Chapter 1 The Rebirth of the Little People

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1 The Rebirth of the Little People

    Regent Hotel, a small-scale express hotel in the downtown area of ​​Jinshi, has a grand name. In fact, it is a three-story building. The first floor is a restaurant, and the second and third floors are accommodation.

    The manager of the food and beverage department of the hotel is surnamed Wang, middle-aged and bald, but he is not bad.

    At this time, it was supposed to be time to get off work, but Manager Wang sat in the office, looked at the young man in front of him, and sighed: "Xiao Lin, you have been working in the hotel for so long, and you are about to be promoted to the supervisor of the lobby, don't be so overwhelmed. I know that you feel uncomfortable, but there are plenty of good girls in this world. In a few days, the store will recruit new waiters, such beautiful little girls. Based on your conditions, which one is not good for you, you have to... ...”

    He had to be hanged from a tree, but it was an old man with a crooked neck...

    The young man sitting across from the desk shook his head and gave a wry smile, his handsome eyebrows raised and raised, Feeling depressed, Lin An shook his head and said, "Thank you, manager, for your kindness. I, I still want to take a break for a while..."

    He had made up his mind to go, but it wasn't because of the waitress' crooked neck.

    In fact, Lin An can't remember exactly what the woman who was flirting with him one second, was about to establish a relationship, and ran away with a rich old man the next second, looked like.

    The reason is very simple. People who are reborn from the end of the world five years later, not to mention remembering what they looked like back then, can remember what it was like to have a steamed bun and elbow, which is considered a good memory.

    This person is good-looking all his life, no matter whether he is capable or not, there is no reason why people like him first.

    The bald manager Wang naturally didn't know that the person in front of him was swallowing with his elbows in his heart. Seeing his resolute attitude, he sighed that it's a pity that he is a good boy, and he didn't want to stay any longer. He waved his hand: "Forget it, forget it, I won't force you to stay You, you are young, it is not a big deal to always be a waiter, go back and adjust your mood, and learn some crafts while you are young."

    "Oh, I understand, thank you, manager." Lin An responded graciously. He let out a cry, but murmured in his heart.

    craft? I'm afraid it's too late to learn, and I don't know whether shooting, slaughtering zombies and digging crystals is considered a craft.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Lin An is an out-and-out little person, before the end of the world Dropped out of school early to live in society, and his life experience is mediocre.

    After the end of the world, he changed his luck and awakened a slightly awesome space ability, but unfortunately, he was controlled by a certain force and was not allowed to be free for five years.