Chapter 84

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 84

    "Is what he said right? Isn't he talking nonsense?" Da Bing asked

    Hong Jia again . If you dare not to sell it, you are disrespecting me!" The

    soldier stared at him, squinted his eyes and glanced up and down, and suddenly laughed maliciously: "If a person with supernatural powers buys something, he must sell it? Which rule? We, Huaiqiong, don’t have this rule! Disturbing the market, making trouble for no reason, I don’t care which base you belong to, it’s said above, all troublemakers will be arrested and thrown out of the base, arrest me!”

    “How dare you!” Hong Jia His complexion changed, "I am a guest invited by General Huo."

    "Then wait for the general to order us to release you, please come with us now. Take me away!"

    The soldier pointed a gun at Hong Jia The door answered, and walked over with a cold face. At this time, the leader saw that Hong Jia was going to move, and suddenly grinned and added: "I advise you not to act rashly, the brothers are all members of the supernatural team, if you really do something, we may not know who

    will suffer ." Team!

    Hong Jia paused, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he stood there without resistance: "Is your captain called Huo Cheng?" The

    man's voice was a little anxious.

    The leading soldier narrowed his eyes and looked at Hong Jia: "What's the matter, do you know our captain?"

    Hong Jia clenched his fists, and there was a trace of eagerness in his eyes: "I know him, I have known him for more than ten years! Can you If you can’t invite him over, just say that Xiaojia is here to find him!”

    Xiaojia?

    Da Bing glanced at Hong Jia with a delicate expression, and stopped talking.

    Seeing that he didn't talk about him, Hong Jia gritted his teeth and gave in. "Even if I was wrong just now, I just came here and didn't know the rules of your base. I can compensate this clerk.

    " He waved his hand: "There is no need for compensation." As long as the old man goes back to where he came from, he will be thankful if he leaves quickly so as not to delay their business.

    The soldier nodded, and still waved his hand: "Take it away first."

    He said to Hong Jia: "I'm sorry, but we also follow the rules. Don't worry, we will notify the superiors and the visiting group to pick up the person. Now, please, please help me. " Come with us."

    Surrounded by so many supernatural beings, and there were many onlookers outside, Hong Jia couldn't bear it, nodded silently, and left with the soldiers.

    "Please convey what I just said to Huo Cheng, he will definitely come to see me." Before leaving, Hong Jia told the soldier very confidently.

    "Don't worry." The leading soldier grinned happily, and Hong Jia went out without thinking too much.