Chapter 70

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 70

    After paying the bill, the two of them took the wrapped toys and walked a few steps forward. They saw a lot of people gathered in front of a small stall. There were a lot of jewelry on the stall, some women wore There are diamond rings and necklaces, and there are also Pixiu jade horses displayed at home.

    Even ordinary people can take a glance and know that those things were worth a lot of money before the end of the world, but now they are randomly placed on the ground covered with a torn bed sheet, and there is a sign in front of the stall - sell for money.

    The money that the stall owner refers to is the current currency that is accepted by both the government and the people—food and drinking water.

    "This one is also for sale?" Lin An pointed to a dozen or so crystal nuclei in an open jewelry box on the stall, squatting down and asking with interest.

    The stall owner was amused: "Brother, are you kidding me?" He knocked on the jewelry box containing the crystal nucleus: "That's all, have you seen the exchange point for the army over there, at least you can exchange a whole lot of money now." Five bottles of mineral water, 600ml."

    Lin An also found it interesting, and asked him, "Then why don't you keep it?"

    An uncle next to him took out two first-grade crystal nuclei and handed them to the stall owner, laughing : "What else can it be, just wait for the appreciation!" It

    seems that the owner of the stall is an old resident of Huaiqiong, and many residents in front of the stall are waiting for the crystal nucleus to be exchanged, saying: "This kid is a ghost, he has done a lot. It 's a speculative thing."

    "Don't be cheap and act like a good boy, isn't it mutual benefit, I'm not bidding higher than the army?"

    This kind of non-malicious ridicule, the stall owner himself didn't seem angry, smiled and nodded Crystal Nucleus, asked the uncle: "Do you want food or water?"

    The uncle quickly said: "Water, I want water. I still have some food at home, but I can't stand the thirst.

    " Two bottles of mineral water and an empty bottle, pour out a quarter of one of them and hand the whole bottle to the uncle. The others who came to sell the crystal cores saw that he gave real things, which were more than the army, so they stopped watching and quickly took out the three or two crystal cores in their hands.

    They have gone out with the army to the outskirts of the Qingli Base these days, and they know that someone has collected the brains of the zombies, and they have saved up more or less.

    When changing to the fifth person, the stall owner handed him two-thirds of a pack of soda biscuits, and waved to the others: "I don't have anything here, others can go to the army to exchange."

    Anyway, give more than the army As for things, these people are not willing to     ask , "Then when will you change them?

    "

Can it be empty?" Someone next to him persuaded: "The price of this thing will increase in two days, or you will take mine too?"

    "No, no, go to the army as soon as possible, I will This is enough." The stall owner looked at the crystal nuclei in the jewelry box and shook his head, heaved a big sigh, and he was not sure: "Just stock up, who knows that if the price goes up, you will lose money."