Chapter 25 Gold

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 25 Gold

    Lin An had a bad attitude, so Qian Jun didn't care.

    They are all old neighbors, and everyone knows what kind of personality they have.

    He knew that it was bad for the person in front of him to lose his temper, he didn't like to hang out with them, and he still held grudges.

    Qian Jun still remembers a boy who used to live in the front building of the junior high school, probably because he was too excited when he first entered the junior high school campus, and he always liked to gossip about other people to attract the attention of his classmates.

    Later, while talking, Lin An was mentioned somehow.

    Lin An is different from them, this person looks good since he was a child, his handsome face is so fair, he doesn't look like a worker's child who went out of a poor community like Liyutang at all, he looks like a young master from a rich family, As soon as he was promoted to junior high school, he attracted the attention of many female students.

    Qian Jun could vaguely recall that Lin An was really pretty at that time. Every day after class, there were girls from other classes peeping at the door of the classroom, and sometimes senior girls.

    Maybe the boy was just jealous, and maybe he said that Lin An's privacy could indeed attract a lot of people's attention. In the end, he simply used the name of the neighborhood boy to talk about Lin An's family everywhere in the school, saying that he was adopted. Yes, he said that he had no mother since he was a child, and his father ran away with his little wife.

    Most of those words were slanderous, and now that I think about it, it is too much, but at that time, everyone was still a child, what could a child know? Lin An didn't say much when he found out about this incident, so everyone thought that he just endured it and the incident was over.     It's been a long time, and I don't know when it started. The boy was beaten for no reason every day on the way out of school. His face was covered with flowers and his nose was bleeding. When I asked him, he couldn't tell who it was, only that several people dragged him He went to the alley and beat him with his head covered.     That incident alarmed the school at the time, and after many investigations, the murderer was not found. Later, it was said that it was a street gangster, and if he couldn't catch anyone, he let it go.     Many years later, Lin An dropped out of school, and used to eat and have fun with the gangsters around him. The big guys remembered that incident back then, and when they thought about it by chance, they couldn't help breaking out in a cold sweat.

    After that, Qian Jun kept his neighbor who lived in the same corridor at arm's length. He always felt that people like Lin An who looked at him silently and did something directly were the worst people to mess with. Back then when he was only in junior high school, a boy with a big fart could block those who offended him and beat him up every day, and he was really ruthless.

    The situation is a little different now. After all, he has killed zombies and people, but within a month, Qian Jun, who was originally mediocre and cowardly, gained confidence in his heart, and his demeanor brought out some fierce confidence.