Chapter 41

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 41

    "It's good for you to understand." Guo Shuai couldn't stay longer, and hurriedly said a few words: "Anyway, be careful, if you want to walk, you will turn off any path you see, no one cares."

    He also hurried back to give Arranging the escape route by himself, the team was no longer safe, and the car he and Tong Wenbo were in was unlucky to be at the back.

    "Be careful yourself, we will see you again." Lin An still thanked Guo Shuai with some things, and immediately closed the car window after he left to look at Huo Cheng.

    "Brother, what should we do?"

    Huo Cheng sat there firmly, seeing that Lin An was in a hurry, he patted his hand and said, "Don't worry, it won't be so fast."

    Lin An couldn't make up his mind: "Then Shall we go now?" He didn't know exactly where he was now, and how he would go later. But Huo Cheng told him not to worry, so he really didn't worry.

    It's okay to go now, we can't wait for the virus to break out and let the zombies wrap them up.

    The reason why Lin An was waiting for the army in Jin City was because he wanted someone to clear the way for his convenience, and most importantly, he wanted to keep an eye on the army's supplies. The t-virus is really going to break out, and it is far more terrifying than people imagined. They have no time to take away all these things.

    He has already asked Guo Shuai and the others about the driving route of the army. He can just go now, and after two days, he can follow the army route to find the car that was left on the road.

    Zombie groups are used to moving along with the smell of the crowd, and 99% of them follow the army and will not stay in place.

    "Let's go in the afternoon, there is a road in the afternoon." Huo Cheng unfolded the map, pointed out some of the roads to Lin An, and told him, "We will go from here in the afternoon, don't worry, if we can't wait, we will start from here later." Pass through..."

    Lin An was really surprised this time, surprised that Huo Cheng was so familiar with the surrounding roads, and even more surprised that he could think of so many things.

    Huo Cheng remained silent. He clearly didn't know that there would be a virus outbreak on the road, but he thought about the problems and escape routes along the road in advance.

    Lin An has only two words in his heart now, convinced! This time he was really convinced. A person's skills, supernatural powers, and greatness are nothing but a quick brain.

    Huo Cheng noticed from the corner of his eye that Lin An's eyes were fixed on his fingers, and he wondered in his heart: Does Xiao An like his hands?

    He told Lin An about the road that he had planned in his heart, moved his fingers around the roads and signs on the map, and accompanied by a deep and pleasant male voice, Lin An was even more convinced.

    His brother is really good!

    After Huo Cheng said a few words, Lin An followed his fingers carefully to look at the map, and occasionally added a few words, "Brother, look, there is a gas station here, let's get some gasoline, and here. ....."