Chapter 40

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 40

    As he spoke, he suddenly looked at the man sitting next to Lin An, his expression even more grateful: "I haven't asked this big brother's name, and his marksmanship is too accurate. Don't be a special police officer in the past. If the big brother didn't shoot in time, the little brother I will give my life away, thank you very much."

    "You are welcome." Huo Cheng has never talked much to outsiders, he is tall and strong, with a tough handsome face, slightly pursed lips, and just sits silently. There, it feels like a cold and serious person. Facing Huo Cheng, Zhao Ruiming opened his mouth, he didn't even know how to start to ask a few more questions.

    But he really wanted to know where Lin An and the others got their guns. It's not just him, everyone around here doesn't secretly look here.

    Without waiting for Zhao Ruiming to speak again, Lin An suddenly said from the side: "I'm sorry, my brother is a little tired. After today's things, you are tired too. Go back and rest early, it's a small effort, don't take it too seriously.

    " Light or not, but the meaning has been expressed very clearly. No matter how thick-skinned Zhao Ruiming was, he couldn't hold back, he smiled uncomfortably, and said, "Then you all have a good rest, I'll go back first."

    Watching Zhao Ruiming walk back to his car step by step, Lin An got into the car half-way window, and said calmly: "Let's keep in touch with him less in the future, this kid has a heart." It

    's a lie to say that he doesn't mind what happened just now . The mouth of the zombie is gone. What's more, this person came over, expressed his thanks, and inquired about what he said, when he couldn't hear it, what was he asking for?

    "Well." Huo Cheng has always followed Lin An in this kind of matter, "Ignore him from now on."

    Hearing what he said, Lin An smiled: "Brother, you can't always be like this, I mean whatever I say, I didn't see how grateful that kid was to you, and said that you have good marksmanship." Huo Cheng always spoiled him so much, what should he do if he is so used to it?

    Huo Cheng just smiled and didn't speak, he naturally knew what he should follow Lin An.

    Lin An also has a good grasp of Huo Cheng's character now. Seeing that he didn't speak, he felt annoyed and funny in his heart, and curled his lips. He glanced out of the window inadvertently, paused, and said casually: "Tsk, then The boy is quite popular."

    That kid was talking about Zhao Ruiming, Lin An doesn't like him now. But he is quite popular, and he is also popular with women.

    I saw Zhao Ruiming standing in front of the car, surrounded by two girls who were traveling with him, and they all asked him with concern. It was as if he was the hero who killed the zombies and returned in triumph.

    Huo Cheng glanced out following Lin An's line of sight, his eyes paused for a moment on one of the girls, and then closed the window for Lin An as if nothing had happened.

    "?" Lin An looked at him suspiciously.

    Huo Cheng turned on the air conditioner in the car, and told Lin An earnestly: "Don't blow the wind, be careful of catching cold."