Chapter 93

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 93

    Teacher Tong was tired a long time ago, and he was relieved when he heard the words. He smiled and sat down on the cement curb to rest his feet. He saw that the man in front of him was still running like a young man, running over without slowing down. A little sour.

    Huo Zhen was still a young man when they first met, but in the blink of an eye, both of them were old.

    Uncle Huo quickly ran towards the car, and when he was about to get close, he felt something was wrong inside.

    What's wrong? The car parked on the side of the road dangled violently, and anyone with a discerning eye could see what good things were going on inside.

    These two little bastards, what are you doing on the road? This is it!

    Second Uncle Huo stood where he was, cursed inwardly with a dark face, then sighed helplessly, turned around and went back home, he still figured out a way not to disturb the child.

    "How is it?" Seeing Huo Zhen coming back, Teacher Tong stood up and asked him.

    "Cough!" Second Uncle Huo coughed in embarrassment, opened his eyes and said nonsense: "Well, I misread, that is not our car."

    "Oh, it's okay, let's just walk back slowly." Teacher Tong didn't think much about it, and smiled and said that he could go back by walking slowly.

    Second Uncle Huo looked at his smiling face, and said, "Smack your mouth." Why do you feel that Xiao Tong's attitude towards him has become more gentle after such a short time? Could it be an illusion, hehe, the taste of this illusion is quite good.

    On the other side, at home.

    Huo Dong held the bowl and finished drinking the soup, then patted his little cousin's head to comfort him: "It's okay, don't worry, big brother and the others must be delayed by something, why don't second brother take you back to the room to sleep first?"

    The little guy blinked his sleepy eyes, pursed his mouth and shook his head, he wanted to wait for his brother.

    Huo Dong glanced at the night outside the window and sighed.

    His brother is also really, said to pick up people, did he go to the base next door to pick them up? How could it last all night, and Lei Lei couldn't sleep anymore, so he just kept waiting.

    His little cousin will speak out today, and after he came back from a stroll with his grandfather, he excitedly wanted to talk to his sister-in-law, but he has been waiting until now.

    Hmph, everyone said he was unreliable, and his brother was the most unreliable!

    Nearly ten o'clock in the evening, the sound of a car finally sounded outside the yard, and the two brothers who were already drowsy on the sofa in the living room suddenly opened their eyes wide. This time the younger one got the courage from who knows where, and ran out before the older one.

    "Don't worry, run slowly and don't fall." Huo Dong yawned and walked out with a wobble.

    In the yard, Lin An took a breath, and got out of the car with some helplessness on his face.