Chapter 79

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 79

    The first person to find it was a small base near Huaiqiong. It was said to be a base, but it was actually a small group formed by students from a local university in Zhao City in the suburbs, and some surrounding villagers. After the end of the world, these people failed to go to the capital base, and now they are all hiding in the original campus building until now.

    The small group sent over two young professors from the university. When the two met Huaiqiong's leader, General Huo, they cut to the chase with the first sentence:

    "We have supernatural beings and young people here, but there are also old and young people." Little, everyone discussed it, it’s no problem for us to join the Huaiqiong base, just one condition, bring all these people, old and young.”

    It’s too dangerous to rely on students and ordinary villagers to fight alone, this time the school was attacked by zombie mice The attack has killed and wounded many people.

    They also wanted to join the largest Zhaoshi base here before, but the conditions put forward there were only supernatural beings and young labor. They have been able to survive together until now, and they have developed feelings for a long time, and they all have to go together!

    But any nearby base now only wants labor, and no one wants to take in some dragging in by the way.

    After all, the Huaiqiong base publicly began to accept people, so they discussed to try their luck.

    Before the two people met, the leader Huaiqiong looked at them with pain in his eyes and said nothing, thinking that the other party was unwilling, and quickly added: "General Huo, don't worry, as long as they can be officially registered as base residents, we can Guaranteed to support these people by yourself." Second Uncle Huo took a sip of tea, glanced at the     two

    cultured people in front of him with nervous eyes, and suddenly said something irrelevant: "Where is your school built?" The two were stunned, looked at each other and said, "Next to Qicun

Village in Wuyi County."

    "Wuyi?" Uncle Huo raised his eyebrows, and said in doubt: "I remember, there seems to be a Wuyi base in Wuyi County Before the

    end of the world, Huaiqiong County and Wuyi County both belonged to Zhaoshi City, but after the end of the world, they each established their own bases. Wuyi is a small county, occupied by a small group of scattered troops without a number.

    Second Uncle Huo sent people to investigate twice. There were only more than 300 people in total, occupying a small county with a few weapons.

    But it stands to reason that if the villages near Wuyi want to find a base to join, the first choice should be the nearest Wuyi base. The scale there is small, and they must be eager to offer good conditions to recruit people. How did you find Huaiqiong?

    The two young professors understood what General Huo meant, and they both smiled wryly: "We went to Wuyi base before, and they didn't want to accept people."

    "Will not accept?"

    "No, not even people with supernatural powers!"

    Second Uncle Huo felt even more surprised now, he suppressed Wu Yi's matter without saying anything, and then talked about the conditions with the two young people in front of him in detail: