Chapter 67

No wonder the old man thought too much, it was a bit strange for the two of them to come to the Lin's ancestral hall in the middle of the night.

After Lin Chi got married, her surname was Lu, and it had nothing to do with their Lin family.

The so-called guarding the ancestral hall means that people are locked in the house for a month, and the food and clothing expenses are all sent by the family.

It sounds serious, but after all, everyone in the same village grew up in front of this third uncle, and the internal management must be lax.

Lu Ciyu came to the front of the house, raised his hand and touched Lin Chi's head: "Wait for me here."

Lin Chi's face was full of disbelief -- this was the first time that Young Master Lu offered to let him stay...

Lu Ciyu was arrested His disbelief looked a little distressed, and he almost wanted to go up to kiss and comfort him, but considering that this was outside the ancestral hall of other people's clan, he secretly suppressed his thoughts.

"I'll be out soon, find a shelter from the wind and wait for me."

Lu Ciyu stroked his long hair and whispered in his ear.

Lin Chi's bones softened, he grabbed Lu Ciyu to stabilize his body, took a deep breath and nodded again and again.

So Young Master Lu's light laughter came from his ears to the bottom of his heart.

Lu Ciyu used the cover of the night to put Zhang Nuanbao under the person's clothes, and took a picture through the clothes twice before turning around and entering the room.

The two in the room were already asleep at this time.

Thanks to the night vision ability enhanced by his supernatural ability, the things in the room cannot be said to be seen clearly, but at least it is enough to identify the objects from the outline.

This house is terrifyingly crude, with a long row of large shops, not to mention the rest of the furniture in the house is only a shabby table and a few wooden stools.

It was extremely cold in the room, and there were two men sleeping soundly on the floor, wrapped in several layers of quilts that did not match the style of this shabby house at first glance. Lu Ciyu tilted her head, presumably it was sent to them by their relatives.

He was in touch with the homework that Lin Chi had given him on the way...

How could such a scoundrel have such two relatives...

According to what Lin Chi said, these two men were the youngest in the family, and they had been raped since childhood. Dui brothers and sisters, grandfathers and grandmothers are used to pampering them, but they did not expect to be pampered and pampered to become grandfathers and grandfathers in the end. No matter what they do at home, all the money earned by the whole family is spent on them, and even the two families who are obviously steadfast and hardworking are getting poorer and poorer.

Lu Ciyu didn't like this kind of person.

This kind of rogue must be subdued once, or they won't think about having a happy birthday after being hated by them.

There was a bowl on the table, which was full of water, and Lu Ciyu took it and poured it on the face.

"Who the fuck did I splash me!"

The water was cold and biting, and it was the cold night in the broken house, and the man who was nearer rolled down the shop in a jiffy.

Lu Gongzi replied lazily, pulled a chair over and rubbed his hand lightly. The fingertips were clean without a trace of dust, probably wiped by these two people.

Young Master Lu was very satisfied with the cleanliness of the chair, turned around and sat down.

He thought about it carefully again, and it was probably not wiped. I'm afraid the two of them didn't just sit up and clean their pants.

The two men had just woken up and their consciousness was still a little hazy. They narrowed their eyes and saw a man sitting on the chair. The man who was almost 1.7 meters in height almost scared his soul away.

"You, you, are you a human or a ghost?!"

Lu Ciyu was searching for a while to say something, but he didn't expect that the other party would say such a sentence first, and he couldn't hold back and laughed directly: "In the ancestral hall of your Lin family. "Hey, do you think I'm a human or a ghost?"

I didn't expect the man to be even more cowardly, his legs trembled: "You, which ancestor are you, me, me, I...".

On the other hand, the one on the side should be more calm, squinting his eyes and trying to adjust to the dark line of sight in the room, then he opened his mouth and said, "Lu Ciyu?"

"Huh?"

"You guys are also interesting. Ask me if this son is a human or a ghost."

After learning that the other man was Lu Ciyu, the other man was not afraid, he woke up from the anger of being splashed with water, and he just clenched his fist and hit the source of the sound.

The two little tyrants are used to it, and this is the first time they have suffered such a big loss.

In their opinion, if Li Yan hadn't suddenly betrayed them and took a bite, how could they have been brought in here when Gary was bought by Lu Ciyu? Staying here is cold, hungry, and boring, and I scolded Lu Ciyu a thousand and eighty times in my heart. Isn't it just a bit of stinky money? It's amazing.

I didn't expect this person to actually bring it up by himself, how could he be relieved if he didn't beat him to death?

They had already imagined the scene where this useless scholar was lying at his feet begging and letting them go out and paying a few hundred taels of silver to apologize.

What a young man... full of energy.

Young Master Lu sighed with emotion as he watched his fists swing over and folded his arms in a relaxed manner.

Once he stepped into this room, the sound in the room was easily blocked, so now he was not afraid that Lin Chi would hear the sound and was worried about rushing in, so he raised his leg and kicked the person in the stomach.

Originally they were not pleasing to the eye, but they still came to find fault. Isn't this courting death?

------

The unilateral beating and kneeling and begging for mercy that the two men expected finally became a reality, but the order of the two sides was changed.

The younger man was thrown to the ground by him just now, and he couldn't get up after crawling for a long time.

Lu Ciyu felt a lot better after the fight. He took out the lighter with one hand and lit the candle on the table, and the room suddenly became brighter.

The faint candlelight leaked from the window paper, which had several holes torn through. After waiting for a long time, there was no movement in the house, and Lin Chi, who was a little worried, finally breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and walked back to continue waiting patiently for his Young Master Lu to come out.

Lu Ciyu looked down at the person, and after a while, he let go of his hand and relieved some strength. Just when the man thought he was escaping and exhaled, he suddenly grabbed the person's neck and threw the whole person out.

He fell on the ground, and it would be embarrassing if a hole was smashed into the broken wall of this house.

The voice was not small, but it was limited to their ears. Lin Chi, who was separated by a door, couldn't hear anything.

The two men were so frightened by his hand that the pain on their bodies was interrupted for a moment - the sky was on top, the ancestors of the Lin family were on top, and they lifted a man with one hand and threw it out, their faces didn't change... What kind of monster is this.

At that time, I heard that he was a newcomer and went hunting alone in the mountains. Why didn't they take it to heart?

Not to mention how the two of them were feeling, Mr. Lu himself was extremely satisfied.

Since he and Lin Chi got married, Lu Zhainan has relaxed a lot. Originally, this place didn't seem to be life-threatening all the time in the apocalypse, and he didn't have much self-discipline.

In fact, he is not that lazy.

I just woke up in the morning and wanted to get up to exercise. When I lowered my head, I could see the cute sleeping face of my daughter-in-law who was completely unguarded in my arms. I was in no mood for a moment. I just wanted to stay on the bed and hug my home. The little daughter-in-law will be held until the end of the world.

The competition with Lu Guixi was the closest thing he had ever done to this.

Originally, he thought that all the bones in his body were hard, but it seems that his skills have not regressed much? Lu Ciyu was very surprised by this, and she felt a little better when she thought of this.

Lu Gongzi has always been able to do something and not force it, but in order to maintain his personality image outside, he can't send out any fire, and he still wears a mask outside the mask. Gentle and gentle reasoning, he is going crazy in this day.

He was well-loved in the Lu family. In the end of the world, he didn't dare to expose the space and didn't activate his abilities. It was a bit miserable. Following him for the rest of his life, his brain hurts.

Lu Ciyu got up, and the man on the ground shrank unconsciously, it was the coward who just asked him if he was a human or a ghost.

He walked past the person to the other person he had thrown out. The other party covered his arms and stared at him, his eyes full of fierce light. Just looking at his appearance, if there is any weapon at hand, I am afraid that it will hit Lu Ciyu in the head.

Lu Ciyu didn't care either, and said gently with a smile: "Why go to our house to steal?"

The man glared at him: "Bah! If I want to steal, I will steal it! If you have something, kill me! If I leave it to me In half a breath, I will kill your whole family in the middle of the night!"

The smile on Lu Ciyu's face deepened, and the dancer who was very slender compared to the man, who was writing and playing the piano, gently touched his neck.

Then tighten little by little.

The man's physique is not bad and his strength is not weak, but he has no room for resistance. He only feels that he is being clasped by an iron pincer-like hand, and he can't break it no matter how much he struggles.

His breathing became more and more difficult, the redness on his face faded, his legs kicked involuntarily, and his mouth was almost foaming.

Seeing that the saliva was about to flow out, Lu Ciyu quickly released her hand.

The man fell to the side, gasping for breath, and Lu Ciyu's voice sounded in his ears again: "Kill my whole family?"

He was a little scared, and after a while, he said, "No, no... Young Master Lu, my slut. If I said something wrong, Master Lu has forgiven me a lot...".

Lu Ciyu blinked and didn't answer. Seeing that the man in front of him was breathing evenly and gradually calmed down, he pinched his neck again: "But your eyes don't say that."

Lin Chi waited a little anxiously, he was walking around outside, he had to hurry up It's good to solve it.

This time he used force directly, and the man rolled his eyes and his face turned blue.

He could clearly feel that Lu Ciyu really wanted to strangle him.

He has never been so close to death, and it has been so many times in a row. At first, he was still unconvinced and resentful and thought about killing him, but now he wants to be as far away from Lu Ciyu as possible.

Don't look at them talking about life and death at every turn, but in fact they haven't experienced anything, and when they reach that limit, their legs will become weak immediately.

A peculiar smell came from the air, and it turned out that the timid one was scared to pee.

Lu Jiepi immediately blocked his sense of smell, and his stomach was tumbling over and over again, and he felt uncomfortable all over his body.

He let go of his hand: "Fu?"

The man flinched and lay on the ground: "Fuck, take it! Please forgive me...".

"How did you get the injury on the neck?" Lu Ciyu asked again.

The man understood, and pointed to the one lying on the ground: "It's him! It was me who fought with him! He pinched it out!"

"The loophole is too big." Lu Ciyu also corrected lazily. He felt uncomfortable staying in this room for a while longer: "If I hear a little news in the village...".

The man nodded quickly: "No, you won't."

"That's good." Lu Ciyu arrived at the door.

Seeing that he was about to leave Qi Qi, the two were relieved, but Lu Ciyu's hand fell on the doorknob and didn't push it open.

He turned his head with a big smile: "My family...".

The man just wanted to go back and slap himself hard: "Who dares to trouble you and your family, I will kill his whole family!"

Lu Ciyu laughed, but this time it was from the heart: "It's so good. ."

Lu Ciyu went out, and the two of them couldn't care about the state they were in now. Lu Ciyu's smile echoed in their minds, and a thought poured directly into their brains.

Who is this person, this is more terrifying than a ghost.