Chapter 86

After a few days and nights, the time for the exam was approaching.

Lu Ciyu has studied for half a year by herself, and received the careful teaching of Lu Guixi, so she is full of confidence in this exam.

It's not that he is arrogant and arrogant, but that the exam this time is just a child's birth test, which is the least difficult one in the imperial examination.

He worked hard for more than half a year. If Lu Ciyu couldn't even pass such a low-level test, he could really commit suicide and re-travel.

Lu Ciyu was only sure about this match, if he took the test again, he might be really finished.

For example, the poems and fu that will be tested later, this is not a question for giving points, it is a question for giving.

Chen Mingyan once presided over a scientific examination when he was welcomed back to the palace to be the prince. At that time, Lu Guixi was by his side and was responsible for protecting his safety. He also had a little understanding of the examination process.

However, it is naturally impossible for Tong Sheng to take the test. Although the grades of the two competitions are quite different, they are still the same. The mode of the test remains the same. Lu Guixi summed it up carefully. Provided a lot of valuable experience and advice to Lu Ciyu.

For example, in this world, the exam will be held for three days and two nights. During this period, candidates cannot enter or leave, and all activities can only be carried out in the examination room.

For example, you need to bring your own food into the test room. If you don't want to bring your own food, it will be provided for humanitarian reasons, but the taste is more touching.

Lin Yang also came to visit before the exam. He was originally going to participate in this year's childbirth test, but he didn't expect to be held down by the school's master for a year before the test, saying that he still needed to settle down, so Lin Yang could only come to bless his brother-in-law.

As for why Lin Yang had already signed up for security and filed a record with the government, but was suddenly suppressed for a year... This is his own story of grievances.

Lu Ciyu asked a few questions, but Lin Yang was reluctant to say it. Lu Ciyu was indifferent by nature, and it was not bad for Lin Chi to ask him these few questions because of Lin Chi's face. Since the other party didn't want to trouble him, he was naturally happy to calm down.

Lu Ciyu lived close by, so it was a little late when he went out. By the time he got to the examination room, most of the people had already entered.

The imperial court attached great importance to the examination room, and the examination place was in the official ya. There are a large number of connected houses in the yamen, which are left empty in the courtyard on weekdays, and are only used during scientific expeditions.

Lu Ciyu stood silently in front of the examination room for a while, then turned around and held Lin Chi's hand: "Don't wait here, go back to the house after I go in, and I will come out in three days."

He was really afraid of Lin Chi Just stand here stupidly for three days.

Lin Chi held his hand tightly, his face full of reluctance.

This was the first time that the two of them had been separated for such a "long" period of time after they got married, let alone three days, and the situation where the two of them had been separated for three hours had never happened.

Lu Ciyu stretched out his index finger and tapped his forehead: "Be obedient."

He winked at Xunquan who was behind Lin Chi, and Xunquan nodded to indicate that he was clear.

——Xunquan will definitely bring the lord back.

In fact, Lu Ciyu himself didn't want to be separated from Lin Chi. At this time, he was very troubled - why can't he pretend to be people in his own space?

Lu Ciyu didn't ask for spiritual springs, doubling the planting speed or anything, he just wanted space to receive living creatures. In this way, he can pack Lin Chi into the space, hide it in this world that only he knows, and take it with him all the time.

He rambled on and explained a few more words, obviously he was only away for three days, but it seemed like he was going out for three years.

It wasn't until the warning drum before the examination room sounded that Lu Ciyu reluctantly let go and took out the famous post into the examination room.

He came forward with the huge package prepared by Lin Chi, and the guard took it over and seriously confirmed Lu Ciyu's identity. The package was also handed over to the person beside him to look over it carefully, and someone else stepped forward to check it on him. The cautious and careful movements are comparable to the guards of the little emperor outside the county before the Lantern Festival.

Lu Ciyu resisted the urge to chop off the hand that was groping on her body, and desperately told herself that this was a must for the exam, so she had to hold back, but she couldn't help but say that if I really cheated, put the note in the space for you. Even if Nezha grows three heads and six arms, he can't be found.

The two guards looked over it thoroughly and confirmed that there was nothing wrong before letting him go. Lu Ciyu took a few steps forward with his luggage, but couldn't help turning back and beckoning to Lin Chi. lip-synched - go back.

Lin Chi didn't look back until he turned the corner and couldn't see anything. He stared at the ground for a while, and whispered to Xunquan, "Let's go back."

See you in three days.

The candidates' positions were arranged in advance, and Lu Ciyu was assigned a position against the wall. Lu Ciyu's body temperature was lower than that of ordinary people, and after sitting for a while, his hands and feet became cold.

He glanced around and saw that the room was not big, with only dozens of tables. He should be the latest in the exam room, and the rest of the tables are all seated.

Speaking of which, Lu Ciyu had not seen many exam rooms along the way. When he looked up the information, he learned that the ancient scientific examination pass rate was terrifyingly low, and now it seems that he has made a mistake.

He first estimated a ratio according to the proportion of the dynasty, such as how many people can provide a scholar, and then divided the number of people who passed by this number to get the result.

Looking at it now, he still wants to be cumbersome. There are far fewer scholars in this dynasty than he estimated.

The denominator becomes smaller, and the result becomes larger. In fact, the passing rate of this dynasty is not as low as he thought.

On each table were neatly placed pen, ink, paper and inkstone provided by the government. Lu Ciyu ran the pen, laid the paper, researched the ink, and waited for the examiner to issue the paper. After waiting for a long time, Lu Ciyu simply Leaning on his chin, he froze.

If this were modern times, he would be able to draw on the exam papers.

If I were to paint here... I would probably be taken out and put on twenty boards.

Lu Ciyu was really bored and ruthless, and simply lay on the table and thought of Lin Chi.

He waited for a while longer, thinking over and over about Lin Chi's appearance on the bed several times before the invigilator arrived slowly.

The examiners first published a long speech, and Lu Ciyu listened to a few sentences and summed it up. It was probably "cheating in the integrity test", "but there is nothing to fight again next year". roll.

The exam is divided into three days, the first day is some rote knowledge similar to the Four Books and Five Classics, but the bibliography of the Four Books and Five Classics is a bit different from that of my dynasty, and there are more local elements of this dynasty.

This kind of rote memorization is the easiest for all candidates, but it is the most difficult subject for Lu Ciyu.

Maybe it's because I'm old, when I'm old, I like to lie on a rocking chair and take a fan and bask in the sun. My memory has also deteriorated a lot, and it's especially difficult to carry things.

What's more, Lu Ciyu's learning is Li. You ask a man who learns to recite the Spring and Autumn Book of Changes... It

's not the world where he has lived for 20 years...

I really want him. Old life.

Lu Ciyu sighed, hung his wrist and started writing, and began to search for a lot of classical Chinese in his mind.

The preparations for the exam on the second day, this east and west layer was difficult for countless candidates, but when they arrived at Lu Ciyu's place, they felt like a duck to water.

A plate of red-painted abacus beads crackled when he plucked, and there were still several equations for several yuan and several times that he calculated mentally on the paper. In front of Lu Gongzi, who passed the advanced math class with high marks, he was like a primary school student. the question.

The third day is even simpler, case analysis, ah no, policy theory.

Let me give you a case, such as a flood in a certain place, and it is known that XXX, if you are an official of this place, how to deal with it is the best.

Lu Ciyu pondered for a moment, then answered with a pen.

Political/political aspects of economics and humanities are analyzed from multiple angles, and seven full pages are written eloquently.

This kind of question is the one he has practiced the most, and it is also the one that Lu Guixi has taught him the most.

Lu Ciyu has to say, based on what Lu Guixi explained to him... If Lu Ciyu wants to keep going up the exam, let's not say anything else, he will definitely do well in the palace exam.

Lu Guixi really understood the thoughts of His Majesty the current dynasty too well.

Some of the questions he casually raised, Lu Ciyu could find traces of them in some of the laws promulgated by the dynasty.

In fact, Lu Guixi himself just said something like that inadvertently, but Lu Ciyu could find that Chen Mingyan's statutes had more or less the same meaning.

Some of his statutes appear to be irrelevant, but in fact they echo each other. It seems that it is only serving the people and the country, but it is actually boiling frogs in warm water.

The items promulgated by Chen Mingyan are like spider silks that seem to be unrelated, but the spider webs live in flying insects, and Chen Mingyan's webs live in this country.

The common people and officials and aristocrats are adapting to the convenience brought by the regulations, and they are gradually getting used to the improved life. Whenever Lu Ciyu sees the world in a happy and peaceful scene, he will look forward to Chen Mingyan's tightening of the net. Moment.

At that time, the whole world was completely and truly in the hands of Chen Mingyan.

To some extent, he and Chen Mingyan are one kind of people.

Although they only heard each other's names, they had been paying attention to each other for a long time.

Cough, Lu Ciyu recovered. This is still an exam, he seems to be thinking too much.

He stared at the completed paper and checked it, and after hesitating for a while, he made a new copy.

There were only three pages left in the newly copied paper. It was not that his seven pages were shortened to three pages, but that a lot of useful content was deliberately thrown away by him.

The answer is enough to ensure that he is admitted to the scholar, there is absolutely no need to do so brilliantly.

What is really worth arguing about and attracting attention is a bad thing for Lu Ciyu. He only expects to be a scholar, and after the test, he tells people that his self-consciousness is not enough and he still needs to study for a few more years. Someone is suspicious. But if he produced enough grades to go to the test but retreated to the countryside and cowered... this would be a problem.

Every move is trouble. It's so much trouble before entering the officialdom. I really want to get into this muddy water... Lu Ciyu can remember the scene when he is young and full of gray hair.

After the examiner closed the paper and announced that the examination was over, Lu Ciyu left the entrance of the examination room.

The exam rooms are all closed, only the door for people to enter and exit, not even a window.

In order to illuminate the room, candles have been burning all the time. There have been dozens of people in such a large room. The air circulation is extremely poor, and even the door is not allowed to let out the air. The atmosphere is extremely depressed and dull.

Lu Ciyu went out to bathe in the sun, just took a deep breath of fresh air and sighed, and when he regained his senses, he saw his little daughter-in-law running towards him.

Seeing that Lin Chi was about to throw himself into his arms, Young Master Lu quickly stepped back and opened the distance between the two.

Lin Chi was taken aback by his move, and thought that something had happened, but Lu Ciyu said, "I haven't showered for three days.

" , Lin Chi sighed deeply: "...Let's go home."