Chapter 71

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 71

    How else could Huo Dong be unreliable, leaving such an older child alone at home, he didn't know where he went.

    Lin An glanced at the living room, there was nothing to eat or play on the sofa, the TV was just a decoration, the signal had long been lost, and the child just sat there all morning. If it were to be placed on those children who were spoiled by their families as little emperors and little princesses, the world would have been turned upside down.

    Why are you so good.

    Hulu licked Dou Leilei's soft fur, and Lin An showed him the robot he just bought this morning: "Here, let's play with it, bro, let's cook.

    " The two dishes are brought across to each other.

    Holding the robot in both hands, the little guy nodded obediently. After seeing Lin An into the kitchen, he took the little guy in his arms and poked it twice, just in time for the switch.

    The little robot immediately moved its hands and feet, beeping and beeping, and began to emit light and make sounds. Children like these most. Dou Leilei's big black grape-like eyes also flashed a trace of surprise. After putting the robot on the ground, Jin followed it .

    After playing for a while, the sound of pots and bowls being touched came from the kitchen. The little guy suddenly bent down and hugged the robot in his arms, turned off the button, carried it into the kitchen, and stood at the door of the kitchen to look at Lin An.

    Lin An just reconciled with hot noodles, put on a layer of oil and put it in a basin, when he turned his head and saw the little guy at the door: "Why don't you play anymore?" The

    little guy shook his head, holding the little robot at the door and staring at Lin An install.

    "If you don't play, don't play." Lin An had no choice but to find a small bench from the kitchen for him to sit on, and gave him a few cloves of garlic: "Then sit here obediently and help brother peel some garlic." ?”

    Dou Leilei nodded and grinned at Lin An, carefully put the robot on the ground aside, took the garlic, and peeled it bit by bit. The movements were slow, Lin An didn't rush him, and let him pass the time in the kitchen, and didn't expect the child to do anything.

    Take out the big eggplant, peel it and cut it into pieces, cut the fat and thin pork into thin slices, dice the onion, ginger, garlic, and red pepper that should be diced, and mince the minced one, fry the eggplant in a hot oil pan, sauté the pork slices until fragrant, add Stir-fry the fried eggplant, add soy sauce, vinegar and other seasonings in turn, add soup, thicken the sauce to collect the juice, and the simple home-made meat slices and roasted eggplant are out of the pan.

    Another small eggplant was steamed and torn into strips, served with cold sauce.

    When Huo Dong came in, Lin An was wrapping pot stickers with mixed zucchini and egg stuffing, and frying them in the pan while wrapping them. The stuffing mixed with crushed shrimp skin was stirred by the oil, and the salty and delicious taste came out, floating along the kitchen , drilled into Huo Xiaodi's nose.