Chapter 66

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 66

    On this day, after going through all kinds of chaos, it was already past eleven o'clock at night when he was finally rescued from Lu Fei's hands and returned to Huaiqiong County where he was temporarily stationed.

    Leaving aside Huo Xiaodi who was still in a state of shock along the way, the broad-minded and fat old man Dou accepted it well. He smiled and looked at the eldest grandson and the newly released "granddaughter-in-law" from time to time on the way, and the eyes he looked at Lin An were different from before. big difference.

    The old man listened to the rare grandson's brief account of what happened with Lin An from Jinshi all the way, touched his fat belly and sighed repeatedly: "It's destined."

    Although Lin An still hasn't figured out Huo Cheng's grandfather until now Why did he become "Old Man Dou", but knowing that the fat old man in front of him was Huo Cheng's father, this was the first time he experienced meeting an elder, and he rarely became nervous.

    Huo Cheng was very frank, he held his hand generously in front of the old man and squeezed it - don't be nervous, grandpa likes your old man very much when he

    sees Lin An like this, he also smiled:

    "Why are you nervous, before our grandfather Don't you two get along pretty well?" He glanced at the eldest grandson who was sitting next to him, and asked Lin An deliberately: "How is it, my old man really does what he says? No, I will kill your elder brother as soon as he comes out." I found it for you."

    Lin An said "Yes", and didn't know what to say, the grandson of a normal family brought a man home, and the old man shouldn't have such an attitude.

    The old man: "What? Are you afraid that I will object?"

    Lin An took a look and still didn't say a word. In fact, it doesn't matter to him whether the Huo family objects or not. He is afraid that his brother will be embarrassed.

    Huo Cheng understood the look in his eyes, and his heart softened. This time, he was more direct, and hugged him in his arms without saying a word, watching the old man remain silent——Grandpa, I really like this.

    Seeing the two of them like this, what else can the old man say, he laughed and scolded angrily: "I object to you two now!" It's not a day or two since his grandson likes men, and he would have been beaten to death if he wanted to beat them back then. Can wait till now?

    He is also satisfied with the rare one he brought back, so let's have a look first.

    "Okay, it's a blessing to be alive in these famine years. Who cares about your crap. Now that you have decided to live it, live it well. Don't mess around with nothing. A good life will be ruined." Mr. Dou smiled and waved his hands to reassure the two young people.

    In fact, I sighed in my heart, the great-grandson can only count on the younger one.

    Lin An and Huo Cheng looked at each other, Huo Cheng was fine, he looked at Lin An with a smile, his deep eyes were focused and soft, as if he had known that his master would definitely agree - this person would be his from now on.