Chapter 42

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 42

    The car drove along the country road for less than two hours, and soon saw a village not far away across the bare fields.

    The whole village was silent, not a single person could be seen, and the sound of cars moving was particularly distinct here.

    Immediately afterwards, a few zombies who heard the sound wobbled over, and the curtains on the second floor of a small farmhouse not far away shook, and someone could be seen peeking from behind. Near the entrance of the village was a single house with the courtyard door wide open. He drove the car into the courtyard, turned off the engine and got out of the car.

    "There should be no one." Lin An glanced at the yard through the car window, shook his head, and got out of the car with Huo Cheng.

    The two zombies lingering in the courtyard rushed over upon hearing the sound, and were quickly dealt with one by one. Lin An went back and locked the courtyard door casually, and pushed open the door on the second floor of the small farmhouse with Huo Cheng carrying weapons one after the other.

    "Hey!" A skinny elderly zombie rushed over from the living room, Huo Cheng dodged, and threw his ax sideways on the zombie's side, causing the zombie's skull to roll on the ground.

    Lin An simply followed behind, dug out the crystal nucleus from the zombie's head, wrapped it in toilet paper, put it in a backpack and put it away.

    Stocking up all the time.

    Huo Cheng walked in front with a smile in his eyes.

    This is a family of three, a young couple and an old man, all turned into zombies, and there are still family photos of the family hanging in the living room. The two walked through several rooms upstairs and downstairs, and sure enough there were no more zombies, so they relaxed completely.

    After the experience in the afternoon, both of them were a little tired, and even Huo Cheng, who was usually not in good shape, felt a little tired now.

    Huo Cheng went into the bathroom on the first floor, tried to turn on the shower, and the clear and warm water burst out with steam. There are small water towers on the roofs of these rural houses, which store water in normal times and can take a bath when the sun shines during the day.

    Lin An's eyes brightened as he followed in. Since Jinshi stopped the water supply, he was able to rinse his mouth with mineral water every morning and evening, and wipe his face with a wet towel to refresh himself. He never got wet on his body. Even though it is autumn and people don't like to sweat very much, he still feels uncomfortable after not taking a bath for so many days.

    Their conditions are actually considered good, and there is still water for simple washing. Many people did not bring enough supplies, and even drinking water was calculated carefully.

    "You wash first." At this time, Huo Cheng didn't hesitate and simply closed the door and went out. He didn't think about what to do if the water in the water tower was only enough for one person to wash.

    He had already put Lin An in a position different from half of his partners and friends in his heart, so he should think that he would let him go.