Chapter 45

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 45

    In the second half of the night, Lin An didn't sleep soundly. From time to time, she woke up in a dream, touched the foreheads of the people around her, breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to close her eyes. In his heart, he was worried that Huo Cheng would not survive.

    Like most virus-infected people, Huo Cheng's high fever had no warning before, and it was fierce. His body temperature climbed to more than 40 degrees in just a few hours, and it never came down again. The whole person has been in a coma. To catch up with normal times, people should have burnt out long ago.

    In the early morning, the faint morning light poured into the room through the window, Lin An opened his sour eyes, and yawned, even though he knew that he would not sleep well, he still had to sleep hard, and there were still people downstairs waiting for him to cheer up and deal with it.

    At five o'clock in the morning, it was just dawn, and the zombies wandering in the village hadn't started to be active, and the downstairs was quiet, with no noise. Lin An knew in his heart that someone would go out downstairs before four o'clock.

    Get up and take off the towel on Huo Cheng's forehead. The towel is already half dry, and it was warmed by the man's forehead. His entire cheeks were hot and dry, and his lips even became skinny overnight. It could be seen that even though Huo Cheng was in a coma, he had suffered very hard.

    Lin An changed a wet towel for him again, and whispered distressedly: "Why did you catch up." Out of a hundred virus-infected people, it is not likely that one will burn as fiercely as Huo Cheng.

    There was the sound of the door opening downstairs, followed by the sound of footsteps, gradually approaching the stairs.

    It's really unchanging!

    Lin An tucked Huo Cheng's feet, opened the door and went out, and happened to meet two people near the stairs, one of them supported the other on his leg. Seeing Lin An coming out, the injured man visibly flinched and was supported He hurried into the bathroom behind the stairs.

    Lin An's eyes darkened, and he glanced at Long Qiang and the others who were carrying things in at the door. He nodded at Long Qiang for the first time and said hello. Long Qiang seemed to have forgotten the dispute last night, and rushed to Lin An. He smiled politely and said, "Morning Brother Lin, you woke up so early."

    Lin An also smiled lightly: "You guys are earlier, I listen, you got up before four o'clock."

    "Did it bother you? Hey, this is not to get some rations for the brothers." Long Qiang smiled, his face was normal, as if he didn't care that his whereabouts were being caught.

    Lin An glanced at the things that the gangsters brought in one after another, corn, bacon, food in woven bags, and even two alive and kicking chickens with their wings pinched. Looking at the gangsters behind Long Qiang, there were more than a dozen of them, only a few of them were in the living room last night. These people were not all faces that Lin An was familiar with in his previous life. Now they were carrying steel pipe machetes with blood dripping on them, and their faces were full of evil spirits.