Chapter 22 Shoujing Base

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 22 Shoujing Base

    A few days ago, someone installed an iron fence door on the corridor, and it was usually locked with an iron chain as thick as three fingers. Da Gai didn't want to break his face with the two people who lived on the first floor. They didn't do anything wrong. One of the two keys was on the mailbox outside the corridor, and the other was on the electric meter box in the corridor. Whoever wants to go out Just open the door yourself.

    Huo Cheng unlocked the chain and pushed open the door. The little girl with a dirty face was standing on the steps. Hearing the sound, she immediately walked over and blocked him from passing: "Uncle, give Niuniu something to eat, Niuniu is hungry.

    " It wasn't the first time he met a little girl named Niu Niu, it should be the daughter of the man named Li Wei upstairs. After Li Wei was gone, she started to walk around frequently asking for things on various floors.

    Huo Cheng frowned, didn't say much, took out a pack of biscuits from his backpack and handed it over, before the little girl could speak, he passed her and opened the door to enter the house.

    The little girl swallowed her saliva, clenched the biscuit tightly in her hand, and suddenly caught up with him in small steps, holding the door to prevent him from closing, and said in a crying voice: "Uncle, give me some more, Niuniu has been hungry for several days. Stomach hurts."

    Huo Cheng frowned even more as he looked at the pair of dirty hands holding onto his door. In fact, he is not good at dealing with children, especially those who are difficult to deal with and cry.

    At this time, the door next to him suddenly opened, Lin An leaned out and shook the two oranges in his hand, Niuniu stopped holding the door when she saw this, and ran over to grab the oranges and put them in her pocket, for fear that the big brother in front of her would snatch them back again. .     "Hey, listen, stop pestering us, or I'll throw you out to feed the zombies!" Lin An ignored the two oranges, but raised his brows and pointed at the door with a vicious look.     Niuniu didn't take it seriously, she clutched the oranges in her pocket and nodded indiscriminately, just about to cry a few times as her mother taught her, when the fierce and fierce big brother in front of her suddenly came out a few steps and walked down the stairs holding her arm.     "Shut up, don't howl!" Lin An carried Niu Niu to the iron gate, his movements seemed fierce, but he didn't use much force.     Although he doesn't like it, he can't really do anything to a child, at most scare and frighten, children are also taught by people, and those who are ignorant are adults.

    Lin An forcibly led Niu Niu to the iron gate, let her see the zombies coming from outside, and said coldly: "Go back and tell your mother, if you dare to pester people again, I will throw you out to feed the monsters! Shut up now, eat the oranges and go back to your own house."

    Niuniu was completely frightened by the hooting monster approaching outside the door, sobbed and covered her mouth, and when Lin An let go of her, she didn't look back He ran back to the steps leading to the second floor, and gave Lin An a timid look.

    Seeing that the other party didn't care about her anymore, he quickly took out the orange in his pocket and peeled off the skin two or three times, broke off the orange petals and stuffed them into his mouth.     Lin An frowned, threw a pack of wet wipes, and landed on the ground in front of the little girl. He didn't care if she picked it up or not, and gave the upstairs a hard look: "Cut, get a kid, being a mother is really hard!" He ignored the     little girl, but looked at Huo Cheng who was still standing at the door, and said with a straight face, "It's good for you, wait for me to be a bad person, next time if you mess up your good intentions, let her get involved and you will know trouble !"     There is nothing wrong with the child, the key is that there is an uneasy mother behind the child!     Huo Cheng was not angry when Lin An gave him an annoyed look, and looked straight at him: "Thank you." He looked at Lin An, stretched out his hand and said seriously: "I won't take care of this kind of thing in the future. You."     "What do you tell me? You don't care about your own affairs." Lin An looked awkwardly at his palm: "What? Why do you give me these, I can keep them for myself."     Huo Cheng didn't speak, insisting on sharing Handing the palm to him, there were a dozen or so bright crystal nuclei in the palm, all of which had been carefully rinsed off.     "Okay, okay, when I owe you, come back with me whenever you regret it." Lin An couldn't resist the temptation of the crystal nucleus, grabbed the red tip of his ear, turned and closed the door.     Now that he has broken through the third level, he urgently needs these things. At worst, he will return them to Huo Cheng twice in the future, becoming a third-level supernatural being, and the first-level crystal nucleus is not easy to grab.     "No." The man stared at the closed door, regardless of whether the people behind the door could hear it or not.