Chapter 54

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 54

    No matter how big or small, Lin An nodded, and the atmosphere between the two of them immediately changed again. This agreement was like building a bridge between the two. To put it more vulgarly, it was Yuelao's red thread that officially tied them together.

    The mentality change is often an instant thing.

    If Huo Cheng did something in the past, it would be unfair, but now he can come here with confidence. Before Lin An nodded, he would feel awkward when he was done with something, but now being hugged from behind, this discomfort adds a little sweetness.

    This was the first time he had a serious relationship with someone.

    "You agreed." Huo Cheng hugged Lin An from behind, rubbed the back of his neck, and confirmed again.

    "Well, just ask it once, whether you're tired or not..." Lin An snorted in a low voice, and didn't dodge, letting the man sway slightly behind him.

    "Not greasy." Huo Cheng rubbed Lin An's nape with his mouth. Seeing that the pink color spread up, he gave a low laugh, held it lightly with his lips, and said vaguely: "Well, here Kiss."

    Lin An shivered, turned his back to him, his neck was red, and without saying a word, Huo Cheng simply pulled him around, kissed him on the chin, and twisted to get his lips closer. Lin An snorted, his eyes were slightly closed, his eyelashes were trembling, and he let the warm moisture spread to his upper lips...

    Having established a relationship, he was also willing to live a good life with each other from the bottom of his heart. After dinner that day, Lin An didn't bother to do anything else. He leaned on the bed and planned to have a frank chat with Huo Cheng. Even though he is in a relationship with a big man, he will not regard himself as a weak party because of this. He considers himself a man, and a man has to contribute to the support of the family, and he cannot point others to support and take care of him.

    Huo Cheng naturally thinks the same way. From his own personality, he is actually more willing to take all the burden of supporting the family on himself. There are many things I haven't told Lin An before, but now that she is his wife, I have to talk about it from beginning to end.

    Huo Cheng is the eldest grandson of the Huo family, and there is only one younger brother under him, and the two are the only males of the Huo family's generation.

    It was a little late for the two of them to have dinner, and it was already dark at this moment. With the moonlight outside the window, the two of them didn't turn on the lights, and they just leaned on the bed and talked. Huo Cheng moved his body, held Lin An in his arms and let him lean against him, and asked, "Is it cold?" He

    squeezed Lin An's hand under the quilt, it was a little cold, Lin An's physique seemed to be easy to touch Cold feet. Lin An himself was used to being cold, so he didn't care and said, "It's a little bit, it's okay, you can continue talking about yourself." He really wanted to hear about Huo Cheng's family.

    Huo Cheng raised his eyebrows in disapproval, and didn't continue talking. Instead, he grabbed Lin An's feet under the quilt, and it was still cold, "Come here, and cover it for you."