Chapter 64

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 64

    With Lin An's accident, Mr. Dou's thoughts were not limited to running for his life first, he dragged people to the corner and muttered for a long time, confessed the purpose of Lu Fei's arresting them this time, and promised many benefits to ask him for help.

    There is no proof in his mouth, and Lin An can't let others throw some bait and bite the bait. He didn't give a clear answer, but just said in vain: "Look, my space is not big, and when the time comes, I can If you can't help, it depends on the situation."

    At least see if the second son that the old man said is really like what he said, and can fulfill the promise of the old man.

    The old man was not in a hurry, and said with a smile: "Okay, then you can take a look again. My old man has said one thing all his life, and what he promises to you will be fulfilled."

    Lin An nodded and smiled, and said nothing. Just say it with your mouth.

    At this time, Huo Dong, who had been eavesdropping at the door, ran over and leaned over to the corner to listen to what they had to say.

    "Master, what are you two talking about? I want to hear it too." His expression was no different from that of a curious dog who joined the fun.

    The old man patted his dog's head and slapped him: "Go, it's none of your business, just listen to the door."

    Huo Dong was unhappy, and sat on the ground: "Let me hear what's wrong, there's nothing to listen to at the door ." Yes, no one came here all day except the gatekeeper." The old man

    thought he was annoying, so he just leaned against the wall and closed his eyes to rest his mind and ignored him. Huo Dong was bored, so he sat down next to Lin An again, not giving up: "What did you and grandpa talk about just now?"

    Lin An: "You didn't know how to listen to yourself just now?" I

    have to admit that my physical fitness is good The chances of awakening the power will be greater. There are several awakened abilities in this group of people just locked in one place, the probability is quite high. The special ability of the person in front of him is the sense of hearing. His mental power is concentrated on the target, and he can clearly hear what they are talking about from nearly a hundred meters away.

    People have a dog's nose, but when it comes to him, they are dog's ears.

    "Aren't I paying attention to listening outside?" Besides, he didn't dare to eavesdrop on his grandfather talking to others. Huo Dong curled his lips, reluctantly said: "Tell me what can be done." In just two days, he has become so close to this kid Lin An, and he only tells this kid any secrets, not his grandson.

    Lin An couldn't bear such an aggrieved expression from such an old man, his hand itched when he saw it, and he wished he could slap him twice like the old man.

    He clenched his hands and held back, after all, he doesn't belong to his grandson's younger brother, so it's not his turn to teach him a lesson.

    "What did you guys say just now? Tell me. I'm not a loudspeaker, so I can still promote it to you everywhere?" Huo Dong didn't give up. The more Lin An didn't talk, the more itchy he got, and the chatter was endless.