Chapter 78

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 78

    Lin An took the notification letter in Huo Cheng's hand, glanced at it, and immediately knew why Second Uncle Huo was angry.

    It turned out that it wasn't just Huaiqiong, the surrounding bases had been visited by zombie animals, or simply by zombie groups in the past half month, and suffered heavy losses. When there are more zombies, the role of supernatural beings becomes more apparent, and Huaiqiong's unique supernatural liquid formula is also targeted by these people.

    People from the five or six surrounding bases united with the Shoujing base, "begging" the Huaiqiong base to put the overall situation first, and share the formula of the "supernatural liquid" for the survival of the entire Hua country compatriots.

    To put it bluntly, it's like relying on more people not to ask for things, no wonder Second Uncle Huo is going to be angry.

    "Tell me, what's your opinion on this matter." The

    old man, who was an old god, didn't even look at the angry second son, sipped his dumpling soup and asked.

    Huo Dong was the most impatient, and slapped the notification letter on the table: "Then what else do you think, let's do it with them!" The

    old man nodded and didn't say anything. He really didn't want to hurt his grandson's self-confidence, and looked at Lin An again. "Xiao An, what do you say?"

    Lin An didn't have much experience in this kind of thing, he pondered for a while, and tentatively said: "Shoujing actually doesn't want the formula of the power liquid to be made public?

    " The base is probably also to put pressure on Uncle Huo. As the largest base in Huaguo at present, the Shoujing base did not have the idea of ​​relying on supernatural liquid to consolidate its position as the leader.

    Anyway, that's all Lin An could think of.

    The old man still didn't say anything, he nodded with a smile, and gave Lin An an approving look. This kid is not the material to run these things, he is already quite satisfied with the thought of this.

    He didn't continue to ask Huo Cheng, Second Uncle Huo had eaten a few big sour dumplings, and the anger in his heart had subsided, so he put this matter aside for the time being, and told the younger generation to eat more, focusing on the two younger ones.

    "Xiao An eat more, why do you eat so few dumplings made by yourself? And Lei Lei, eat more to grow up!"

    Lin An smiled and gave a hum, put a big steamed dumpling in Dou Leilei's bowl, and helped him break the skin and let it dry. The little guy raised his head and pursed his mouth and gave Lin An a shy smile, then lowered his head and took his chopsticks to eat obediently, eating as much as he was given.

    The Huo family all have good appetites, and Lin An thinks he has a big appetite, but now that the table is full, it doesn't seem obvious.

    "Uncle, why don't you let me eat more?" Huo Xiaodi was a little unhappy, he is also young, okay?