Chapter 21 The Death of Li Wei

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 21 The Death of Li Wei

    Touching the bulging side pockets of the backpack, Lin An thought for a while, and said to Huo Cheng, "Wait first."

    Turning around and entering the room, he took out a few apples and a bag from the space under the cover of the door. Pork knuckle in sauce served in an insulated lunch box.

    This plate of elbow was the signature dish of the hotel where he used to work. On the day of his resignation, Lin An specially paid a lot of money to ask the chef in the back kitchen to make more than a dozen servings. They were packaged like treasures and kept for later satisfaction.

    After getting along with his colleagues in the back kitchen for several years, he lied that this elbow was used by relatives in the country for a wedding banquet. In the kitchen, they were all their own people, so they used all the good ingredients. The process was complete, and the elbows were stewed crispy and fragrant, and they were still steaming when they were put into the space.

    When Lin An stuffed the apples and the lunch box to Huo Cheng, he only said solemnly: "I stewed it in the alcohol stove at home, and simmered it when I went out. It's just cooked. If you don't mind it, take a portion back and eat it."

    Alcohol stove The firepower is small, and it is completely reasonable to simmer the meat overnight.

    Naturally, Huo Cheng didn't ask too many questions, and he didn't know if it was an illusion that his lips were always tightly pursed, as if he had relaxed a little, his eyes softened, and things finally thanked him.

    This time he really spoke out, his voice was not as deep and serious as usual, but his tone was lighter, with imperceptible gentleness.

    "Cough, then... let's go in." Lin An waved his hands uncomfortably, closed the door and entered the room.

    Some people are used to being hard-spoken and soft-hearted. They are most afraid of being treated well by others, and even more afraid of being in debt.

    Lin An thought, a little food is naturally not enough for the favor he owes Huo Cheng, but it is an attitude anyway.

    Green'an couldn't detect this kind of sex hidden deep inside, but Huo Cheng could see it clearly.

    Regardless of whether they usually look calm or calm, loving meat is always a common feature of men, let alone men who have eaten sweets such as bread and biscuits for a long time.

    Back in the temporary residence, he cleaned up briefly and cooked instant noodles with an alcohol stove. He ate the braised pork elbow with a rich sauce and rich aroma, and he ate it without feeling tired.

    An apple after a meal is the most greasy solution.

    It has to be said that Lin An treats unrelated outsiders very indifferently, and carelessly looks at others whether they are good or bad, and when he really wants to think about someone, his thoughts are incredibly delicate, and even a little thing can be done. Think carefully.

    Such a person may feel flat when getting along with him, but if he really becomes his relatives and lovers, he will be able to appreciate the benefits.