Chapter 12 Shopping

It's one thing to have an attitude, it's another thing to do it.

The habit of many years has long been formed. Lu Ciyu saw that the child was so stiff from the moment he entered the room that he didn't dare to breathe, and silently walked to the person to encourage and support him. Sure enough, Lin Chi relaxed a little.

He came to buy pen, ink, paper and inkstone.

There are some in the space, but not many. Although I saw it when I was running for my life, I put it away, but how much can I collect in total?

At any rate, it is now also wearing the character of a scholar, and literacy, recognizing and practicing calligraphy must be mentioned in the regulations.

Lu Ciyu took three knives of rice paper, and then took a few pieces of ink, picked a pen and stuffed them into Lin Chi's arms, turned around and led people into the room.

The outside of the bookstore sells pen, ink, paper and inkstone, and the inside is mostly books of words. Because they were only in a small town, there were not many books in the house, so there were not many students who chose books corresponding to them, and the whole bookstore was empty.

Lu Ciyu chose left and right, and finally got the thick "Dachen Law", and wrote several enlightenment books similar to "Three Character Classic" and "Thousand Characters" in the current dynasty. .

A total of seven taels and fifty-two articles, the bookstore shopkeeper erased the fraction and only charged him seven taels. It was almost the same as Lu Ciyu's estimate, but Lin Chi was stunned by the price.

A load of new rice is only sold for 600 to 700 yuan, Lu Ciyu spent more than a hundred dans of rice in the blink of an eye, and he only spent 22 taels when he was doing business! It's no wonder that the village can't afford the juniors to go to school, no wonder that the second uncle's family occupied their four-bedroom house but still can't make ends meet. It turned out to be used to provide for their cousin to study.

The shopkeeper took a piece of oil paper to wrap the things, and Lu Ciyu turned his hands and stuffed it into Lin Chi's arms. Seeing the child's cautious look in his arms rushing around for fear of bumping into a little, he almost laughed out loud.

Cute, so cute.

"So she still has a son?"

Lin Chi nodded: "Second Auntie gave birth to two daughters one after another. She was so anxious that she was pregnant with her third child after a few years. Fortunately, this one is a kid.

" After the second uncle finally had this room, he kept his cousin in front of him since he was a child, and his cousin was sent to the county town to study when he was very young, so it's normal for Lu Gongzi not to know."

Lu Ciyu was silent.

Unexpectedly, this dynasty also had the idea of ​​patriarchal patriarchal inheritance.

Lin Chi was dumbfounded and said solemnly: "Brother's children... most of them are also brothers."

Lu Ciyu understood in seconds, he turned his head sideways: "I'm different."

"Huh?" Lin Chi looked up at him .

"As long as it's my child... no matter what gender, I like it."

Fart, he hates children the most.

Noisy and noisy, just the devil.

However, the ecological chain of this dynasty is like this. Most people look down on their gender, and the extreme ones even fall to their death immediately after having children. In order to coax Lin Chi, Lu Ciyu could only lie to him like this.

The two of them left the bookstore and continued down the long street.

Lu Ciyu had a shopping list in mind, but the problem was that he didn't recognize the way and couldn't find the store, so he simply walked around with Lin Chi, and went in after seeing a store that sold the items he wanted to buy.

There is a grocery store in front of you. Lu Ciyu bought some oil, salt, sauce and vinegar. These things are extremely expensive, and some are even more expensive than meat.

Due to the difference in raw materials and fermentation production methods, the flavors of the condiments in the two eras are very different, and the difference can be clearly distinguished at the first entrance. Although the appearance and color are similar, Lu Ciyu's intention to secretly mix it up as a condiment of the dynasty is completely gone.

At that time, he thought that these things could not be produced in a short period of time, so he went to a few warehouses to collect a lot of them, but he didn't want to change the era and could only keep them for himself... The

problem is the ten thousand soy sauce, vinegar and MSG in the space. Sanxiang has been enough for him for a few years...

Lu Ciyu sighed and instructed the shop's second to move two more jars.

Lin Chi was startled when he saw him carrying six jars.

"Young Master Lu... this is you?"

"Uncle Lizheng is too bland to cook. He will score a few jars of these." Stir-frying vegetables can be made into water-fried plants. It's delicious, but it's really hard to swallow.

"But...how do you get it back...".

"Oh yes." Lu Ciyu slapped his forehead. He bought so many, how could the store have to deliver it to the door.

Entering the house and reporting the address of the ox cart, let Xiao Er deliver the things directly there, and turned around to find the elegant and graceful Young Master Lu again.

He didn't want to go shopping anymore, and by the way, asked Xiao Er for the addresses of the remaining stores, and took Lin Chi straight to the ready-to-wear store.

His own cos suits are considered fancy clothes in this world after all, but compared to the modern clothes that are either regarded as insane or sent to the government when they are worn, others see them and think they are special habits thousands of miles away, but they don't listen to them. Said that the man on the barbarian side still has pigtails.

Wearing these clothes, he always felt uneasy in his heart, so he simply took advantage of this time to enter the town and buy them together. Lin Chi was also wearing a piece of clothes that had been changed to a smaller size. The joints were torn several times, and a few twine were hooked horizontally. Lu Ciyu was upset when he saw it, and decided to buy a few sets for him.

It seems that the child has not seen the new clothes yet.

When Lin Chi heard his conversation with Xiao Er, he hurriedly stopped people: "You don't have to go to the ready-made clothing store to buy ready-made ones, you can just buy cloth."

"Huh?" Lu Ciyu looked at him.

"Every village makes their own fabrics, and the clothes in the ready-to-wear shop are expensive and inattentive...I...". His voice became smaller and smaller, and finally he lowered his head.

A noble person like Young Master Lu should be elected as the most skilled embroiderer in the south of the Yangtze River, wearing the most luxurious brocade and satin clothes, how can they let them in the village...

Lu Ciyu nodded: "That's it."

He used his supernatural abilities . , blocking the line of sight that passers-by may look over. He stretched out his hand and clasped Lin Chi's chin, and forced people to look up at him with a slight force: "How many times have I said it, look directly into the eyes of the other person when you speak, and be confident."

"Speak your thoughts out loud, Otherwise, who would bother to guess?" Who else

has this leisurely guess except me?

Lin Chi looked at him stupidly, and Lu Ciyu's figure was clearly reflected in his clear eyes. The two of them didn't notice the very close distance between them for a while, their eyes were facing each other, and they could only see each other in their eyes, and they couldn't tolerate other plants, trees, and miscellaneous things in the world.

In the afternoon, the setting sun came directly, and only then did Lu Ciyu realize that his eyes were not pure ink, but lighter. It might be due to the refraction of the light. At this moment, Lin Chi's eyes are amber.

Clean and bright.

There was a long neigh that belonged to a horse in the distance, followed by a slightly noisy human voice. Lu Ciyu snapped back to her senses, let go of her hand, took a step back and said in silence for a moment: "It's time to go down Menglang."

Lin Chi hurriedly waved his hand and stammered: "Bu, Bu Zhuang... Bu Zhuang... go."

Lu Ci Yu took a deep breath, collected the ability, and said solemnly: "It's getting late, there are so many things, let's go quickly."

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Ciyu turned around in a hurry. His heart was beating wildly in his chest, and he couldn't calm down.

Lin Chi looked around secretly, and no one seemed to notice it. He breathed a sigh of relief, and his ears turned red.

Lu Ciyu didn't have any more thoughts left, and went into the cloth village and ordered a few pieces of cloth to wrap it up. Anyway, Young Master Lu had money, and he chose which one to buy in the picture, and none of Li Zhenghui's aunt and old man fell behind.

After he selected a group of people and waited, he gently pushed Lin Chi down and listed a row of recommendations in the store: "Which one you like, pick it yourself."

Lin Chi shook his head desperately: "No way!"

Lu Ciyu frowned, Lin Chi quickly explained: "Second Auntie will definitely ask!"

Only then did Lu Ciyu realize the existence of his Second Auntie.

Angry.

Really angry.

Annoyed just thinking about it.

With a cold face, Lu Ciyu pushed back the pile of cloth in front of him with a blank expression, and picked up the solid-colored linen piled at the door: "Is this the head office?"

"You help me make clothes, and I will give you the pieces. It's not too much to give a thank you gift, right?"

Lin Chi nodded.

So Li Zheng and Lao Langzhong received a lot of "door-to-door express" from the cloth shop.

Lu Ciyu noticed the wrong atmosphere almost as soon as he stepped out of the door.

Previously, the town was quiet and quiet, but now it is only a few cups of tea, but the atmosphere in the town suddenly became solemn.

There were passers-by on the street, with ordinary faces and anxious eyes, and they hurried past pedestrians one after another, as if they were looking for something.

They disguised well, but the bloody murderous aura on their bodies could not be concealed. Lu Ciyu had been fighting zombies for so long, and he had long developed a conditioned reflex-like sensitivity to bloody aura. Thinking of the horse's neigh that I heard just now, I am afraid it is also related to this.

But what does this have to do with him?

But in the blink of an eye, the group of people disappeared in a hurry, Lu Ciyu raised an eyebrow, left it behind and continued shopping with Lin Chi.

It was getting late and they should have returned. Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi were both reluctant. On the way back, he passed a stall selling sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, and he could smell the aroma of sweet-scented osmanthus from a distance. Lu Ciyu stopped, couldn't help but asked the price and bought a few kilograms, and then bought a packet of candy at the stall.

The aroma of sweet-scented osmanthus overflows in the mouth, fresh and pleasant.

Time to go back.

After today, Lin Chi will also return to Lin's house.

The bullock cart began to sway again. Lu Ciyu took apart the candy, stuffed a piece for Lin Chi, and took another piece and put it in his mouth. Taking advantage of Li Zheng and Lao Lang Zhong unprepared, they whispered, "Wait for me by the woods in the backyard tomorrow morning."