Chapter 16

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 16

    Lin An regained his energy last night, and went to the vegetable market to "hunt" again, first time raw and second time familiar, this time he didn't dare to overestimate his strength again, and got dozens of crystal nuclei. When the mental strength was exhausted, I stopped holding on, went home along the old road last time, fell asleep after entering the door.

    It was only when he was awakened by the knock on the door outside them that the day came to light.

    "Who?" His eyes were clear, not at all like when he just woke up.

    Lin An stuck to the door and listened for a few seconds. It was very quiet outside the door, with soft footsteps and breathing sounds, and no ho ho of zombies.

    "Who?" He lowered his voice and asked again.

    After being quiet for about half a minute, an unfamiliar and flattering voice sounded outside the door: "Brother Lin An, we are upstairs. I need to discuss something with you. Can you open the door?"

    Lin An frowned and opened the door. There were not many surprises in my heart when I visited a few neighbors.

    If I go out these two days and kill zombies, I will be seen by interested people.

    Lin An took a look through the barbed wire of the security door. There were three men outside, one was Li Wei on the second floor, and the other two were brothers from a family surnamed Gao on the fourth floor.

    Li Wei's family has only moved here for half a year, but the Gao family is an old resident here. The Gao family brothers are one or two years older than him, and they both grew up in the same building, but they don't know each other very well.

    But all the people of the same age in this community have no friendship with Lin An since they were young.

    It is human nature for a child to listen to his parents' instructions and not want to play with a wild child who has no parents.

    Lin An suffered for a while when he was a child because he didn't have a playmate, but now that he's grown up, he doesn't care much, but he doesn't feel close to these so-called old neighbors.

    It was not a way of life.

    With a calm expression on his face, he asked, "What can I do for you?"

    Among the three people, Li Wei was the first one.

    Li Wei smiled, and said     with a slightly uncomfortable expression: "Lin, brother Lin An, we want to ask if you would like to go out with the big guys to get some food and drink." For the sake of letting Lin An see the brothers from the Gao family behind him, he continued:

    "We are all neighbors. I just thought that it is fate to be able to get together in this difficult time, and we should help each other through the difficulties."

    " Oh," Lin An nodded, pretending not to explain: "Then what do you mean—"

    Li Wei's eyes flashed, and he smiled kindly: