Chapter 8

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 8

    There is no unparalleled road, although the space system ability is an auxiliary system, after reaching the second level peak, it can barely display a few attack skills, similar to space blade, space imprisonment, and object teleportation.

    The so-called attack system and auxiliary system, as well as the ability level, are all aimed at the strength of dealing with zombies.

    Many auxiliary systems may not be able to fight against zombies, but it does not mean that they will be weak when facing their own human compatriots. For example, for those with secondary water abilities, the water cover condensed in the air will not work against zombies who do not need to breathe, but it is a deadly weapon for humans who cannot do without air all the time.

    Every time a supernatural person upgrades, his mental strength will be greatly improved, and various functions of the body will be strengthened accordingly.

    And if the supernatural beings want to upgrade, they need one thing without exception, which is often indispensable in the novels of the last days-the crystal core!

    It is not only the common currency in the future, but also often the driving force behind disputes.

    As described in most novels, a special crystal in the zombie's brain can promote the upgrade of the supernatural person, which is called the crystal nucleus.

    A crystal nucleus can be produced in the brain of a first-level zombie, which is a first-level crystal nucleus. The method of using the crystal nucleus will gradually become known to people half a year later. It is not the usual spiritual guidance and absorption, nor is it the so-called swallowing a drop of blood.

    After the end of the world, it was only after a long period of exploration that human beings gradually discovered the correct method of using crystal nuclei.

    There is a mass of liquid wrapped in the hard shell of the crystal nucleus, only the size of a drop of water, drinking it directly can improve the ability. The shell of the crystal nucleus is extremely hard, and ordinary metals cannot be pried open. Only a person with the same level of supernatural powers can turn it into a sharp blade with mental power to drill a hole and let the liquid flow out.

    Mix it with water, or simply drink it straight. It sounds disgusting, but in fact, according to the research of later generations of scientists, the density of the shell material of the crystal nucleus is astonishing, and all small molecular substances known to the video memory cannot penetrate into it.

    Not to mention the disgusting stuff in the zombie's brain.

    If you drink the crystal nucleus liquid purely as an energy liquid, it's actually not that disgusting.

    Improving one's strength is the most important thing in the last days, and no one can care about so much.

    Before the crystal nuclei are discovered and used, what Lin An has to do is to hoard as much as possible.

    The steel knife in Diandian's hand, the correct scientific name of this thing is the Nepalese dog-leg scimitar, and ordinary people have no way to get it.