Chapter 85

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 85

    At this time, Second Uncle Huo, who realized that something was wrong, also came over. He glanced at the irritable Hong Jia, paused, and smiled faintly at him: "Could it be that Young Master Hong is not compatible with our Huaiqiong base?"

    "No, I just I want to chat with Big Brother Huo, General Huo, please talk slowly, I still have to take a step ahead." Hong Jia knew that the second master of the Huo family remembered him, so his heart sank immediately, and he was a little nervous and planned to leave first.

    Second Uncle Huo didn't intend to let him go, and said unhurriedly: "Master Hong, don't rush to leave. If you say that we are old acquaintances, why don't we stay and talk for a while. If we don't talk about it, let's talk about it." Talk about what happened this afternoon." I

    really don't want to do anything!

    Because of his background, Hong Jia is the most sensitive and wants to save face. Everyone who came to the banquet tonight was a dignified person. If he was captured by the Huaiqiong patrol team and said in front of such people, he would not only lose his own face.

    Hong Jiasui smiled stiffly, and said vaguely: "It's still not an honor. Besides, I am here to represent the Shoujing base. I also ask General Huo to show me some face for my nephew.

    " , without waiting for Second Uncle Huo to say anything, he took a deep look at Huo Cheng, his gloomy eyes flicked across Lin An beside him, he turned his head and hurried away.

    Lin An watched Hong Jia walk out the door of the banquet hall, and clearly saw that he stopped before leaving the door and looked back to his side, mouthing: I will not give up.

    What's the matter, you want to steal someone from me?

    The corner of Lin An's mouth curled up, and a trace of hostility suddenly flashed across his eyes, which had become much calmer since meeting Huo Cheng.

    Who are you nephew, don't go blindly marrying him!

    How could Second Uncle Huo here not remember the man who made his nephew miserable? He stared at that figure with cold eyes for a while, then suddenly chuckled, and said to Director Cao who came over: "Young Master Hong is really good!" By the way, there is nothing wrong with this afternoon, so he himself is too embarrassed to do it."

    Afternoon business!

    The guests around who have been paying attention to the Huo family's every move pricked up their ears, a little curious about what happened this afternoon?

    One is the powerful leader of the Huaiqiong base, and the other is just the illegitimate son of Minister Hong's family from the capital base. This time he was forced into the delegation by the minister's wife, so there should be no intersection between the two parties.

    Even though he was also from Shoujing, Chief Cao, who followed Second Uncle Huo, was obviously not on the same side as Hong Jia, so he revealed the matter following Uncle Huo's words:

    "Hey, Young Master Hong just has a thin skin."

    Second Uncle Huo smiled kindly: "It's a good thing to know that it's embarrassing. Who didn't make mistakes when they were young? Young people will learn a lesson. Only by knowing the importance and shame can they be successful."