Chapter 87

The first thing Lu Gongzi did when he returned to the house was to brush himself hard. Lin Chi is a very caring child, and the house has long prepared hot water for him to use when he comes back.

Lu Ciyu changed into clean clothes, took a handkerchief and wiped the long hair that had grown to her waist at some point. Hair dryers are not allowed here, and it takes a long time to dry your hair after a shower.

As soon as he entered the main room, he saw a large mahogany table in the middle of the room. The dishes on it were still steaming and emitting a tempting fragrance. Lin Chi turned his back to him and placed the last bowl.

"Young Master Lu brought those few cakes to the exam room. He must have been suffocated...I didn't know what to do, so I prepared this meal in advance."

"The dishes are ready in the morning. , I was afraid that it would get cold, so I kept Xunquan warm with fire, and I guess the taste is not so good after so long...".

Those cakes were carefully prepared by Lin Chi, and he brought several of various fillings. How could he be so tired of eating them?

Besides, Lu Ciyu is not such a hypocritical person. All of his picks are based on that condition. If he doesn't have the ability, he still has to choose this one. That's called it.

"Why don't you wait for me to come back and do it now? Besides, don't you know the opening time of the examination room? When the time is approaching, it won't get cold."

Lin Chi lowered his head and did not speak.

"Say?" Lu Ciyu leaned over and hugged his waist from behind.

Lin Chi was irritated by him, patted his hand and said in a low voice, "That's right, I just want to get ready earlier and wait for you...".

Lu Ciyu sighed.

"I'm really suffocated."

He stopped eating, and walked into the back room with someone in his arms.

"When the paper is finished, there is nothing to do, so I can only sit there in a daze. At the beginning, it was fine. I thought about our home, the land at the entrance of the village, and... the children who will be there in the future, but I finally thought about coming. I want to go and become you."

"What about you? Have you missed me these past few days? What did you eat and do? Can you sleep alone?"

Lin Chi was a little afraid of the dark, but this was Lu Ciyu Only found out after marrying him.

Maybe it was because the family was too economical in the past. Only the main house would light a wax at night. In summer, it was dark at night. In winter, it was almost impossible to see things at four or five o'clock.

The most important thing that Lu Ciyu lacked was money. There were boxes of candles at home, and there was no shortage of things like oil lamps. At night, the brightly lit candles in Lu's house were burning and he couldn't even notice it. He discovered this by accident.

Lin Chi clenched his sleeves tightly and didn't speak.

I really can't sleep without him.

Lu Ciyu's fingertips stroked the dark circles under his eyes that he could see slightly, and Lin Chi closed his eyes in reflex from his shock. He felt the movement of the eyeball under his finger, and silently tore off the rope used to tie the curtains by the bed.

The dishes on the table cooled down again.

------

Mr. Lu's bath was white, and his hair was white.

He got up and took off the candlestick that was burning only a section of the candlestick, took out a large bag of new ones from the space and inserted them one by one to light them.

The room was brightly illuminated. Lu Ciyu stared at the dishes on the table for a while. He didn't plan to reheat it, so he sat at the table and ate cold rice.

Lu Ciyu always felt that between him and Lin Chi... He always wanted him to retreat more.

The age difference between the two of them is too much, and Lin Chi is so simple and easy to understand. Although it is very inappropriate to be called old husband and young wife, the way they get along is similar.

The child was wholeheartedly towards him, and Lu Ciyu was naturally willing to pamper him more.

The languid and listless look at the first meeting had not appeared on Lin Chi for a long time. He was full of energy all day long, and even Lu Ciyu would feel better after seeing it.

When he chose to get married, there was a bit of gambling, but now it seems that getting married is indeed the right decision he made after crossing over.

On the bright side, he has always been pampering and protecting Lin Chi. In fact, he knows in his heart that it is Lin Chi who has been accustomed to his petty temper.

Lu Ciyu can only see that face, and throwing away the disguised mask, he himself has a bad temper and is stubborn and possessive. It was Lin Chi's soft and cowardly personality who had been pampering him.

Even with his temper getting used to getting worse.

Lu Ciyu sighed.

When he finished eating and took the plate out, he happened to meet Xunquan who came back from washing the manger. He had nothing to do with him, so he leaned his arms and chatted with him for a few words.

"The candles in the main room have been burning for two consecutive nights."

"Master got up before dawn this morning to prepare something for you. You are only carrying a few of them... There are seven or eight dishes in the kitchen. And a big pot...".

"From the day he came back, he always looked at the sky and waited for the time...".

Lu Ciyu nodded and waved his hand to signal him to leave. He didn't put away the plate and shoved his head into the space. He turned back to the bed and stared at the sleeping man for a while.

Thanks to his cleverness, he snatched Lin Chi back in front of others, otherwise where would he find such a good daughter-in-law.

It's been half a year since the two of them got married, so why are they still in love... Wouldn't it be annoying to look at his face all day?

Lu Ciyu poked Lin Chi's face with his fingertips, Lin Chi seemed to notice something in a daze, rubbed his head on the pillow, and then turned his back to him.

No...have the two of them ever been in love?

Since the day of marriage, it has been a gentle and peaceful little daily life. How could such a boring day pass by in the blink of an eye?

But I don't hate it at all, and I even want to continue like this for the rest of my life.

Lu Ciyu stared at him for a while, until she felt a little sleepy, and then she went to wash and turned over on the bed.

------

There is still a process of grading and checking the papers. Anyway, Lu Ciyu had a house in the county where he was not in a hurry, so he simply stayed with Lin Chi and waited for the results.

During this period, Xue Yu and Shopkeeper Xue also came a few times. With their explanations from people who were familiar with the local area, Lu Ciyu almost took Lin Chi around most of the county. From the very famous marriage temple outside the city to the most famous first restaurant in the city, Zuihualou, there are not many left.

Xue Yu has successfully promoted the recipe to all parts of the world, especially Xue Yu's Zuihua chain building in Jining Mansion. The newly-released seasonings were paired with delicious dishes that were brought to the table, and almost the entire catering industry in Dachen was hit a lot.

When the two followed Xue Yu to the Zuihua Building, they saw that the hall on the first floor was full of people. Thirty or forty men were crowded on a small table, and the table was full of various dishes. After Xue Yu got the seasoning, he also ordered his subordinates to put in a lot of hard work, and developed a large number of fresh dishes with the unique food of the dynasty.

Although the doors of the boxes on the second and third floors were closed tightly, Lu Ciyu could still sense the large number of people with his supernatural abilities.

They followed Xue Yu into the pre-booked box on the top floor, where Shopkeeper Xue had been waiting for a long time. The three sat down and chatted for a while, and the second in the store began to serve dishes.

As soon as Lu Ciyu picked up a few chopsticks for Lin Chi, there was a second child running upstairs.

"The owner, the shopkeeper, Mr. Lu... Mr. Lu has been hit!"