Chapter 43

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 43

    The decoration of this two-story farmhouse is not particular, and there are only four serious bedrooms, three of which have beds and can be used for people. There is a master bedroom upstairs. There is a lot of dust on the sheets of the large double bed in the bedroom, and there are wedding photos of the young couple on the bedside. Next to it is a separate washroom, and a simply furnished children's room, probably prepared for future children by the hostess and hostess.

    The downstairs bedroom should be for the old man. The room is spacious and bright but there is only one single bed. There is a guest room on the right side of the old man's room, which also has simple furniture and a bed.

    Lin An and Huo Cheng discussed living in the master bedroom upstairs. Firstly, it is spacious, and secondly, the window of the master bedroom is facing the back door of the backyard. If something happens in the front, it is convenient to run out of the backyard directly.

    "Go to bed early, today is enough." Lin An dug out a clean sheet from the closet beside the bed and changed it on, spread the quilt and sat on the bed, patted the bed, and borrowed the flickering Zhuguang said to the black shadow standing at the door of the bedroom: "Brother, don't stand still, come and sleep quickly." His

    tone and attitude were quite natural, obviously he thought of something crooked like he was not like the one at the door.

    Huo Cheng paused, looked up at Lin An in silence, and walked over in silence.

    "Hurry up and go to sleep, bro, you blow out the candles." Lin An got into bed and yawned, "I'm so sleepy." Lin An and Huo Cheng slept in the same room without any serious intentions, it was purely out of safety considerations . In the last days, which team members didn't sleep together when they went out? I was afraid that something would happen if I fell asleep, and reminded each companion next to me.

    Huo Cheng blew out the candles as he said, and sat on the bed, turning his head to look at the young man lying beside him with his eyes closed by the moonlight. The moonlight hit his face and nose through the window, leaving illusory lines. The shadow, the handsome eyebrows, the face with cute and fine fluff, the lips are naturally healthy light red, the skin is so healthy and elastic, and the whole person is full of youthful vitality.

    Huo Cheng just stared at it in the dark night, his eyes were straight and undisguised, until he was a little fascinated by staring, and his whole body became a little dazzled.

    "Brother, what are you looking at?" In one sentence, Huo Cheng was pulled out of the vortex of fascination. Lin An didn't even open his eyes, he yawned again and said, "Hurry up and go to sleep, are you sleepy after staying up all night last night     ?

    "

Driving into Feng Village one after another, the closed doors of the villagers' houses were knocked, but no one answered the door. Some zombies trapped at home heard the movement, and the roaring and banging on the door that had been silenced by the night sounded again.

    The people in the village were probably frightened by the sound. Not long after, there was a creaking sound of the door opening in the yard. After a while of rustling footsteps, someone stood behind the gate and said in a low voice: