Chapter 20 For You

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 20 For You

    Huo Cheng was holding a police equipment bag, picking up useful things and stuffing them into it one by one. In addition to the tear gas sprayer, bright flashlight, two police knives and a simple first aid kit, his main purpose is the gun.

    Jinshi is probably because it is next to Shoujing, and there is no army stationed nearby, and the only place where you can get guns is the police station.

    The Municipal Public Security Bureau is fully equipped. Although it is a prefecture-level city, there are eight pistols neatly stacked in the safe. The bullets are in another safe side by side. There is no password. Huo Cheng simply used an ax to pry it open. De Lin'an was worrying wildly at the side.

    Anyway, it's a safe for guns. It's just such a hard shell. What if some device explodes if it is touched? Isn't that how it's played on TV?

    Although the young man acted cautiously, he didn't hide his expression very much, probably because of his straightforward nature, and he didn't pretend to be indiscriminate if he didn't understand.

    At this moment, Lin An stared slightly round with surprised and nervous eyes and immediately betrayed his thoughts.

    How could Huo Cheng not understand, he couldn't help laughing and shook his head in his heart, but it's just a municipal public security bureau, where there is such advanced equipment.

    Seeing Lin An standing there motionless, he simply took four of the pistols with holsters and serial numbers first, tore off the serial numbers sewn on the holsters, and took some bullets, leaving the remaining four pistols untouched. .

    Obviously it was reserved for Lin An, half of each person, very graceful.

    Lin An stood there, moved his lips and refused to take it: "Just give me one or two pistols, I can't help at all." He knew in his heart that without Huo Cheng, he would not even be able to find these things , now it's an advantage to get some good things.

    Huo Cheng remained expressionless, as if he didn't hear Lin An's words, squatting on the ground to pack his things, his movements were very quick and agile.

    After packing his good equipment bag, he stood up and said in a flat voice, "I'll go out and have a look."

    He intends to get another similar car.

    He turned his head and went out, leaving the remaining four pistols alone, letting Lin An decide whether to take them or not.

    take!

    Lin An would be reluctant not to take it!

    With a complicated look, he glanced at the door that was pushed open and closed by the man, sighed and sighed in his heart, and finally made up his mind - he owed Huo Cheng a favor, whether the other party cared or not, he had to write it down by himself.

    Once Huo Cheng left, it was a coincidence that it was convenient for Lin An. He put down his gun and didn't mention it. How could he be reconciled to taking away so much equipment left in the equipment storehouse?