Chapter 2 Lin Fugui

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 2 Lin Fugui

    It's a pity that Lin An really didn't follow.

    He was born with no talent for learning, even if his aunt was willing to provide for him, he would not be able to go to school after graduating from junior high school. Since he dropped out of school at the age of fifteen, he has been struggling in the society. What kind of battle has he never seen before, but Lin Fugui dares to mention such a shameless important matter?

    Nothing else, Lin Xiaoye sneered, a phone call brought the little brother, and he went to Lin Fugui's unit to make trouble with their fruit stand.

    He didn't do much, just waited for someone to come out at the door with a stick, and followed when he came out, staring at Lin Fugui's family.

    You don't need to move your hands, throwing something, saying harsh words to scare people, are all low-level tricks, and there is nothing good to do when the police come-after all, you didn't do anything, did you? At most, it will be closed for a few days, and education will be released.

    It's hard to tell if it's released, so keep looking for your Lin Fugui family!

    Just like this, it was enough to scare the Lin family, who had been ordinary citizens all their lives, to go out with fear.

    On the last day, Lin An personally copied the guy to find Lin Fugui's house - this was the first and last time he came to his father's house in his life.

    He didn't do anything else after he went there, kicked open the wooden door of Lin Fugui's house, and scolded in front of the neighbors who came out of the corridor to watch the excitement—

    "Lin Fugui, if your family dares to find me again Don't be happy, be careful that I chopped off Lin Bin's hand, if you don't believe me, try it, I, Lin An, am not afraid to wear shoes with bare feet!"

    Lin Bin, Lin Fugui's youngest son, is just like his old man, a useless one, hiding in the room in a daze Dare to have direct contact with Lin An, the titular elder brother.

    His old lady was quite aggressive, she had her hips on her hips and wanted to yell, but when she saw Lin An take out a butterfly knife from her pocket, she also died down.

    What her man said was right, the eldest son born to this ex-wife is a gangster. These days, who among ordinary people is willing to easily provoke a gangster?

    After Lin An put down his harsh words, he took a sip and left with a sneer.

    Miss his house? Lend him Lin Fugui for his guts!

    But now the situation is a bit different. The end of the world will come in another month. It doesn't matter whether the house is kept or not. What Lin An lacks most is not a house, but money!

    I really come here for whatever I want, look, the one who gave the money just came here.

    "What's the matter?" Lin Anchu was at the door, knowingly asked with a half-smile.

    Lin Fugui smiled and said, "Hey, what I'm talking about is that you are my son. Dad can't come and see you if you have nothing to do."

    Lin Fugui actually didn't want to mess with his eldest son. The little hooligan who came to make trouble had already frightened him.