Chapter 12 The Neighbor II

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 12 The Neighbor II

    Conscious that his behavior just now was a bit cowardly, Lin An rushed out of the corridor full of depression, carrying a long machete, intending to bully the zombies who were weaker than him and had a hideous appearance to vent their anger.

    Can't afford to offend others, can't he deal with this group of annoying first-level zombies?

    Whoo ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho from his back window all day! Don't you have to be responsible for disturbing the people? Don't think that you can escape the severe punishment of morality just because you are a zombie, so hand over all the crystal cores, you hateful rotten monsters!

    Lin Xiaoan's family lives in Building No. 6. There are three corridors in the whole building, four floors, and three households on each floor. There are only more than 30 households in the whole building, and the three corridors are not connected to each other.

    This is the earliest residential building structure after the city's reform and opening up, and it is also the most advantageous hiding place after the end of the world.

    Even if most of the residents in this old building have turned into zombies, the threat is greatly reduced because there are no corridors connecting the corridors.

    There are twelve households in a corridor, and only a few dozen zombies have been turned into zombies. After excluding those trapped upstairs and unable to get out of the room, the risk factor faced by the surviving residents is not high. .

    The situation is just the opposite for those newly built new buildings. Some new buildings have one or two door openings in each building, and each floor of ten or twenty households is basically connected by a long corridor. There are two stairs on the left and right, and the elevator is one Unfortunately, the city's water and electricity system will collapse in a few days, and the elevator will become a decoration.

    There is no water or electricity, and zombies are everywhere in the corridors. All kinds of difficulties hardly give the high-rise residents living on the ten or twenty floors a way to survive.

    Overlooking the southwest of the city through the short residential buildings in the community, the tallest building in the city that should be brightly lit all year round in the city center from a distance has only sporadic lights left.

    The building is located in the most lively and bustling part of the city, surrounded by high-rise buildings, and the commercial area surrounding the entire city in a half-moon shape. The flow of people during the day and night is terrifyingly dense.

    So those who can be killed from the city center where zombies are everywhere are all good men, pure men!

    After Lin An sighed, he raised his foot and lifted his knife and walked softly and quickly to the seventh floor at the back. There were not many zombies moving outside the sixth floor. He killed a few in the morning, and maybe they were killed by Huo Cheng who came later. The rest are all distributed in various caverns and private houses, and the outside is actually very quiet and rarely safe.