Chapter 38

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 38

    After a pause, Lin An started to feel a little uneasy again. His body leaning against the back of the chair slowly tensed up. He suddenly opened his eyes and stared at the wipers on the front window, observing Huo Cheng's expression through the reflection of the glass: " What do you think of me treating Lin Fugui like this?" Do you

    think he is cold-blooded and inhuman?

    When he said these words, Lin An's heart was slightly tense. He was thinking that if Huo Cheng really felt that he was indifferent and unreasonable, the big deal would be to break up when he arrived in Zhaoshi, which would be better than arguing.

    On the other hand, thinking of this possibility, Lin An felt reluctant.

    Although he hadn't known each other for long, he was really reluctant to bear Huo Cheng. Except for his aunt since childhood, Huo Cheng was the only one who treated him so well. He owed this person so much, and he really regarded him as his elder brother.

    Some people look shrewd and cautious, with a layer of back shell on their bodies, but they are actually the easiest to attack. For example, Lin An, whoever treats him hard, can be tougher, and whoever treats him better, the whole person is easy to soften again.

    And some people, looking silent and honest, are actually the most cunning and calculating ones, who know how to attack at the right time.

    For example Huo Cheng.

    Immediately aware of the tense muscles on the back of the palm, Huo Cheng squeezed it calmly: "You can treat him as you please."

    Before Lin An could react, he whispered again: "He doesn't like you , I like you, if he treats you badly, just ignore him, and I will treat you well in the future."

    He doesn't like you, but I like you.

    This sentence is so sweet when it comes from other people's mouths, but when it is said by a person like Huo Cheng who has always been reticent, especially at this time, the sincerity makes people believe it.

    Lin An met Huo Cheng's soft gaze through the glass, suddenly the corners of his mouth twitched, and his tightly clenched fists slowly loosened. He relaxed again, leaning on the back of the chair, with a muffled voice: " I also like Brother Huo Cheng, if you treat me well, I will treat you well in the future."

    Of course, this kind of liking is between companions, even brothers.

    In a certain way, Lin An's thoughts are exceptionally pure, and he still hasn't thought of being secretly courted by a man.

    The timing was not ripe, and Huo Cheng didn't bother to point it out. He patted the back of Lin An's hand and said, "Go to sleep. If he comes again, I'll drive you away."

    "He" naturally refers to Lin Fugui, since Lin An hates him Huo Cheng would not treat the other party as a future father-in-law so politely, and would not be soft when he really did it.

    Lin An didn't really want to go to the back, he wanted to talk to Huo Cheng again, but couldn't think of what to say. My heart was warm and hot, and after dawdling for a while, I finally nodded: "Then I'll go to the back for a while, remember to wake me up in the morning to help you."