Chapter 77

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 77

    With a sharp eye, one can recognize the driver as Huo Cheng, the captain of the supernatural team, and General Huo's nephew. Not to mention his young and promising family background, he is also tall and handsome. He is currently one of the most popular men in the base.

    As for why it is "hot" and not popular? Because everyone in Huaiqiong knows that this person is in possession, or let another popular young man in the base take over!

    If Lin An is also a young, handsome, good-looking young man, not to mention a wealthy family, he is also a rare space ability user. Captain Huo has firmly let him hold it in the palm of his hand. If others want to snatch it, they will never be able to grab it!

    These two are famous for their relationship!

    After making sure that the zombie eagle behind was not chasing him, the soldier driving stopped the car wisely.

    "Brother, why are you here?" Lin An got out of the car and walked quickly to Huo Cheng. Seeing that his brows were still frowning with anxiety, he was a little nervous for a while: "What happened to the base? How are you, are you okay?"

    Huo Cheng didn't speak, seeing that the person who was anxious to ask him was safe and sound, his eyes relaxed, and he hugged him in his arms.

    "Ask you, what happened?" Lin Anshun hugged Huo Cheng's back and patted it: "Why are you here?

    " The inexplicable feeling is that this person is a little embarrassed.

    Yo, he usually has a thick skin, why does his brother know he's embarrassed?

    Lin An felt happy, thinking that nothing happened to Huo Cheng like this, so he didn't ask any more questions, hugged the person and said, "It's okay to hug the person twice, there are so many people watching behind, let's go back and talk about it.

    " It was the people from the transportation team at the back who grinned and watched the excitement this way. Facing Lin An, younger brother Huo followed his elder brother in the car. He yelled loudly:

    "Brother!! Are you okay! You scared me to death just now!"

    Lin An: Do I seem to be in trouble......

    In front of his little brother, he was also embarrassed, so he broke free from Huo Cheng's embrace     , stood there and asked him suspiciously: "What's the matter? Both of you are running this way." Shen Chen glanced at his younger brother: ...what are you doing here.

    Facing the disdainful eyes of his elder brother, little brother Huo was a little aggrieved: "Then I'm worried too!"

    It turned out that not long ago, the visual department in charge of security at the gate of the base suddenly saw a large group of zombie eagles flying by in the distance, and immediately He woke up and ran to report.

    Fortunately, the group of zombie eagles did not fly towards the direction of the base, but they came in the direction where the transport team was going to burn the corpses. No one knew what happened there. What happened now? And no zombie eagles.