Chapter 86

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 86

    In the dark night, Lin An put his hand on Huo Cheng's lower abdomen, and his fingers moved unconsciously on it, sometimes tangled and sometimes sad, according to the master's mood. Huo Cheng was tickled by his poking, he held his hand helplessly, and said, "Don't make trouble."

    If you don't want to suffer, don't tease him.

    Lin An didn't say anything, feeling a little uncomfortable. Blinking his eyes in the dark night and looking at the blurry figures around him, he held back for a long time and said: "Then are you still feeling uncomfortable now?"

    Huo Cheng said truthfully: "It's not uncomfortable."

    What happened so many years ago has long been taken lightly . If this person hadn't reappeared under the name of Hong Jia, he might not have had time to think about the past.

    Having this around him is enough to fill up his time.

    After Huo Cheng finished speaking, Lin An remained silent for a long while, and pinched one of Huo Cheng's fingers back and forth, showing that the master was not at peace.

    "Unhappy?"

    "I feel bad." Lin An said sullenly.

    Huo Cheng knew that he was not happy when he heard it, and said with some distress: "Let's not talk about this in the future." Thinking about it, he hugged Lin An and patted him again, coaxing: "I like you alone, really, Let's ignore him."

    This "he" naturally refers to Hong Jia.

    "I'm not suffering from this." Lin An pursed his lips, put his arms around Huo Cheng, leaned his head against his shoulder, and said, "I feel sorry for you, how could he be like this at that time, my brother is so good "

    Lin An thinks, he can meet such a good person as Huo Cheng in this life, and he doesn't know when he has accumulated great virtues in his life, so why don't people know how to cherish it? Whoever Huo Cheng likes must be doing his best to be nice to him, so good that Lin An is reluctant to leave for a while, how could that Hong Jia be so ruthless back then!

    Blinking his eyes, Lin An rubbed the hard flesh on the ground of his head, his throat was a little dry, and his heart sank, just because of Huo Cheng.

    At that time, his brother may have suffered a lot and suffered a lot. Even if Lin An thinks about it now, he can't help but hate that Hong Jia for hurting people so much.

    Anyway, when Lin An talked nicely to coax people, it was really nice, and the hearts of those who listened were softened, and their whole body was ironed.

    After a few words, Huo Cheng's heart was hot at the moment, his whole body was weak, and his arms around the man were tightened again and again, wishing he could embed the big baby in his arms into his body.

    "It's not uncomfortable, as long as you treat me well, I don't care about others." Panting, the man moved to the corner of the young man's mouth and whispered his confession.