Chapter 58

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 58

    "Let's go." Lin An and Huo Cheng drove out from the gas station by the highway. After this trip, there seemed to be nothing extra in the car, and they were all stored in the space.

    The two of them drove westward all the way, and it took another three or four hours to reach Zhaoshi. The journey was smooth and smooth, and Lin An was in a good mood. Huo Cheng was driving the car, and he was fiddling with a beautiful round lens beside him—it was the secondary crystal nucleus that he got from the door of his house when he was still in Jinshi.

    There are still very few second-level zombies now, and it is definitely "good luck" to run into them at the door.

    "Brother, tell me, what is the use of this thing? It can't be broken by poking or smashing." Lin An pinched the crystal nucleus with two fingers, moved it to the front of his eyes to look at it, and suddenly his eyes paused, a little Excitedly said: "There is something inside!" The

    crystal nucleus liquid refracts the unique luster of the liquid under the package of the shell, which is easy to be found. Lin An became interested, and began to think of ways to get out the contents to see what happened. Huo Cheng only smiled and glanced at him and let him toss around, just as his curiosity flared up.

    Chopping with a machete, poking with a small knife, even finding an awl out of nowhere... In fact, how could Lin An not know what is in this thing, just want to find a suitable opportunity to "stumble upon" "The effect of a crystal nucleus is so that Huo Cheng can use it to be one step ahead in the early stage of the awakening of the ability.

    Sure enough, after more than an hour of tinkering, the young man put down the tools in his hands in frustration, and the crystal lying in his palm was still smooth and flawless. He stared hard at the palm of his hand, as if unwilling to give up, pursed his lips and frowned as if trying to exert strength.     Huo Cheng looked at it through the mirror and was amused. He felt that Lin An's indomitable energy was like a cat that only grabbed a ball of wool and had to kick it away.     "If you can't figure it out, just ignore him." Huo Cheng saw Lin An's forehead was sweating, and advised him.     "No, I have to see what's in it!" At this time, there is no persuasion at all. Look whose cat has given up fighting with the string glass beads. Lin An has already entangled with this crystal nucleus, so don't get rid of it It swears not to let go!     Huo Cheng could only smile and let him go...

    About half an hour later, the young co-pilot suddenly let out an exclamation, the voice was full of surprise and joy, "Brother, I opened it!

    " What poked a hole, it was only the size of a sesame seed. Lin An shook the crystal nucleus, took out a bottle of mineral water from the back of the car seat, unscrewed the bottle cap with one hand between his legs, and took a few sips by himself, but didn't finish it.

    A hand was stretched out from the side, Lin An hesitated for a moment, but passed it smoothly. Huo Cheng took a few sips from the wet bottle and drank the rest of the water.

    Lin An watched Huo Cheng drink, and the back of his neck began to feel slightly hot again - he just drank it.

    One drop, two drops...A few drops of transparent liquid were poured into the empty bottle. Lin An shook the bottle and sniffed again, "It doesn't smell like water." He seemed to be researching I am addicted, and I went in with some mineral water and shook it, but there was still no change.