Chapter 82

The whole village of Lijiacun dragged his family and ran outside Yangning Village overnight. When they arrived, a man who was going to leave the village just arrived at the entrance of the village. When I woke up in the morning, I was dazed and not very awake, but when I suddenly saw this large number of people, the frightened soul was about to fly.

He turned around and ran to the village to tell Li Zheng, who woke up half of the village early in the morning.

Li Zheng invited Li Zheng from the other side's village into the house, and let the rest of the villagers rest outside the village for a while, then closed the door and began to ask and negotiate.

No matter how curious they are in their hearts, they can't keep gossip all day, they still have to do the work. When Lin Rong arrived at Lu's house, he mentioned this matter, Lu Ciyu nodded and took him to see the saplings outside the house.

In fact, there is a lot of water on the mountain and it is not without a trace, but when the water reaches their village, it has almost been diverted. This water is distributed every spring, and the villagers have long been used to it.

It's never been a problem in any year.

There is a mountain behind the Lu Mansion, and there is a small stream of water rushing down from the mountain, but he considered this issue when he drew the drawings.

The drainage channels are well built, and more than a dozen pipes for drainage and diversion are buried. When the water flows down here, it can be directly led away, so Lin Chi didn't notice it when he got up early the next day.

Lin Rong walked around a large area of ​​trees, and then moved the seats for a few of them to loosen the soil. Lu Ciyu folded his arms and watched him busy. After saying hello, he called Lin Rong. It's too late to see Lin Yi.

Neither of them asked Xunquan to lead the carriage. Lu Ciyu was walking in the village with a basket of things, and Lin Chi followed him, only to feel that the atmosphere in the village was very strange.

A few houses on the side of the road can see people surrounded by gossip, and Lin Chi can hear what they say from a long distance——

"I heard that the water in their village has flooded people's thighs!" The woman made careful gestures back and forth.

Lu Ciyu snorted coldly. How did this word come out and where did it come from? How much flow does the river have? So how much water does a village need to be submerged to the calf? Could it be that Bai Suzhen is here?

"I also heard that they came here this time to beg our village to take them in."

"What? There is no place like this in our village!" said a woman on the side in shock.

"But where will they go if they don't come to us? The nearby villages are all in the mountains. It is difficult for these people to find a place to live on their own. How can they take them in?

" After walking for two or three days, didn't you see that there is still a half-crippled person in their village who was carried by someone? Of course they are coming to us."

The woman listening to her frowned: "This is If they come, where can they live, Li Zheng won't be arranged in our house!"

At this time, the other people who didn't want to talk were also blown up, and they all interrupted: "This is no good, our family is also There's no place."

"Don't, the orphans and widows of our family, do you need a reputation to live in?!"

...

"By the way, isn't that the eldest girl from the Lin Er family married to the Li family? No matter what you say, you have to have her in charge of a household, right?" The

woman grabbed the melon seeds and started eating: "I guess it won't work, didn't you look at the family and leave?"

"If you want me to say that marrying a chicken follows a chicken and marrying a dog with a dog, what's the matter that can't be tolerated? I don't know what the Li family has done to force her to leave. This girl looked pretty good before. , I was thinking of marrying my son back to be a daughter-in-law, but now I know that there is a younger brother who is studying in the family, and he is used to his temper. Thanks to no matchmaker at the time, otherwise the Lin family's face will be covered by her...".

"Cough." Lu Ciyu coughed lightly with a fist to his lips.

The woman broke out in a cold sweat when she saw him, and choked her mouth.

Lu Ciyu didn't want to get involved in these people's broken mouths, but the topic became more and more deviated. This was still processed in front of so many people, and it might be unpleasant in private.

"Lu, Young Master Lu...". The woman quickly stood up.

"This...is this Mrs. Liu? Aunt Liu, good noon." Lu Ciyu greeted people with a smile.

"Auntie can look around before speaking next time. If there are relatives and friends of the other party, wouldn't it be embarrassing." Lu Gongzi smiled at the person.

The other party froze in a cold sweat. The usual savageness was caught suddenly, and now I can't say anything, so I can only watch Lu Ciyu continue to lead Lin Chi away.

She, she, she has always wanted her man to go to the Lu family to work! Does this offend anyone? !

There was a buzzing sound in Liu Shi's head, and he couldn't come back to his senses for a long time.

The few women on the side didn't make a sound until the two of them walked away: "Hey, did you see what he and brother Chi mentioned? It's so full, maybe it's some kind of meat or chicken."

The person next to him He sighed and was full of jealousy: "It's definitely not for Lin Er's family, it's Lin Yi who lives there, it's really good luck...".

The woman glanced at Liu Shi, and said yin and yang strangely: "Sister Liu, did you see it? Some people can't talk nonsense even if they are separated from each other. Who should let someone lean on them?" The more they

chatted

, the more they talked. Yuan, from guessing what was in the basket to what to do at Lin Yi's house, from Lin Er Auntie, who hadn't seen much since Lin Yi came back, to Li Yan, who frequently appeared at the door of Lin Yi's yard these days. There, until someone suddenly mentioned...

"Hey, I said, our village is such a big place, if these people from Lijia Village don't live in our courtyard...then they can only move to the place opposite the village. I went to a clearing."

"Yes, yes, that land is big enough to accommodate them."

"But that land...". The two looked at each other.

"Isn't it just bought by someone surnamed Lu?!."

------

Lin Chi took Lu Ciyu to the gate of the yard, Lin Chi lightly buttoned the door, but he was caught after only two rings. pull away.

Lin Yi held a bamboo embroidery wreath in which a square cloth was taut, with a half-embroidered mandarin duck picture on it.

She has only just been away for a few days, so she is embroidering such sweet and sweet things... Lin Chi recalled how her sister was looking forward to embroidering things in the house a few years ago when she was about to get married. of sourness.

On the contrary, Lin Yi followed his line of sight and glanced at him, and after welcoming the person into the courtyard, he closed the door and smiled shyly: "It's not good for me to always ask you to help, anyway, staying here is idle. Why don't you embroider some things and ask someone to sell them in the town."

When she spoke, she secretly raised her head and glanced at Lu Ciyu, and she was relieved when she saw that there was no change in his face.

She has always been worried that Lin Chi will be dissatisfied with Lu Ciyu when he takes things back. She has told him several times, but Lin Chi, a silly child, doesn't listen...

She is thinking here, and Lin Chi picks up over there. She came over and put the needle and thread in her hand aside: "Sister, look, these are all brought by me."

There were several large pieces of meat neatly placed in the basket, Lin Yi was startled, and just wanted Lin Chi to bring it. When I went back, I heard the other party continue: "Young Master Lu and I also want to eat here, don't talk about my sister."

It was already noon, and she couldn't refuse. Ci Yu took it. The gentle and elegant handsome boy smiled at her: "I'll just do it, you can talk to Lin Chi."

When Lin Yi followed Lin Chi to the house, she was flabbergasted, and she wanted to drag his brother to ask Ask him what kind of ancestral life he has lived in the past few months.

Lu Ciyu had just cut the meat when the door was knocked on again. He washed his hands and opened the door, and saw Li Yan standing in front of the door with a sullen face holding a lot of things.

"Yo, Young Master Lu is also here."

A group of people who "inadvertently" cast their gazes into the courtyard gathered at the door. Lu Ciyu raised his eyebrows and pulled people into the courtyard and closed the door.

This dude didn't know where he went. He was covered in dirt with a pile of food, and Lu Jie's hair exploded. He carried Li Yan and threw him to the hospital in a very disgusting attitude. Then let him take care of himself.

When he finished cleaning up, Lu Ciyu's meal was almost done. Several people came to the table in turn, and Li Yan said, "Master Lu, have you heard about Lin Er Auntie?"

Lin Chi looked up at her sister. , Lin Yi lowered his head.

"What's up?"

"I just heard that Erbo Lin beat her up, and people won't let her go out." Li Yan wanted to talk about gossip for an hour, but Lu Ciyu's eyes swept over it, and he unconsciously stopped talking nonsense. Say less.

"She is not very good to a few children. Erbo Lin didn't take it seriously before and didn't care about it. This time I heard that Lin... Lin Yiming was almost gone, and I was really angry." Of course, he was indispensable. of fanning the flames.

Lu Ciyu nodded.

"He promised me that he will watch over her in the future and won't make trouble again!" Li Yan patted his chest with a proud look, and Lu Ciyu nodded noncommittally.

Lu Ciyu heard a lot of news, until after dinner with Lin Chi, he saw a new guest when he planned to help others clean up the dishes.

People come and go in this small courtyard on this day, and I don't know if the threshold is strong or not.

He still thought about it.

Lin Rong panted and held the door: "Lu, Young Master Lu... My father, no, it's Lizheng... Lord Lizheng and the clan elders want to see you."

Lu Ciyu nodded and stood up - come.