Chapter 61

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 61

    For some reason, Lin An wanted to laugh, and felt hungry for no reason.

    In a very rare moment of kindness, he quietly walked over and threw the bitten piece of ham into his mouth. Pushing the clothes bag where the child was hiding, a small slit was exposed in the clothes bag, Lin An smiled silently, and stuffed the remaining half in.

    A small hand took it from the seam of the clothes, but neither came out nor heard the sound of eating inside.

    Courage is really small enough.

    Lin An grinned, retreated to the original position, and looked at it with interest. After about five minutes, the clothes bag slowly arched, and a mouse poked its head out like a hole, looked around, saw no one was there, and then swished out again.

    Seeing that Lin An was still looking at him not far away, the child blinked blankly, as if he was shy, and slowly lowered his head and turned his back to him, as if no one was looking at him when he turned his back.

    For the first time, Lin An thought that children were quite fun. Before, he always thought that this kind of soft, crying, fussy, unreasonable little creatures with amazing voices were demons.

    Holding half of the ham sausage in both hands, the little mouse lowered his head to Lin An and gnawed a couple of small mouthfuls. Then he heard his second elder brother yelling "meat...", he was stunned for a while, but also He didn't know what meat was, but he had something to eat, so he broke off a small piece and stuffed it into his second brother's half-open mouth.     Huo Dong was really greedy. It wasn't the first time he dreamed about meat, but it was the first time he tasted meat in his dream. He chewed and ate it, knowing that he would open his mouth after swallowing.     This kid is also stupid, his second brother opened his mouth and he would feed in small pieces, a small half of ham can be fed several times, and soon only the skin will be left. However, Huo Dongmeng tasted the sweetness and opened his mouth.     The little guy looked at his hand at a loss, licked the wrapper of the ham sausage, knew it was inedible, paused for a long time, saw that his second brother was still chewing with his mouth open, and tentatively supported his ham with his little hand. The jaw was moved upwards, and the mouth was really closed.

    Lin An felt it was funny when he watched from the side, but his heart suddenly softened for this child who had just met him for the first time. This is a very rare soft-heartedness. He has seen a lot of poor children in the last days in his previous life. This is the first time he has seen such a good and stupid child.

    Being soft-hearted towards cubs, I don't know if it is an instinct that animals like "human" are born with.

    "Cough!" He coughed under his throat, the little guy shrank suddenly, got into the pile of clothes, and after a while, he poked his eyes out to look this way.

    Lin An beckoned and mouthed silently: Come here.

    Heiyuan's big eyes blinked for a while to understand, and tentatively drilled a little bit out of the clothes. Lin An smiled, and waved to him.