Chapter 88

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 88

    On this side, Lin An had no idea that something happened to Huo Cheng again.

    The three brothers went to the opposite door with the food, and happily had a good meal with the old man. After eating, Huo Dong patted his stomach and got ready to run errands. Lin An had already packed the three lunch boxes picked up in advance for Huo Dong.

    "The two square ones will be sent to your brother and the others, and the round one will be packed with mushrooms and chicken drumsticks. Be careful not to spill the soup in it."

    "Brother, don't worry, my hands are steady."

    Brother Huo patted his chest and went out. Seeing that the old man is not idle here, Lin An sees that at such an advanced age, he and the old son are handling business at the same time, so he is too embarrassed to leave the little boy here for the old man to watch, so he simply leads Dou Leilei out together.

    "My lord, I'll take him to the market. Is there anything you want to eat?" Lin An asked Lei Lei while changing shoes in the hallway.

    "Go." The old man thought for a while, "I don't have anything to eat, but the fried cake brought back by your second uncle last time was very good, so I'll bring two more for you." It's not for nothing that the old man is

    so fat. I like to eat greasy food. Fortunately, I can eat and sleep after long-term exercise, and my body is not bad.

    "Hey, I'll see when I look back, and I might not be able to have it." That stuff costs gas and red beans. If the price is high, no one is willing to eat it. The stalls only come out every three or five days.

    Lin An put a small woolen hat on Lei Lei's mouth, pulled his small hand, and said before going out: "If you have one, I will buy one. You should eat less of these things.

    " In the past, the medical conditions were so good, it would be troublesome to get a three-high.

    The old man rubbed his fat chin, smashed it, kept silent, pretending he didn't hear.

    At such an advanced age, he still stutters, and if he doesn't, what's the point of living? Jing Yubai works for his old son.

    Lin An couldn't deal with the old man, rubbed the cub's little hands, bent down and whispered: "Leilei, grandpa, these are all bad habits, I don't want to learn from him."

    Dou Leilei relied on Lin An's leg, raised her face and nodded earnestly: Don't learn from grandpa.

    "Hey, you two are secretly talking bad about me again!" The old man sat on the sofa in the living room, raised his slippers as if to hit him, Lin An covered his mouth and quickly led the younger one into the yard.

    "Don't run away, wrap everything up tightly!" The old man hastily shouted twice in the room.

    Running out of sweat in the winter, waiting to catch cold when the wind blows.

    "Understood!" Lin An responded, and led the little one without driving the car in the yard, went out, and walked slowly to the trading market while taking a walk to digest food.