Chapter 80

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 80

    After being glared at by "Little Doctor Tong", Second Uncle Huo immediately sat up straight and cleared his throat:

    "Hey, let's talk about business, talk about business, what are you doing so politely, if you have anything to say, let's discuss it!" Chewing on the word "discussion", Second Uncle Huo waved his hands at Lin An and the others and began to yell at them: "You go out first, go out for a stroll, and I will discuss business with Dr. Tong."

    Lin An really guessed right, The person surnamed Tong in front of him is a doctor.

    "You don't need to go out, just talk directly." Doctor Tong frowned, obviously unwilling to talk to Uncle Huo alone.

    Second Uncle Huo said: "Why not, don't you want to discuss with me about the matter between the two bases? We have to discuss this matter." Then he couldn't wait to shout: "Hurry up, you all go out first Do whatever you want!"

    Second Uncle Huo doesn't even care about his eldest nephew now, with an eager expression on his face, wishing he could use magic tricks to get Lin An and the others out.

    Lin An and Huo Cheng looked at each other, and silently led all the people brought by Huai Qiong out.

    Dr. Tong looked at Zhang Zhangzui and wanted to stop him, but before he could say anything, even his own people were thrown out by Uncle Huo: "You go out first, I have something to talk to you, Dr. Tong, don't worry about it at the door It’s okay to guard, right, Xiao Tong, I’m sure I can’t hurt you, let them go out first.”

    Several soldiers in the room glanced at Dr. Tong, and Dr. Tong stopped opening his mouth when he wanted to speak, and finally sighed: “ You guys go out first."

    "Huo Zhen, don't get me wrong, I really have something serious to discuss with you when I invite you here this time."

    "Hey, I don't misunderstand, let's discuss it now, whatever you want to discuss."

    Before closing the door, the last thing Lin An heard was Uncle Huo's most cheeky words from the crack of the door.

    "What's going on?" The people brought by Uncle Huo were arranged to go to a nearby living room to drink tea, Lin Anze and Huo Cheng left Dr. Tong's small courtyard, and finally asked: " Second Uncle and that Doctor Tong..."

    Huo Cheng shook his head: "Not sure."

    "Not sure what?" The more Huo Cheng is like this, the more curious Lin An is. Didn't the second uncle spend his whole life as a bachelor because the woman he likes ran away with someone? It is said that he has been looking for a long time. That's what I told him before.

    How come there is another Dr. Tong? The second uncle's eyes are quite straightforward.

    "I'm not sure if it's this person." Huo Cheng must be telling the truth to Lin An: "Second Uncle had a crush on a person before, fifteen or sixteen years ago, and told Grandpa that it was a woman. He didn't want him, so he ran away. It's gone."

    Fifteen or sixteen years ago, Second Uncle Huo was almost the same as Huo Cheng now, in the middle of his mature years.

    "Tell grandpa—that's to lie to him?" Lin An sensitively grasped what was wrong: "What do you mean, second uncle is also..."