Chapter 15

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 15

    The footsteps of the zombies came from outside again, the rotten smell spread into the back kitchen, and the ho-ho panting sound from the zombie's throat was dripping with thick mucus, which made people get goosebumps for no reason.

    Lin An gritted his teeth and stood up, turned over and climbed out of the air vent. When he landed, his arms really couldn't use any strength, so he turned sideways and fell directly to the ground.

    After hearing a muffled sound, Lin An Guangrong fell to the ground, his whole body was slapped on the hard earthy ground, and all his bones were screaming and aching.

    Damn it!

    He cursed secretly, propped himself up and barely sat up, leaning against the wall of the alley.

    In the back kitchen of a small restaurant separated by a wall, the zombie's stiff steps and crowded marching sounds could be heard clearly through the fan. His muscles were sore from exhaustion. I can see that it must be swollen.

    Mental power is very useful when it is used, but the key is that it is really cheating when it is exhausted.

    The main reason is that it is also sold in bundles, and when it is increased, it can come with a gift package for increasing physical strength and five senses, which is very surprising. It's over after it's exhausted, not only the big gift bag is temporarily taken back, but also a sore limb and brain pain, how can you hate it.

    Lin An was holding his sore and sore arm that he didn't want to lift at all, and he regretted that he shouldn't overestimate his mental strength.

    Fortunately, the harvest is still rich, and this fall was not in vain.

    Gathering the heads of the zombies on the ground, ignoring the rotting flesh and pustules, the young man looked normal, and lifted the shells one by one to get the crystal nuclei. After adapting to the short-term numbness of the arms, the movements became more pure.

    Lin An couldn't remember how he dragged his sore body through the market and neighborhood where the zombies were moving.

    His last memory was frozen at the moment when he finally returned to his old nest safely and threw himself on the soft bed that he had been thinking about.

    There is nothing more comfortable than this in the apocalypse to relax and sleep under the quilt all day.

    When he woke up, it was already the afternoon of the second day. After getting enough rest, Lin An's body was no longer sore, and his mind was clear again.

    As a second-level ability user, the exhausted mental power will be recovered within eight hours, and the first-level ability user is almost as short as they need a full twenty-four hours.

    Last night was quite fruitful, Lin An happily hummed a little song and walked into the bathroom... After finishing the work, he let out a long sigh of relief, pulled up his pants, reached out and pressed the button of the toilet, and there were only two gurgling and difficult pumping There is a sound, and a small amount of rust-colored dirty water gushes out and accumulates in the toilet, making people look disgusting, it is better not to flush.