Chapter 47

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 47

    Going back to the place where the army had an accident, the road is already familiar. After driving for more than an hour, you can see a whole five buses parked crookedly on the opposite road from a distance across the farmland, two of which have their back doors wide open. Thirty or forty zombies wandered around, obviously they were the carts that pulled people before.

    The first three cars were smaller, and the doors were tightly shut. After a day and a night, no one has had time to move them!

    Long Qiang couldn't restrain his ecstatic voice from the walkie-talkie, "Here we are, here we are..."

    Long Qiang directed the people under his command to drive the cars over, and parked on the opposite side of the road through the guardrail, wandering When the zombies wandering on the road heard the sound, they all turned around excitedly and walked towards this side.

    "Brother Lin, let the brothers drag you here first, you follow me to collect things!"

    Lin An nodded without saying anything, followed Long Qiang according to his words, followed by three Long Qiang's people, one of them Limping Rondo. The large group of zombies was dragged by Long Qiang's little brother, and several people quickly ran towards the truck in front, and after hacking to death three or two zombies near the truck, Long Qiang swallowed his saliva and drove the back door of the car with Zhao Dong. Look, the eyes of both of them are red.

    Inside the carriage are boxes of canned food stacked up, neatly filling the rear compartment, with pictures of fish and luncheon meat painted on the outside of the cartons.

    Long Qiang swallowed his saliva, panted heavily and suddenly looked at Lin An, the smile on his face was a little weird under the emergency light: "Brother Lin, you go." He seemed to trust Lin An very much. He didn't count the quantity, so Lin An was asked to get in the car to collect it.

    Lin An still didn't say anything, turned over and jumped into the car, and under the eager eyes of Long Qiang and others, he packed the things in the space one by one. He was flushed with suffocation, and his face was covered with white hairs.

    It's a bit exhausting just by looking at it.

    Not far away, one of Long Qiang's subordinates ran over covered in blood with a steel pipe in his hand: "Brother Qiang, no, our people can't hold on anymore!" Ten or so of them were struggling to deal with nearly forty zombies. The gangsters are all running and hacking until now. If it weren't for the slow movement of the zombies at night, they really wouldn't be able to make it to the present. Long Qiang frowned and followed the line of sight of his subordinates. There were more than half of the zombies left, but several people had already died.     "Why is it not good, can you hurry up!" Long Qiang sent his younger brother away, and his eyes on Lin An in the carriage became anxious: "Brother Lin

    , hurry up, our people can't hold on anymore!"

Ann nodded, gritted her teeth as if she had exhausted all her strength, and it took another twenty minutes to really collect all the things in such a large carriage.