, and the one he brought back was not inferior to it. When Chen Mingyan rode it and led his army to break through three passes and defeated Yu Di, that battle has been brought up from time to time until now. In reincarnation, even with this horse, he was given the title of a red rabbit.

His family Yan'er liked this horse the most, so it would be fine if anyone could bring one, but in the end, he chose to choose and hand over the reins of this beloved horse to his own hands.

This thought is really too precious, and Lu Guixi and He Dehe can't repay it.

In an instant, his mind crossed the countless lines of "getting the emperor's appreciation and living up to the emperor's high expectations", "Yan'er is still the same Yan'er and nothing has changed between them", "isn't a good emperor supposed to take care of his subordinates" and so on. idea.

I never thought that the first thing I would do with it was to consign a coffin...

Lu Guixi's heart was very complicated.

This stupid child who was born with a lack of strength in some aspects of his mind had no idea that the other party just wanted to take this opportunity to touch his hand a few more times.

There was a knock on the half-open door, and Lu Guixi turned around to see two grown men. The body shape and appearance are similar to what Lu Ciyu described, and it is estimated that it is the person who Lin Rong invited to help.

------

When Lu Ciyu arrived at the small courtyard, everything was ready, and a few people didn't waste any more time.

There are many taboos about breaking ground, including the time of burial after the grave was moved. Several people looked at each other and hurried to Yuanjia Village.

It is inconvenient for the carriage to go up the mountain. Several people unfastened the locks and unloaded the carriage, only taking the horses and rushing all the way up the mountain.

Lu Ciyu only had a rough idea of ​​how far these people went to escape for their lives. This was the first time he had walked into such a deep mountain.

The roads are slippery, potholes, trees and branches, and if you are not careful, you will be scratched on your body.

Lu Ciyu pushed away a thick branch in front of him again, and was a little regretful.

If I had known earlier, I should have been obedient and not brought Lin Chi. This kind of place is really aggrieved...

Young Master Lu just wanted to look back and feel sorry for his daughter-in-law, but he was taken aback as soon as he turned around.

His thin and petite little daughter-in-law flexibly shuttled through the trees, and her every move looked more agile and light than his ability user.

Maybe this is the difference between a native and a foreigner like him.

Lu Gongzi, who felt that he had been severely hit, thought dully.

They didn't know how long they had walked, but the path in front of them suddenly became brighter and brighter. It was estimated that they had reached the area where Yuanjia Village lived, and the traces of people's lives could be vaguely identified around them.

What Lu Ciyu had in mind was that these people lived under the big trees, leaning against the trees to build characteristic houses with bark skirts. Unexpectedly, these people in the mountains and their villages did not. How much.

That is to say, the clothes are worn, the styles are old, and the people are thin and dry.

The place where they are located is a piece of flat land in the mountains, and I don't know if nature is like this or it was cleaned up a little bit by these people the day after tomorrow.

The flat area is far less than that of Yangning Village, and rows of small houses are crowded together, and one house is as big as Lu Ciyu's vegetable field in the yard next to Lin's house.

These people all focus on planting fruit trees and selling fruits. Growing land and vegetables is just a small channel to increase income. Their lives are even more monotonous and boring than Lu Ciyu and the others. At this time, a large group of people were sitting and chatting around outside the village. As soon as they appeared, they directly attracted everyone's attention.

Seeing outsiders coming over, people gathered around one after another. When they saw Lin Rong, who was the leader, a whisper broke out, and when their eyes fell on Lu Ciyu and Lu Guixi, the voice became even louder.

After all, the appearance of these two people is really good.

Lin Chi is not bad, but his appearance is soft and comfortable to look at, and he has no offensive power at all, not as eye-catching and eye-catching as Lu Ciyu and Lu Guixi.

Needless to say, Lu Ciyu's handsome and handsome, his unique temperament that does not belong to this mountain village is enough to attract attention. And Lu Guixi...

his face is good-looking, but he has a cold face all the year round, as if he will be frostbitten if he gets a little closer. Later, he stayed with Chen Mingyan for a long time, and Chen Mingyan brought a lot of people's breath. From a thousand-year-old ice, he was ground into pieces of ice that would not be melted in the past three months. It's a little soft, contradictory and attractive that I don't know.

With such two people in front, and Lu Ciyu's intentional or unintentional blocking, Lin Chi's existence was naturally ignored.

Mr. Lu was caught off guard and made a rare ornament in the eyes of the monkeys in the cage again.

It seemed that the leader of the village stood up: "Boy Rong? What are you doing?"

Lin Rong glanced at him expressionlessly: "Move the grave." The

discussion began in an instant, and Lin Rong ignored the following. The cacophony led everyone to the direction of their husband's grave.

He walked very fast, and he didn't know if he was escaping something or suppressing something.

Lu Ciyu and the others naturally took a few steps to keep up with him.

A woman watching the play suddenly appeared next to her: "Wait, Lin Rong, you want to move the grave... Did you ask us first?"