Chapter 85

Lu Ciyu was stunned.

"Which Xue are you talking about?" The

man smiled: "Naturally it's Xue from Jining House, not Xue Family."

Lu Ciyu nodded expressionlessly, secretly surprised - it turned out that even the entire Has Jining Mansion been in the hands of Xue Yu?

Sure enough, people don't look good, Xue Yu doesn't look good, the power in the world has developed to this level.

The man took another step forward and took out a piece of jade pendant from his arms: "This is a token given to me by the master. The master said that Young Master Lu can know the authenticity of my identity at a glance."

Lu Ciyu raised her hand and took it. It was indeed the piece that Xue Yu had been wearing around her waist when they met several times.

Xunquan stepped forward to open the courtyard door, and Lu Ciyu raised his hand and made a "please" gesture: "It's cold outside, please come in for a while." In the

blink of an eye, the courtyard had been empty for a few months, and the inside of the house was empty. The ashes have accumulated a lot. Xunquan entered the house and hurriedly went to the well to pick up a bucket of water and wiped the table. Lu Ciyu said helplessly, "This...".

"In Xueji, I will manage all of the master's shops in Jining Mansion. Master Lu can call me shopkeeper Xue." Another shopkeeper

Xue came...

"Manager Xue also saw it, I haven't been in this yard for too long. I can't even serve a cup of tea now, so please forgive me for being negligent."

The shopkeeper Xue waved his hands again and again: "I didn't invite you to come here, so if Master Lu doesn't blame me, I should be grateful. It's okay, it's okay."

Lu Ciyu couldn't even get a cup of tea, he couldn't even provide a clean stool for others to sit on.

"Master said that Young Master Lu is going to take the Tongsheng test, and it's time to come to the county, so he kept me guarding nearby."

Lu Ciyu: "...".

Let the shopkeeper of Yifu stay outside his door all day long without doing anything... Lu Ciyu really doesn't know how to evaluate Xue Yu.

In the end, he could only reply like this: "Master Xue has a heart."

Shopkeeper Xue quickly waved his hand: "Master Lu, please don't say that, you are our master's sworn brother, if you really want to talk about it, you are also half of us. Master."

Lu Ciyu: "...".

When did I marry Xue Yu? Can the word master be used so casually? Doesn't this word have a unique correspondence?

"Where's your master?"

"If you go back to Master Lu, the master is still in Yunze, and he will return to the county in a few days."

...

Shopkeeper Xue chatted with Lu Ciyu for a while before getting up and saying goodbye. It seems that he came here today just to get acquainted with Lu Ciyu.

Why did Xue Yu publicize his unwarranted "brother" relationship with him? Is there any benefit for him to do so...?

Lu Ciyu pondered over the empty yard.

The seasoning thing is long gone, new... new what else is going on recently?

Buy land?

Not to mention what happened in the village, Xue Yu didn't know, even if he installed someone to inquire about the news in the village to observe and monitor him... This is nothing to be concerned about.

By the way, listening to the shopkeeper Xue, they seem to have known about Lu Ciyu and Xue Yu a

few months ago... A few months ago...

Lu Ciyu raised his head - a few months ago was the Chinese New Year ?

A few days ago, Lu Guixi said goodbye and left. Lu Ciyu gave him three drawings for him to show to the person behind him...

Xunquan had already packed a lot of furniture, and Lu Ciyu pulled a chair and sat on it.

Could it be

that... the result of the research on his blueprint has been revealed in some places? Xue Yu, the son of an imperial merchant, must have his own news channels, and he also knows that he is familiar with Lu Guixi. After all, he came up with this.

After meeting Lu Guixi, Chen Mingyan suddenly came up with a recipe with a huge profit margin. With the seasoning, Xue Yu could easily bring the two things together and bring them back to Lu Ciyu.

Xue Yu could guess that it was because he had far more information than others. He and Chen Mingyan were on the same road. Chen Mingyan would definitely not expose Lu Guixi to others, so that Lu Ciyu himself would be safe.

Is Xue Yu trying to bind his relationship with him? From the house where he is now, it can be seen that Xue Yu's flag has been tied to his body, and sticking the label of a righteous brother on his head will reduce others' suspicion.

Isn't it normal to "send" his "righteous brother" a precious house?

On the one hand, what was announced in front of Chen Mingyan, and on the other hand, what was proved in Jining Mansion, Xue Yu's hand is not bad.

How could Xue Yu think that an unconscious act of sending someone to please Lu Ciyu would cause Lu Ciyu to reveal all his thoughts. After Lu Ciyu understood everything, he was relieved and went into the house to look for the forest. late.

Since returning to the village, Mr. Lu has been recalling the days when he was still in the county. Wanton Yangchun Noodles in Clear Soup, Scallops Stuffed with Orange Shrimp with Garlic, Spicy Chicken with Taro and Pomfret, Golden Garlic Pomfret Egg Skin Balls...

Lu Gongzi was simply overjoyed.

He took Lin Chi to eat from start to finish, day after day. Seeing that the day of the scientific examination was getting closer, Xue Yu finally arrived.

"Brother Lu has been living a really... cheesy day." Xue Yu said silently, staring at the dishes on the table.

"Brother Xue is here." Lu Ciyu put away the tableware.

"Brother Xue came to get the old lady's birthday congratulations?"

"Brother Xue is just one of the things. Isn't this because Brother Lu is about to enter the examination room, so he came here to cheer him up."

"Brother Xue is so serious Brother..." Lu Ciyu wiped her eyes: "I'm really sorry for my brother, I'm sorry for my brother."

"I treat brother Lu as a biological brother, no, brother Lu is closer to me than my biological brother. Three points, Brother Lu actually thinks so much about little brother...I...". Xue Yu even began to wipe tears that did not exist.

Lu Ciyu was agitated by his hypocritical performance Lei, and changed his tone to cut off the topic: "The paintings are all in my room, Brother Xue, please come with me."

Lu Ciyu's modern bedroom is very large, and the living room is very large. There is a whole row of huge bookshelves from the ceiling to the ground, which are densely packed with books.

He has not developed the habit of using the study room since modern times. The room used as the study room is full of items that he has not read all the year round or purchased in multiples for collection, and he may not be able to go in once a week.

The same is true here. The study in the Lu Mansion is basically a decoration. He usually puts any books in the space, and it is very convenient to get them easily.

Xue Yu stopped at the door of his bedroom for a while, and then saw Lu Ciyu coming out of the room with a large scroll.

Xue Yu was taken aback: "Brother Lu, is this...?"

"We discussed the content and subject matter of the painting before, but I had a little more ideas when I was painting. It was inconvenient for you to contact me when you were not in town at that time. , I simply drew a few more copies, and Brother Xue chose the one that suits his heart."

Xue Yu was moved to tears: "Brother Lu, Brother Lu is so considerate...".

Lu Ciyu: "This is what I should do for my brother."

This is full of plastic brotherhood.

In fact, Lu Ciyu just didn't want Party A to reject the revision.

Xue Yu unfolded the scrolls one by one, and Lu Ciyu said again: "I just clip these paintings in the scroll, you can disassemble them at any time and mount them again."

Xue Yu's eyes became even redder.

In fact, Lu Ciyu was just afraid that the Xue family would not like the cheapest scrolls in his bookstore, and Xue Yu would ask him to repaint them.

Xue Yu grabbed Lu Ciyu's hand and held it on his chest: "Brother Lu is very caring, Xue Yu can finally feel it! It's a pity that Brother Lu is a man... If Brother Lu is a girl, Xue Yu will bring Brother Lu into the body. Fuzhong!"

There was the sound of the teacup falling from the door, Lu Ciyu turned his head, Lin Chi was looking at the two of them stupidly with an empty tray.

"Daughter-in-law, listen to my explanation!" Lu Ciyu pulled his hand back.

Lin Chi leaned over and picked up the cup, looking at him indifferently.

Lu Ciyu dragged the person out of the house, leaving Xue Yu madly rubbing the goosebumps that she felt disgusted by herself.

Lu Ciyu took Lin Chi to the courtyard before letting go. Lin Chi looked at him inexplicably: "What's wrong with Mr. Lu?"

"Did you offend him somewhere?" Lin Chi asked curiously.

Seeing that he really didn't have any other thoughts, Lu Ciyu sighed: "I guess he found out about throwing a black pot on his head. It's not normal all day today.

" A few shocking words came out, you see, I scared my husband." Lu Ciyu rubbed into his daughter-in-law's arms.

Lin Chi touched his head: "Okay, let's get rid of it quickly."

Lu Ciyu nodded.

When he returned to the house, Xue Yu was still admiring the paintings, and when he saw him coming back, he said indifferently: "Can I take all these paintings of Brother Lu?"

Lu Ciyu nodded: "Brother Xue paid the money, that is Buyers, of course, please feel free."

Xue Yu seemed to be very satisfied with these paintings: "Xue has always known Brother Lu's painting skills, but I didn't expect these paintings to go far beyond my expectations. With them, this time I will definitely be able to make a lot of money in front of the old lady."

"It's good to help Brother Xue."

"Besides, it was originally a deal, and it's just a matter of settlement and no need to talk about it."

"Brother Lu is right. Xue Yu took out a paper bag from her arms and handed it to Lu Ciyu: "This is painting money."

"Thank you Brother Lu for your trouble."