Chapter 24

He didn't think it was wrong, that's what Lu Ciyu meant.

Instead of letting Lin Chi find work on his own, it's better to arrange things for him. At least people will not be too tired under their own eyes.

When Lu Ciyu went out today, he originally wanted to sneak into the town, but he turned back halfway, and it was too late to go out at this time.

His and Lin Chi's clothes were placed side by side, one on top of the other. Lu Ciyu thought about something in her heart, and her hands became bigger. When she took out her clothes, she accidentally brought out half of Lin Chi's sleeves.

What fell out was an empty purse wrapped in clothes.

Lu Ciyu leaned down and picked it up.

The fabric looked very familiar to him. The black clothes of the same material had already been made by Lin Chi, and they were quietly placed in another cabinet in the house. He remembered that Lin Chi asked him for the remaining leftovers, but he didn't expect that the other party would use it for this.

If you want to make a purse, there are some good-looking materials, why bother with such a black one. However, Lin Chi chose his clothing remnants, and the intention was obvious.

Lu Ciyu laughed lightly, folded Lin Chi's clothes and put them back, took his concentric knot and purse out of the courtyard together.

Lin Chi saw the thing in his hand at a glance, and his brain made a "hum", and he almost didn't find a crack to get in.

"You you! What are you doing!"

Lu Gongzi raised his eyebrows: "I didn't do it on purpose, it fell out on its own."

Lin Chi lowered his head and said nothing.

Lu Ciyu took him by the shoulder: "Then, my ingenious husband, can you explain to my husband what this is?"

Lin Chi blurted out: "I don't know!"

Lu Ciyu coughed: "I really don't know?"

Lin Chi nodded and said nothing.

Lu Ciyu waited for a long time without waiting for his answer. He lowered his head and felt a little sad: "It turns out that I guessed wrong.

"

He silently stuffed the concentric knot into his purse, tied it to Lin Chi's waist to signal him to put it away, turned around and left sadly. The back of the whole person has the words "I am sad" written on it.

The autumn wind blew, and the old tree in the courtyard dropped another piece of yellowed withered leaves, whirling around Lu Ciyu's side, that desolate... Lin Chi's heart softened when he saw it, and he gritted his teeth: "Yes... ...is a purse."

"My son knows that this is a purse." Lu Ciyu stopped and stood still.

"Yes... it's the material of your clothes..." "I

can see it."

"I-I just want to keep something just like you... I can think of you when I look at it...".

Lu Ciyu turned around: "Really?"

Lin Chi nodded, this time he was really looking for ground to sew.

Lu Ciyu planned to tease and then stop, but unexpectedly, she couldn't control herself: "I can think of me when I look at it, maybe I still want to take me to my side and tie it to my waist and stare at it all the time. Are you going?"

Lin Chi was almost smoking. I just felt that my whole person was stripped naked and placed in front of Lu Ciyu, every move, every word and deed was under his peep, and I couldn't hide any thoughts in my heart from him.

He did not answer nor did he answer. He simply pushed away Lu Ciyu, who was getting closer and closer, turned around and ran into the room. He rolled into the quilt, hugged his head and shrank into a ball.

As if he didn't see his embarrassment, Young Master Lu walked to the door and shouted, "You just finished your work and your clothes are dirty, so don't rub the bed too."

"We don't have any sheets to change, I washed them yesterday and the day before yesterday. I haven't done it yet."

"Boom—".

Lin Chi exploded.

Young Master Lu returned to the courtyard, picked up the work that Lin Chi had left behind and made it beautifully, a little flower blossomed in his heart.

------After

he had cleaned up everything in the courtyard, Lin Chi changed his clothes and came out.

After such a long time, the child has calmed down, but he just ignores people with a cold face.

At first, Lu Ciyu was worried that he was really angry. He glanced at the purse on the other side's body, and everything became clear. He stepped forward and took the person's hand: "What should I eat at night?"

Lin Chi took out his hand.

Lu Ciyu scratched his head: "Then let's go to Uncle Lizheng's house for a meal?"

Lin Chi turned his back.

Lu Ciyu sighed, picked up the cage with two teeth and seemed to be laughing at his rabbit: "It's really impossible to stew it, I heard that the rabbit meat soup is very nourishing."

Lin Chi grabbed the rabbit and put it away. Back in the cage - you dare!

Lu Ciyu took him by the shoulder: "Would you like to see the land?"

Lin Chi nodded.

Things were put on hold for a while.

------

Although Yangning Village is not small, it is surrounded by mountains on both sides, and the available land around it is limited.

The land that can be used and planted has long been occupied by other villagers in advance, and the rest is either covered with gravel or nothing can grow.

The piece of land that Lin Chi said was not bad, and the soil fertility was about the same as that of ordinary high-quality fields. The reason why it is not occupied is because it is too close to the mountain.

If the animals in the mountains come down in a violent season, the seedlings in the fields will be the first to suffer.

Lu Ciyu didn't understand the specific situation before, but now he was led by Lin Chi to the place to get acquainted with the environment, and looked at the wasteland and fell into contemplation.

Really too close.

If you change the location, you may be robbed by the villagers.

Young Master Lu's ability is not weak, but not strong enough to block the dozen acres in one breath. Besides, he can still stay here with his ability 24 hours a day to order food? What a joke.

But if it is in the end of the world, it is really normal.

Lin Chi looked at him hesitating and was a little anxious, but he didn't know what to say.

Lu Ciyu's thinking is the standard thinking of examining business plans, while Lin Chi is the most common peasant thinking. To be honest, he knows more about the inconvenience here than Lu Ciyu.

But he really likes it here.

"How did you choose this place?"

"Ah?" Lin Chi didn't return to his senses.

"This place is so dangerous, why did you think of choosing this place?"

Lin Chi blinked and squatted down a few steps forward.

"Because there is no money here." Lin Chi smiled.

"When I was young... I was in a bad mood, so I secretly ran to the mountains in the middle of the night, passing by here every time, but when I grew up, I seldom came. At that time, I thought about whether I could leave there every day, and I knew in my heart that In a dream, I didn't know how I would live by myself, so I secretly came up with the idea of ​​this land."

"I always thought that if something really happened, I would move here and build a thatched hut myself to reclaim the land. A piece of land. You can always survive."

Lu Ciyu lowered her eyes: "Don't they have anyone looking for you?"

"Yes." Lin Chi turned back.

"Once my cousin found out that I wasn't there, and was terrified. He didn't dare to tell the second aunt, so he secretly searched for his cousin. In the middle of the night, the two of them sneaked up the mountain to find me."

"I was lucky that day . Very good, a lot of fruit fell from the tree, I have been picking it up. I was surprised by the two of them, so I gave them a few."

"The next day Er Auntie rummaged through her cousin's clothes. He came out with an unfinished wild fruit, asked him where he came from, and finally beat my cousin and I hard...".

Lin Chi didn't know what to think of, and couldn't help laughing.

Lu Ciyu touched his head: "Then let's choose this place."

Lin Chi stared at him with wide eyes: "But...".

Lu Ciyu pointed him in several directions: "From here, to here. You can put up a fence, make it stronger and fill it with water... mud. Encircle this piece of land."

He shook his head silently. Cement is not good. Let's build it with brick walls.

"But how much money does that cost!" Lin Chi was surprised.

All that money can buy a new piece of land.

"It looks like a lot of money, but we still earn it. The money can only buy a few low-grade fields, and these fields are all high-quality soil."

"Besides, there is no tax payment for the first three years. These silver taels have been earned back. This land is backed by the mountains, and there are few people visiting it. There is a small river that diverts water not far from there, and it is convenient to divert water for irrigation." The

more Lu Shang said, the more he felt that this plan was OK, but in fact he didn't care about it. land. After all, he was a standard modern city dweller, and he cared more about the mansion and the money in his hand, and he agreed to buy the land for An Linchi's heart, and second, because he didn't want to listen to the rambles of the villagers.

In the future, Lu Ciyu will make most of his income in business. On the bottles of condiments in his house, the few taels he earns by relying on food are really not in his eyes, even if it is a wild beast. It's nothing to feel sorry for if you arch and step on him.

As for the safety issue, it doesn't matter. He wants to tie Lin Chi to the waistband of his trousers. With or without this land, he will not be allowed to go up the mountain alone, and the wild animals will not hurt Lin Chi. With Lu Ciyu by his side, he is even less afraid. He has hot weapons in his space, and he can kill a bear with one shot.

Lu Gongzi settled down with the people, and went home with the people.

Lin Chi seemed to be in a very good mood, and he laughed all the way.

Entering the courtyard gate, Lu Ciyu grabbed his sleeve.

"You already have a purse, your husband and I don't have anything yet?"

Lin Chi's brain hurts when he hears the word "purse": "I'll do it for you."

Lu Ciyu nodded: "I want you The material of the clothes."

Lin Chi: "...Okay."

"There is also a concentric knot of the same knot inside."

Lin Chi: "...Okay."

He walked quickly into the room, trying to avoid this topic, but Lu Ciyu followed behind: "Next time we go to town to choose cloth, you can make some couple outfits. Let's go out and spread dog food in the same clothes!"

Lin Chi couldn't understand the meaning of the couple's clothes, but he understood the clothes in the same clothes. He couldn't bear to turn around and raised the pillow to cover Lu Ciyu's face: "Don't talk about it!"