Chapter 34

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 34

    Lin An ignored the eyes of the people around him, put the large, eye-catching cardboard box containing alcohol cubes in the trunk, and slammed the trunk shut, making it impossible for people to see what was inside.

    "The thing you said is really there. This time I found something good. Let's have a good meal at noon." Lin An got into the car, took two sips of the water handed over by Huo Cheng, and blew the wind for a while Made him feel better.

    "Close the car window first."

    Huo Cheng rolled up the car window, looked into Lin An's shining eyes, and softened his expression: "So happy, what did you find out?"

    Lin An said with a smile in his eyes: "I asked, The day after tomorrow afternoon, we pass Jin’an Highway, so we can leave at night.”

    Jin’an Highway, a road from Ancheng in the northwest of Jinshi’s hometown, passes through Zhaoshi and other four cities. Originally, the closest to the Shoujing base was the Jinjing National Highway, and it took six hours to get there by fast car. It's a pity that there is a constant flow of vehicles there all year round, and I also know that it may be completely blocked by abandoned cars and zombies now.

    The army brought a large amount of supplies. For the sake of safety, they chose to cross along the small roads in the suburbs of Jinshi, passed the Jin'an Highway, turned around, and drove halfway to another road with less traffic volume to return to Beijing.

    In this way, the convoy circled in a small circle, and there was a long queue of convoys dragging behind it. The road conditions are not good now, not to mention the traffic jams, and some zombies appear from time to time.

    After all the calculations, if there are no major accidents, it will take at least two to three days to arrive at the capital base.

    But Lin An knew in his heart that if his butterfly wings hadn't fanned away what should have happened in his previous life, it would be only two days before the outbreak of the T-virus.

    The team on the road will go through a natural and cruel selection. Perhaps less than 10% or 5% of this group of people can reach the capital base smoothly. And how much of the supplies loaded in the truck can these people take away?

    Leaving the army before the danger comes, switching to Zhaoshi, and then... taking advantage of it, this is Lin An's long-term plan. Wealth and wealth are in danger, and in the days since his rebirth until now, he has thought and thought and planned dozens of times before he ruthlessly decides to wait for the army to come.     Still the same sentence, if you are thirsty and hungry, Lin An will feel uneasy if he does not fill up the space. With the supplies of the army, at least in the first five years before the end of the world, he can live his life with peace of mind.     "...We can rest in Feng Village for a night, and then walk along the Jin'an Highway..."     Lin An and Huo Cheng talked about their plans, followed the army halfway, and passed by Feng Village On the Jin'an Highway, we parted ways with the army and headed for Zhaoshi in the other direction. He didn't lie about these things. Huo Cheng treated him well, but few people can really treat themselves well in this life. If they even lied to them, life would be meaningless.     The only thing Lin An didn't mention was his own plan on the night of rest in Fengcun. He didn't think about what to say, let it take its course, and when Huo Cheng asked, he told him about the space. The ability user has awakened, and it is not uncommon to be able to awaken a space ability.     Once a decision is made on some things, it is not as difficult as previously thought. At least when Lin An secretly decided to tell Huo Cheng about the space, he did not feel the fear, nervousness, and uneasiness that he imagined before.     He chose to trust Huo Cheng, so he didn't think about whether his trust would be betrayed.     People have to give trust several times in their life, and there will always be someone who will live up to you. I always think about how to fight back when the other party fails me, because I am making myself unhappy, and I can't stop living.     Again, let it be.     Lin An leaned on the passenger seat and talked lazily to Huo Cheng. Huo Cheng is a good man. Although he doesn't talk much, he always answers questions. A feeling of being valued.     This feels good. For Lin An, who lacks love and attention since he was a child, the feeling Huo Cheng gave him couldn't be better.