Chapter 13

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 13

    In the morning, Li Ruiyan hid behind the window and watched with her own eyes that Lin An ran back from nowhere, dealt with several monsters on the street, and took their heads away.

    Then not long after, a tall strange man killed two monsters again and entered their corridor. Looking at the empty but safe space outside the building, Li Ruiyan's eyes flickered again and again.

    The monsters in front of the building had almost been wiped out, and their car was parked in the open space behind the building. If those two people could also wipe out the monsters on the seventh floor, she and her husband could drive to the nearby supermarket.

    No, just drive away and go to Shoujing! Yes, I drove my parents to Shoujing, which is the capital, so it must be the safest place!

    It's a pity that the young man downstairs didn't come out again while the woman hiding behind the curtain was watching all day long, and the strange man who lived in just threw the monster's body outside in the corridor at dusk, and didn't do anything else .

    Li Ruiyan stayed on the balcony without giving up, and her daughter didn't go to coax her, and she didn't eat much.

    At night, the sky was getting dark, and it was so easy for Lin An to go out with a knife in his hand. Li Ruiyan called her husband, holding back the ecstasy

    . Go downstairs and drive quickly, and I will follow with my daughter. I saw them during the day, and those monsters move very slowly, and they can’t keep up with the speed of the car. As long as we are fast enough, we can get more food and drink at the supermarket and go to our parents. Pick them up and leave this ghost place together."     Li Ruiyan's husband, Li Wei, nodded in agreement, with some resentment in his mouth, "That's it, I think the government doesn't plan to take care of us now, so many people have died without any movement I don’t know what will happen in a few days, I’d better bring more food to be at ease."     "...If those two men can clean up our monsters, we should not rush to leave, run a few more Let’s go, bring back some more things, so as to save time on the road.”     The hostess of the house was having a lot of small calculations in her heart, but in her heart, she didn’t think much of Lin An who was downstairs chopping off the monster’s head with a knife. Sure enough, he is an uneducated punk with a dull mind.

    At this time, he came here to pretend to be a hero. I didn't see that the smart people were hiding at home and watching, but he, Lin An, was a reckless braggadocio, and now he was taking advantage of them.

    Not only their family, who knows how many people in the front building and the back building are waiting for that silly hat to rush up and kill the monsters first.

    Hmph, it's a monster, but it's not just a human being. He killed a person, and there may be consequences in the future. It's not wrong to be imprisoned... Just as I was thinking about it

    , the situation changed suddenly. After dealing with a monster, the young man downstairs suddenly stood up and quickly left along the road in the community.

    "He...how did he leave? There are so many monsters, why didn't

    he go and kill them!" "How could he leave, what about the monsters, what should we do..."