Chapter 27 Discovery

How long has it been since Young Master Lu traveled across the country when he ran into a general. Could it be that this is the legendary protagonist's halo?

Lu Ciyu laughed at herself and continued to listen intently.

"Leave some people here to check carefully, and the rest will follow me to Xue Mansion."

"Yes." The

young horse started to move forward, and there was the sound of soldiers lining up behind him. The really important words cannot be said in front of the public, and the rest of the content is not worth paying attention to.

The other party is very sure that people are in his car, and that 100% of the fugitives who have been arrested have disappeared mysteriously. Can he still disappear out of thin air? Naturally, Xue Yu would carry the pot.

It's not that men don't doubt Lu Ciyu, but since Lu Ciyu saw Xue Yu's every move, his people have been watching him, whether he went to the government or the village, and even every word he said was heard. .

Lu Ciyu looks so weak and weak, how can he hide from the sky in front of so many double-professional "eyes" in the army under his command?

No matter how you think about it, it's more likely that Xue Yu's dead fox is causing trouble.

Of course, they won't let Lu Ciyu go just like that. His information has been recorded in the government, and now it has been neatly placed on the man's case.

He is an ordinary general in Dachen, and the military/power/government/things have nothing to do with each other. Logically speaking, he does not have the right to check the local government registration, but he can't stand the elite soldiers under him.

The enemy army has secretly spied on it many times. The protection of such a small town's government office is really not taken seriously, and a spy is sent in.

The man turned the horse's head and drove the horse to the Xue Mansion.

Lu Ciyu whipped the pony lightly, and swayed out of the town.

This is Xue Yu's return gift for threatening to calculate him.

No matter whether people will be found by him or not, he will be involved in this pool of water and cannot escape from these big men. In this case, it is better to mix up the water and give yourself some bargaining chips.

The old peasant's ox cart had been retrieved by the way, and he was pulling it behind the horse-drawn cart with ropes-in the way of "pulling one cart by one cart", which was common in the early days of modern times. The ox cart was empty, except for a wooden board on which people sat and put things, so the soldiers just swept away.

Young horses are still too small, and their feet are far less than that of adult horses. Lu Ciyu was not in a hurry, and simply let it walk away slowly, but from time to time, he would lightly flick the whip to guide it not to go astray.

The horse walked slowly, and the "tail" behind him was in a hurry.

You said that there is only one road in total. It is understandable for others to walk slowly at a young age. You, a ox-cart and horse-drawn carriage with no problems, have to keep the same speed as others and hang behind you. This is not an obvious claim that you have problem?

In the same way, there is only one road in total, surrounded by wasteland and wilderness, and there is not even a big tree to cover it. It is impossible to follow it!

The spy in the car glanced at each other, gritted his teeth, and accelerated the speed as he walked further and further.

Anyway, their generals already know where Lu Ciyu is, so they are not in a hurry. It would be bad if people were alerted at such a time.

If this were in modern times or when he first arrived in this world alone, Lu Ciyu would definitely seize the opportunity to take advantage of the fact that the people inside had no ability to resist and put muscle relaxants under control, and use him to protect himself and take him for himself. Benefit.

But this is the ancient times, when the imperial power society could copy his entire family with a single word, and now he has a family and a family, and his every move will be implicated and restrained.

He himself is nothing, but he must not implicate Lin Chi.

Xue Yu looks very gentle and modest, but his heart is ruthless.

From Xue Yu's actions, it can be inferred that the government will not kill the fugitive because of this fugitive, at least it will not implicate the Xue family because of this fugitive, but who knows if this is because he has any bargaining chips to save his life?

Lu Ciyu is a commoner without power and power, and there are many doubts about the origin of his identity. The things he made up are enough to fool a villager, and it can be found out in front of these people.

So he is gambling.

If the general was unreasonable, he could have been arrested and tortured or even killed on the spot, or he could have been charged with hiding a fugitive and made him a scapegoat for Xue Yu.

If the general is good and honest, he will not move Lu Ciyu without evidence, and will only observe his actions secretly and silently judge whether he has any connection with the matter. After all, everything that happened before was seen by his people. Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi were really innocently involved by Xue Yu.

When he ruled out the two suspects, he would be fine.

His luck had always been good, and the general chose to let them go.

Lu Ciyu breathed a sigh of relief.

He was really miserable, and he was involved in this kind of thing as soon as he went out.

He didn't know how long he would last with his newly settled household registration.

In fact, there is another possibility, but Lu Ciyu doesn't dare to believe it - no matter whether people will be found out or not, officers and soldiers will not make a difference.

In fact, there is no wanted portrait in the town, and Xue Yu's behavior all point to this.

Xue Yu's personality...On the one hand, he wanted to send people out, on the other hand, he didn't want him to be arrested, and on the other hand, he didn't care that he was caught.

Needless to say if you want to send people out.

I don't want him to be caught. It can be seen from the fact that he went to great lengths to find someone and pestered Lu Ciyu to ask him to paint and accept the carriage. It can be seen that his nervousness about the people in the carriage is not fake. If Xue Yu wants to send people to the government, there are many ways, why bother to cast a net to catch Lu Ciyu?

This shows that he still hopes that this person can escape more. When the general entered the manor to inquire, he would cover up for Lu Ciyu a little, even if only one point was enough.

I don't care if he gets caught. Xue Yu was worried about him again, which proved that even if this person was arrested, nothing irreparable would happen.

Such as life-threatening because of the government.

The person in the car shouldn't have committed any major incident, otherwise the attitudes of both parties could not have been so calm.

Looking at this search operation, it was like a joke, far from the thrilling excitement of Lu Gongzi being chased and killed by the base in the apocalypse.

The identity of the person in the car is probably not ordinary. Even if he made a big mistake, he could not claim that he had to hide and hunt.

But Xue Yu's attitude seems to be rejecting this again.

Ahhh, trouble, so troublesome.

Xue Yu didn't want to keep him to cause trouble for himself, which shows that this person has a lot of power behind him; he has a personal relationship with this person, so at least this person's identity and status can intersect with him; he doesn't care about being arrested by the government, it shows that the other party's backstage very deep.

The exclusion method is uniform, and the scope can be narrowed a lot.

He sighed and pulled off the reins of the horse, his arm just raised but suddenly stopped.

His ability, the time has come.

Lin Chi was still in the car.

Lu Ciyu's breath suddenly suffocated - he just thought about it with all his heart, and he didn't even notice when his abilities were exhausted.

If Lin Chi was bored, he just looked up...

What does he want, what does he want to do? !

If Lin Chi asked, how would he answer? !

Lu Ciyu took a deep breath and was never so frightened when she was pushed into the zombie group. His fingertips trembled slightly, and he raised his hand to open the carriage curtain.

Lin Chi leaned his head on the side of the carriage, sleeping soundly.

The black suitcase overhead is eye-catching.

Lu Ciyu breathed a sigh of relief, and then her heart, which jumped to her throat, slowly fell back. She stretched out her hand to hold Lin Chi's head in her arms, and cold sweat dripped from her forehead.

This dead heart beats violently every time because of Lin Chi.

Only then can he feel the fact that he is still alive.

How long has it been since he was still in the mood to think about it.

Lu Ciyu covered her eyes and laughed at herself.

The eyelids of the boy in his arms twitched, and then he clasped them again immediately.

Lu Ciyu was relieved, the exhaustion from exhaustion of supernatural powers invaded like a tide in an instant, and his emotions hadn't calmed down yet, so he couldn't realize that the breath in his arms was wrong for a while.

Lin Chi was also taken aback by the sudden appearance of the box. He didn't know what to do when he heard the change outside the car. He didn't know why he chose to close his eyes and pretend to be asleep for the first time.

He rested his head on Lu Ciyu's chest, the other party's heartbeat seemed to be ringing in his ears, and the question that had already fallen to his mouth could not be said.

Young Master Lu didn't want him to know, so he pretended not to know.

Lu Ciyu hugged and sat quietly for a long time, waiting for Lin Chi's sleepiness to gradually rise and consciousness to sink. The young horse stopped without anyone's drive, and lowered its head to look for something on the ground. It seemed to be choosing which clump of grass to eat, but unfortunately the ground was full of withered yellow. It flicked its tail, seemingly dissatisfied.

He laid the boy in his arms on the seat, kissed his lips lightly, got up, took the suitcase and got off the carriage.

Lu Ciyu walked not far away with the suitcase, opened the lid of the suitcase, and his brother-in-law woke up at some point. His eyes were sleepy in the dark for too long, and when he saw the sun, he almost couldn't open his eyes. He narrowed his eyes for a moment, then quickly calmed down and stared at Lu Ciyu without blinking.

Lu Ciyu looked at him for a moment, then leaned down and said in a low voice, "How about a deal?"