Chapter 62

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 62

    When Lin An noticed that this man appeared, the people around immediately tensed up, especially the old man's grandson, the young soldier, who was even more angry, clenched his fists and was about to rush up and beat him up.

    "Old man, I'm here to see you." The middle-aged man stood still a dozen steps away from Lin An and the others, his gaze skipped over Lin An without stopping, and looked at the old man beside him.

    "Oh," the fat old man straightened his collar and nodded, "You have a heart."

    Lin An obviously felt that the old man's aura at this moment was obviously different from before, which made people feel oppressed immediately.

    He had a feeling before that these people were not ordinary people, Xu Shizhen was just like what the old man said, he was unlucky and got involved here by accident.

    Facing the old man's calm gaze, Lu Fei slightly turned his gaze away, as if he didn't want to meet his gaze, and said: "You have suffered a lot, old man, don't worry, you can leave here tomorrow night, I have offended you so much these days, please forgive me Forgive me."

    Elder Dou said clearly: "Second brother is here?"

    Lu Fei was silent for a few seconds, without saying anything, he just ordered the people behind to take a camera and point at these people to take pictures, and then led them Hastily turned to leave.

    Before going out, he turned his back to the old man and said, "Lu Fei will never forget the kindness of the old man in the past, but if people don't kill themselves, let's just think that I'm sorry for you this time.

    " Think of it as feeding a white-eyed wolf." Father Dou said indifferently, leaning against the wall, hugged his little grandson and patted him slowly, without looking at him.

    Lu Fei was silent for a while with his back to them, and finally left with heavy steps.

    Although the conscience is uneasy, compared to taking advantage of the troubled times to create a hegemony, living up to the kindness of Zhiyu is really nothing.

    The gate was once again closed by Karakalala and locked tightly.

    Grandpa Dou touched his little grandson's head and sighed leisurely: "I don't know people clearly, I don't know people clearly."

    He glanced sideways at Lin An who was sitting aside and said nothing, "Young man, do you have anything to ask?"

    Lin An didn't answer: "As you said, old man, I was lucky enough to be I got involved, just go out with me tomorrow night, what else do you ask?"

    He also roughly heard something from the conversation just now, the middle-aged man just now was probably a traitor, and the arrest of so many people was not for the purpose of torture Starving to death, on the contrary, seemed to threaten the "second child" in the old man's mouth. As for whether it was a threat or a deal, we had to look again.

    Seeing Lin An like this, the old man laughed, put his arms around his little grandson and said, "You are smart, but you are a little soft-hearted."