Chapter 63

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 63

    "Second Uncle." When Huo Cheng brought people back, his face was obviously depressed, and Huo Second Uncle was surprised.

    This is rare. In the past, his eldest nephew always had a sullen face, whether he was happy or not, he kept it in his heart. There was never a time when he was so exposed.

    Uncle Huo took a look at the iron lump they were carrying. It was a car shell twisted by external force. It formed a relatively closed and safe space with the seat and the airbag. He raised his eyebrows and asked Huo Cheng: "You did it?"

    "Yeah."

    Second Uncle Huo asked curiously again: "The person you rushed to find as soon as you woke up was originally locked here, you two. ... have you identified this person?"

    "Yeah." Huo Cheng generously admitted, paused, and added: "I will take him to see grandpa."

    The most important thing is to find the person first .

    Now that Huo Cheng is still wrapped in bandages, thinking of Lin An, he can't help frowning and staring at the iron lump in a daze. The thing was caused by his ability to activate the moment he fell off the bridge, but the person protecting it disappeared... ..

    "Oh." Seeing him like this, Second Uncle Huo didn't understand. After all these years, the eldest nephew finally found a suitable place to settle down, and even lost him.

    Second Uncle Huo patted Huo Cheng's shoulder sympathetically: "Okay, Second Uncle knows that you are anxious. You are injured anyway, so take care of your own body. Don't collapse before someone finds you. Let's do this There are many people, you can always find them."     Huo Cheng nodded without saying anything. Second Uncle Huo knew about his eldest nephew's faults, and it was useless to persuade anyone to find him. Anxiety and discomfort were all stuffed in his heart. This can't work, and it will suffocate people.     Uncle Huo opened his mouth and tried to persuade him a few more words, but was interrupted by another voice.     "Sir."     In the middle of talking, the dusty soldier yelled at the door. Uncle Huo sighed and didn't say anything to Huo Cheng. He waved his hand, and the soldier immediately ran in and handed over a white envelope in his hand. passed, and said:

    "Report sir, it was delivered this morning. The brothers caught it and locked it in the back room."

    "Bah, Lu Fei, that bastard, I peeled off his leather sooner or later to light the oil lamp! A messenger It's not very useful, that's a bastard. Forget it, shut him up first." Uncle Huo pulled it down as soon as he caught the letter's face, and began to curse as usual.

    While opening the envelope, he said to his nephew angrily: "Look, here comes the negotiation. Anyway, go and pick up your grandfather with me at night, and the old man may be very sure about raising such a white-eyed wolf." It's uncomfortable, and I'm afraid I will suffer in it. I will kill this bastard sooner or later!"

    "Yes." Huo Cheng frowned, and the faint sense of anxiety revealed in his body grew stronger. Two of his important people have already disappeared.